• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sS. OOC 「ooc.open」

Annnnd we're all systems go.

Everyone that I have made note for acceptance can post. There's no post order atm, so feel free.

I have 3 exams in the next 2 weeks so I'm going to be very busy!

If you do start, I will try to get a post up in between my breaks but I can't guarantee anything

i mean, i went offline from rpnation for a while but i have returned and im gonna get a new character up and goin :^)

oh, thanks! i was gonna get to that once i realized

i accidentally hit the reply button instead of the preview button, so. . . . woops.

but yes, rami. . . . . .

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11434-too-much-idea/ said:
@too much idea[/URL], heeey~ <3
Ayyy~ I'll finish my CS today... Maybe after school ;-;

Woo! I'm glad all of you like her! I feel like she's one of the few characters I have at the moment that I'll be able to keep in character really well because I've got a good feel for who she is.

Also, Sun, I'm gonna go read through Chloe's character sheet and think something up. I'll probably do that for all of the accepted characters so far. Vanessa's lived in Pasecoda her whole life, and she's the sheriff, so she would obviously know most if not all of the characters that have been there for any amount of time, so I'll read through, decide how she would feel about everyone, and start setting relationships up very very soon <3

@Yuuki of the Strata

With Venn being so closed off and unsocial in a town so small where everyone knows everyone, I think the police station would obviously have been abuzz a month ago upon Venn's arrival. It's listed that he's got a bad reputation, so I imagine Vanessa would have close tabs on him, maybe a bit suspicious about his reason for being in Pasecoda. They probably haven't interacted much, as she's not the type to frequent his place of work, but at the coming scene where he's found at the break in, she will definitely have a bit of a bias, already making it up in her mind that it was him, though she's too professional to outwardly suggest that.

@AlwaysYours

Being such a small town, news probably travels fast. Vanessa is obsessed with her job and keeping the town safe, so she will have googled and done her research on Jonathan as soon as news spreads that some guy in a jeep just rolled into town, and looks like he's planning to stay. After her research, she probably would have deemed him neutral, and might welcome him to the town warmly.

@Sunbather

I think Vanessa would absolutely adore Chloe. She frequents the cafe, needing quite a bit of caffeine to keep her alert and able to work often, and Chloe could be her favorite waitress. They may have sat and had a chat here and there. Knowing nothing of Chloe's disorder and only seeing the external personality and one single crime (which she would honestly find adorable. Stealing books wouldn't exactly bother Vanessa enough to consider her a bad person) she would maybe see a bit of her young self in the girl, and think fondly of her. I think the two, despite age difference, could make really good friends eventually.

@clarinetti

Your slides are a little messed up at the moment so while I don't know much about him, Robert being a firefighter and bartender would definitely intrigue Vanessa. They were both born in Pasecoda so it wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of friendship. Vanessa has a thing for bravery, so the firefighter thing might even spark a slight crush in the woman, though she wouldn't act on it, or want anything to come of it. We can maybe set something up together once his history and personality and stuff are fixed up.

@CTF

I don't really know much about your character, so relationships will probably be set up later, though he's a social worker, so it's likely that the two government employees have interacted at some point.

@Semblance

Vanessa's history with leukemia would definitely make her fond of the girl, but I really can't see them getting along. They are completely different sides of a spectrum, so possibly Vanessa respects the girl but doesn't really have much to do with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ughhhghghghghh... My browser is being derp. ;;A;;

@Amora Aurora; Yesssss. That's kind of what I've been wanting to happen. Even though Venn has only been there a month, I'd like to say that there probably has been an increase in crimes. Most of them are petty theft (though not done by Venn, but he was close to scene) and some disturbances (which Venn may or may not have been nearby or involved in) which makes him seem like he might be the root of a "new evil" in town. I can imagine Venn's gotten a rather bad first impression of Vanessa and probably doesn't like her too much either. xD

I can't wait to see them interact son. >w<

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]

Your slides are a little messed up at the moment so while I don't know much about him, Robert being a firefighter and bartender would definitely intrigue Vanessa. They were both born in Pasecoda so it wouldn't surprise me if they had some sort of friendship. Vanessa has a thing for bravery, so the firefighter thing might even spark a slight crush in the woman, though she wouldn't act on it, or want anything to come of it. We can maybe set something up together once his history and personality and stuff are fixed up.
Ah, yea, I'm getting Yuuki to help me out with that, hopefully get both Rob's and Anna's CS completed and up ASAP. Both of them would likely know Vanessa from school or something of the like, and I can't imagine there be any tension between Rob and Vanessa. In fact, Anna and Vanessa might get along well, but that's just a hunch. I'll PM you once CS's are up so we can plot from there. :)

*scrolls through other character profiles*

...Yea, there's definitely some relationship plotting to be done ;p

What you can do, @clarinetti, is post up the information (without the coding) in the spot for Rob so that people can read it. I'm still doing homework and whatnot so I may not have CSs edited till tomorrow.

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17278-sunbather/ said:
@Sunbather[/URL]
I think Vanessa would absolutely adore Chloe. She frequents the cafe, needing quite a bit of caffeine to keep her alert and able to work often, and Chloe could be her favorite waitress. They may have sat and had a chat here and there. Knowing nothing of Chloe's disorder and only seeing the external personality and one single crime (which she would honestly find adorable. Stealing books wouldn't exactly bother Vanessa enough to consider her a bad person) she would maybe see a bit of her young self in the girl, and think fondly of her. I think the two, despite age difference, could make really good friends eventually.
*squeals in excitement* That sounds great. I think Vanessa would be the type of person who Chloe really likes, and maybe even wants to be like, but is also kind of intimidated by, so that'd be a fun dynamic to explore. I'd totally be up for them knowing each other from the café.

(also since I meant to test a PSD I had)

Vanessa be stalkin like

9Jr4Nfb.png

Amora Aurora] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL]
Vanessa's history with leukemia would definitely make her fond of the girl, but I really can't see them getting along. They are completely different sides of a spectrum, so possibly Vanessa respects the girl but doesn't really have much to do with her.
I can see that forsure! I feel like their relationship could go either way- not getting along or opposites attracting, so I guess we'll just have to find out :) maybe if they get close enough to find out about their shared leukemia history, they'll like each other a lot more, but that's if they get that close

Hey there. I unfortunately was unable to acquire that (sorely needed) laptop, so everything has been gradually worked on via possessed tablet.

If the slots I requested are still open, my sheets should be in as soon as I can possibly submit them, I may just end up jumping in a little late. If not, I greatly appreciate the reservations, and apologize for my inability to post sooner. :)

If someone would be so generous to create an icon for my character, I would offer my left arm in servitude...as long as it stays attached.

@AlwaysYours You mean the header that Sunbather made? I don't know how/ what program they did to make theirs, but I was able to do a couple for Rob and Anna on the Befunky site Yuuki recommended (The collagemaker). It doesn't let you use gifs, but it was relatively easy to navigate, considering I know next to nothing about photoshop software or the like, so you could always give that a try.

AlwaysYours said:
If someone would be so generous to create an icon for my character, I would offer my left arm in servitude...as long as it stays attached.
If you PM me some pictures you'd like to be used, I might give it a try. I don't promise anything (because I'm an unreliable dumbass) but I can try. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back