• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern spacecadet is back at it again-- m// plots

spacecadet

【is there life on mars?】
okay, I admit that this title is not the best, but i'm writing this during a studying break.
as always, the inspiration strikes when the exams are approaching, but what can you do, lmao
images

anyways.
i'm spacecadet, i'm almost 24, european, not an english native speaker, so you'll have to turn your eye on any mistakes on my part.
i usually match my partner's lenght during RPing, but i can write--- a lot. (please don't challenge me though)
that being said, i despise one-liners, so, if you actually happen to prefer them--- i'm sorry, but we won't be good partners for eachother.
also, if your characters are generally shy, unable to hold conversation with others, and so on, this will be another no from me.
i mean, whatever flows your boat, it's just hard for me to play against, so i'm not planning to.
right now, i'm only interested in mxm, m//, m/m, male slash, whatever you wanna call it.
images

back to the point, tho.
i'm not much for fandoms rn, because lately all i've been doing was playing the yakuza series (i mean, if anybody's interested in that, hmu) and judgment and
judgment is a reason i'm writing this, you know.
so, here are some pairings that i would be interesting in RPing at this moment

band rp
members of the same band
members of rival band
band member x music venue employee
detective(s) rp (i deffo want to play as a PI, the roles on the right are what i came up with for you, but i'm always open for any ideas you might have)
private investigator x another PI
PI x police officer
PI x gang/mafia member
PI x lawyer/attorney

basic plot numero uno
character A had it all- a stable job, a wife, a kid, until they suffered a brain damage injury in the accident, which caused him to forget all of the events from the past few years. while struggling to remember his life from before the accident, he meets character B, who knew him before, barely, but doesn't care about the events that character A has forgotten, or how different he was before, which is much different from other people close to character A, who seem to constantly remind him that he *needs* to remember, even though he has no control over that.
character B is also hopelessly in love in the character B, but knows that he has no chance. but, does he really? what if, without his memories, character A can't seem to fall back in love with his wife, can't love his kid like he used to?

HMU if you're interested!!

uhhhh that's it for now, i'll update the list sometime later i guess

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back