• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spellz (Revival and Recruitment)

Do you want Co-ed dorms? Or School name change?

• Yes to Co-ed Dorms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to a name change.

• No to Co-ed dorms

• Yes to a name change

• Couldn't care less about the name,

• Total voters
You don't need to ask, I will take it upon myself to personally inform you when the RP is ready.

We should have the thread fully completed within the next few days, I believe, for all those interested.

Fingers crossed anyway that life doesn't get in the way.

Alrighty. When the rp thread is complete, one of us will let you know.

Also, great Wild! Can't wait to see what you've thought up.

Wait this is still up? Woah! Jeez I thought it died already. I can tell dis gunna be gud guyz

(Please note that the incorrect spelling was on purpose)

Nupe, not dead. The rp thread just taking a while to finish. Life keeps getting in the way.

As I said earlier, it should be up in a few days, hopefully.

We don't have the thread up yet, so when its done your welcome to join.

Also I apologize to all those who have been waiting since the beginning on behalf of the entire dev team. This is taking longer than hoped.

@Wild Born @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Luxii @theunderwolf @Daird @TheGodSnake @Synaria @Wiggle @Dolphan of Lyfe @Otakuyaki @Zenaida @Tercesasti @RoyalPhoenix32 @Hitachiie @Momoka @Psylion @TurtleGod

Okay, that's a lot...

Anyway, for any of you still interested, we've got the thread just about complete. It's later than expected by a long shot, but at least it's close to being done. This is just to check how many of you are still interested in joining. We'll post a link as soon as we've finished the thread completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back