• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sS. OOC 「ooc.open」

[QUOTE="infamous H4V0C]-checks in- Dear God, I am dead. I also thought I already put the basics up for Crow. x -x Expect his profile to be up today.

[/QUOTE]
That's what happens when you stay around Death Eaters too long huehuehuehue

UGHHH

I hate my classes.

Apparently I will have NO spare time from Monday to Wednesday. //gross sobbing

I'll try and get into gear from today to Sunday. Don't fret if things aren't updated.

Mmm, I eagerly await the moment in which I may finally post some intro's for Rob and Anna :)

Speaking of which, we have yet to plot out relationships between those two and Chloe, am I right, Sunbather?

Well, from what I see, Rob would likely know her a bit better, partly because he's been in town since she first arrived, and also because he tries to make an effort to get to know people. He'd be friendly enough, making a point to say hi or pop by now and then if he's passing by, and maybe even is a bit concerned for her. He wouldn't necessarily be bothered by her distant attitude (For better or worse, he's not so easily deterred), and likely think she's running away from something (After all, why else would a young woman such as herself end up in dinky little Pasecoda), but would try to respect her privacy, and offering his assistance whenever needed.

Chloe and Anna, I don't feel they would have spoken much. Not so much a matter of disliking one another, but rather that neither of them aren't the kind of people to initiate social interactions, at least in my interpretation of things. Rob might've introduced Chloe to Anna when she first got back, and may have talked a handful of times since then, but I don't think they'd be close. Anna may be intrigued by Chloe's art, perhaps relate with her insofar as both of them being artists trying to make a career from their passion, but if brought up in conversation would likely be cynical about it all. What do you think?

I agree about Rob and Chloe. I think Chloe would like him quite a bit. He's similar to Chloe's sister, in that he's friendly, outgoing and... I guess approachable is the word I'm looking for. Plus, he's totally good looking, as he falls right into the style Chloe likes, so that's probably a plus, haha. But yeah, I think she'd like him, and be happy that he's sociable and friendly towards her. Especially since he's a considerate person and leaves her her space, which is a plus, 'cause she can feel pushed easily. I could see her being a little more attentive if he ever stops by the Café and orders something. Speaking of that, I imagine they have a somewhat similar route, as they work close-by, right? So I'm sure they would've conversed every now and then.

As for Anna, harder to tell 'cause I don't have quite the insight on her as I do Rob, but your idea sounds about right. Chloe's pretty insecure about her art, so she'd probably be a little intimidated by Anna, as Chloe would most likely feel inedequate in the eyes of an artist, even moreso than a less-inclined person. I think they'd feel neutral towards one-another.

Since we've already made Chloe and Vanessa friends, and I'm in the process of setting things up between she and the twins, we could even maybe set up some sort of jealousy between Vanessa and Chloe when it comes to Rob, even! Just a tiny little side plot that can be referenced every now and then perhaps? To keep things interesting?

Mmm, indeed, they would be walking in the same direction towards work, though I think their hours would be a bit different. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine Chloe has to work the morning rush (If such a thing existed in Pasecoda) and be done in the evenings, while Rob doesn't start until the early afternoon and goes after midnight on weekends. But they'd probably run into each other on a semi-regular basis. As for Anna and Chloe, I'm sure their dynamic will get the chance to evolve as things move on.

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]Since we've already made Chloe and Vanessa friends, and I'm in the process of setting things up between she and the twins, we could even maybe set up some sort of jealousy between Vanessa and Chloe when it comes to Rob, even! Just a tiny little side plot that can be referenced every now and then perhaps? To keep things interesting?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if Chloe's the type of person - right now, that is, to get jealous in that way, but... I do actually really dig the idea, and if clarinetti is cool with it, I'd be down to explore that down the road for sure.

clarinetti said:
Mmm, indeed, they would be walking in the same direction towards work, though I think their hours would be a bit different. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine Chloe has to work the morning rush (If such a thing existed in Pasecoda) and be done in the evenings, while Rob doesn't start until the early afternoon and goes after midnight on weekends. But they'd probably run into each other on a semi-regular basis. As for Anna and Chloe, I'm sure their dynamic will get the chance to evolve as things move on.
Yeah, I thought that too, but I imagine they'd meet each other when Rob is coming in, and Chloe's heading home? Plus, with her being a bit giddy to do the things she usually wasn't allowed to, I imagine she'd be pretty eager to maybe get a visit in at the bar and have a drink, giggling to herself like a teenager. :P

Soooo, do we have our first potential love triangle in the making here? I am more than fine with that, just be warned that Rob's going to be, at least in the beginning, completely oblivious to most of what's happening in terms of rivalries and relationships. But otherwise, let the madness commence xp

I could see that also, and if Chloe's popping by the bar when he's working, Rob would likely make a point of introducing her to a few folks (though not to make her uncomfortable), maybe even a drink on the house if it's her first time doing so.

Mm, I'm working on intro posts for Rob and Anna, @Sunbather , planning to have it out sometime tonight. And I'm not trying to rush people or anything- it's just been quiet for a few days, and I wanted to make sure there's some life still over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, yea, the joys of waiting for a CS to be accepted... I think Yuuki will be on later tonight, but I can't say for sure.

I have a quiz on Monday and exams next Wednesday and Thursday :( So needless to say, I will be studying all day/night these next few days.. I most likely won't be able to get a post up until next weekend

clarinetti said:
Don't mind me, just checking for signs of life over here...
@AlwaysYours @infamous H4V0C @King Sabby are there too :) and Yuuki of course, but I think they know :P

Raerae said:
Alive and trying! Seriously, my kindle is possessed, coding is an absolute pain...
I think you can just send Yuuki your data and he puts it into code if you struggle with it :)

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]I need approval
Your CS is kind of glitchy, the top slide's gone :3

[/QUOTE]

@AlwaysYours If I remember right, everyone up to King Sabby's CS was accepted in that one update before.

@Yuuki of the Strata Have you considered making a group conversation for the game? Notifs are usually kind of unreliable, so I figured that'd be an okay idea.

Sunbather said:
@clarinetti I saw and read your post, I'm just not totally sure if I should answer right away. Might 'cause a bit of a turn off if we go into smalltalk mode right away, heh.
Yea, no, it's cool- I wanted to leave the option out there, but it's mainly meant to get Rob introduced and such (I'll do the same for Anna in a day or so). And as you noted, it may indeed be best for others to do their intro posts before going forward into individual conversations.

@Sunbather, I had made the group convo from the set up. That one can be used, but unfortunately I don't have the time nor energy to keep up with more convos than what I already have going. I'm not against users setting up and me reading through, but I can't guarantee my activity.

This also extends to my activity. Because--I don't even know why-- every time I say I'll have a day or two to work on things, I end up having to go out, or do something else. My major is requiring me to do more extracurricular activities this semester, and my classes are requiring me to spend more time on them. I'm also lined up for a job, which will eat what little time I have left over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back