• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spellz (Revival and Recruitment)

Do you want Co-ed dorms? Or School name change?

• Yes to Co-ed Dorms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to a name change.

• No to Co-ed dorms

• Yes to a name change

• Couldn't care less about the name,

• Total voters
If we're reviving this, I'm back with a new character, but I must ask for NO SPEED POSTING. I left on a one-day trip before the RP started, and when I came back, I had almost 200 posts to wade through. That's not RPing, that's spamming.

@Daird I'm pretty sure that's going to be one of the rules. everyone on the Dev team was an old member so we know what went wrong and are going to try to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Indeed; we'll add restriction and ask people to stop; we can get 3 moderators who can operate and alternate times to help manage post speed. Thank you for bringing this up @Daird

I calls witchcraft...

Anyways, this caught my eye. Perhaps I'll join, perhaps not. This isn't a definite answer since I'm on everyday and there will be a rule about posting. I get it though. But the last time I was in a roleplay with this we had to wait twelve hours. Oh, but I'll probably join. I love witchcraft :P

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

So indecisive Dolphan. Well, you're always welcome to join, or not to join. Whatever you feel like doing.

The rule probably won't be twelve hours or whatever, probably just a set number of people in between your posts or something.

Yes, my thoughts would be only 20-30 posts maximum between a 2 person conversation etc.

And then having something like a 6 hour wait time if no one else is active.

Also, I will cry if a 1-Day-Love happens. It's just terrible RP'ing

Cause love at first sight always happens right? Right? Love doesn't take any effort or emotion on both parts it simply takes the power of TRUE LOVE, watch as I activate my EQUI- wait wrong site.

>_< except that it is in fact unrealistic. It creates an over-used, unoriginal and boring personal story; it shows lack of skill in writing as well, and is a staple action used by people who seem to have the inability to actually RP. It's little more than futile escapism that breaks the pace of the actual RP in an attempt to centre events around your own character.

But you see Onyx, I have tricked you with my great powers haven't I‽ My sarcasm knows no bounds! Ensue the evil laughter and the rubbing of the hands!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel we need a bump, so I'm gonna tell ya'll, my favorite moment in RPs are when the character 'makes' a song that (s)he searched up on the internet, you? I feel like this moment really let's me learn about the creative musical taste of our RPer.

Kappa

Yes, your more than welcome to join.

Though the actual thread is still in the making at this time.

This is still open I'm assuming. I am interested, but I am unsure if I'm going to join or not.

Hello @Zenaida , I'm sorry for the late reply, but as a member of this RP's dev team, I can safely assure you it is still open and in the works. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back