• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spellz (Revival and Recruitment)

Do you want Co-ed dorms? Or School name change?

• Yes to Co-ed Dorms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to a name change.

• No to Co-ed dorms

• Yes to a name change

• Couldn't care less about the name,

• Total voters

Skellux

⁞⁞⁞ ✘ ⁞⁞⁞
That's right! @animegirl20 and I have decided to work together to bring back Spellz.

If your here from the old rp, great! If your new, even better!

Basically, Spellz is a school for young Witches and Warlocks. To help them get a handle on their magic and become, better.

Before we go any farther in the explanations, excuse me while I tag a few of the old members.

@OnyxReaper , @Gillie , @TurtleGod , @Vyork Ashfin

Okay. Much better. Anyways, We're bringing it back, and it'll be new and improved.

(Just to clarify, this rp idea was never mine. All credit is animegirl2o's and it is her rp. I'm just helping.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to have forgotten my character.

*throws book behind me*

Not like I was going to use it or anything.

It felt wrong to leave it dead any longer. It was actually a post @TurtleGod made in the conversation that made me want to bring it back. When I talked to Anime-chan about it, she said she had thought about bringing it back too. So here it is. Well the recruitment. The thread is still in progress.

So you haven't started character sheets right, well even if you did I'm coming back from the graveyard thanks to my MONSTER RE- oh wait wrong game. I still want to join this RP as a newbie though! Hoorah for Witchcraft and Wizardry!

@Komeko Cool! No, we haven't started the character sheets yet. Still in progress.

If you all could fill out the poll, that'd be handy. You don't have to answer both questions, but at least input your feelings on co-ed dorms.

Sounds awesome! I'm all in for witchcraft and wizardry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back