• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sS. OOC 「ooc.open」

@Yuuki of the Strata Aye, figured, just wasn't sure if anyone invited those that signed up after that.

And we're all understanding it may go a bit slow for now. Just as long as this gets kept alive at all. :3

I finally looked in the OOC and I'm like stunned. So much relationship and plot stuff happening that I didn't even know about. I feel dumb for not keeping up with this.

Just bumping things....

@Xx\-Katherine\-xX Don't worry about it, just come on in and join the plotting- there's room for everyone :) .

So... is stuff happening or...? I still think this RP has incredible potential, but it really needs to get some stuff happening now, I think.

Ah yeah... from my understanding, things have been going slower than planned, and I know some folks are still waiting to be properly accepted. I don't really know where Yuuki has been the past bit (Hopefully everything's ok with them), so I suppose we're all in limbo for now. I really want this to stay alive, because a lot of time was spent organizing how things were going to go, and people are still interested, but otherwise, I don't really know what else to say :l

Yeah, I agree. I think Yuuki is very busy, I'm not sure what's up with the rest of the crew (Havoc, CTF and everyone else who's still WIP) but it'd be a shame to see this fail. I kind of wanted to hold back because I'm pretty sure I annoyed the shit out of everyone with me being overly excited for this, but I just figured a little bump would be appropiate.

I'm totally still down with this RP! But I just wanna wait on yuuki to confirm this RP is still happening before I post

I feel so dead....

I'm really sorry guys. From how everything is going, I can foresee frequent disappearances. For the most part, I can say everyone that has applied and are waiting on me are accepted and can post if they're still around.

I doubt you guys are willing to allow me to do a remake in December when I will actually have time (the school semester will be over and winter break would be starting then). At that time, this rp would have my full attention. But for now, I'm trying to keep my major from crumbling through my fingers and its taking a lot of my time.

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]I feel so dead....
I'm really sorry guys. From how everything is going, I can foresee frequent disappearances. For the most part, I can say everyone that has applied and are waiting on me are accepted and can post if they're still around.

I doubt you guys are willing to allow me to do a remake in December when I will actually have time (the school semester will be over and winter break would be starting then). At that time, this rp would have my full attention. But for now, I'm trying to keep my major from crumbling through my fingers and its taking a lot of my time.

[/QUOTE]
You know damn well I'll be around for the December version too. I'd rather know it comes about properly in a bit then have... a shitty RP. So you go focus on your education YOUNG MAN/WOMAN and rock that, and then get that stuff going in December. And maybe the other peeps are around then too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back