• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am looking at a Roughneck. Probably with some skills that the rest of the the team does not have, maybe Field Medic...I am considering building eventually with a few levels as the book says an "Ultra-Super-Omni-Mega-Omega Blaster" with a suit with the various stealth improvements as well as some close in fighting capabilities (Krav Maga may be involved). I am thinking Sniper and Recon at the moment. All of this packaged into this tiny Asian girl with a passion for 80s and 90s music and a wonderful voice to sing them over the bio-comms. She smiles a lot even when blasting from a distance or dismembering up close. She will be a smiling ball of death.

Sherwood Sherwood Can I manually roll my own dice on my honor or would you prefer rolling up a set for me. This sites dice roller hates me.

Can I manually roll my own dice on my honor or would you prefer rolling up a set for me. This sites dice roller hates me.
Just so there is no accusations of fudging dice rolls, I'd rather use my own dice. That way everyone is good with the results. I'm just getting ready to start work, so I'll be unable to do any rolling for a while. Come up with a list of your rolls and I can crack out the dice once I'm home.

One of Hearts One of Hearts do you have any questions about the different character classes? Here is the list I'm allowing at this time:

Available Character Classes include:
Archangel
Dreadguard
Outrider
Packmaster
Roughneck
Deliveryman
Bombardier - limit one

One of Hearts One of Hearts since this is your first foray at the Palladium system, I would advise you to go simple and stay away from the Outrider, Bombardier or Packmaster. All three of those classes you are going to have to keep track of your animal companions, and that is a lot of paperwork to throw on a new player.

The Dreadguards are pretty tough, and have a good skill set and a lot of bio-e points to work with.

One of Hearts One of Hearts since this is your first foray at the Palladium system, I would advise you to go simple and stay away from the Outrider, Bombardier or Packmaster. All three of those classes you are going to have to keep track of your animal companions, and that is a lot of paperwork to throw on a new player.

The Dreadguards are pretty tough, and have a good skill set and a lot of bio-e points to work with.
Oh! Maybe I'll go with that one!

Awesome. You have the option to roll your own numbers here in the OOC thread or have me do it for you. Which would you prefer?

No worries. I'll be able to post some rolls once I'm home from work, probably tomorrow morning.

Cool cool, I guess I'll start there!
Be aware - Dreadguards follow a strict code of honor. Be certain you like it?

Not For Sale Honor GIF by NETFLIX

Purr Purr does bring up a good point that I had not gone into in depth yet: I want to make sure everyone is of a good alignment. No evil characters allowed.

Ok a slight delay has come up. I have doubled pneumonia and I'm getting admitted to the hospital. I am going to ask my wife to bring up my laptop so hopefully I'll have something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back