• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern South Side Rivalry

“Mmm... once she’s out of my life... I’m going to make you my queen.” He murmured to her and held her to him. Even when he had loved Michelle, they’d never been happy like he was with max.

she nodded and leaned back in the chair, holding his hand. “How are you feeling?” She asked him quietly. They’d already taken the extra fluid out but now they were waiting overnight in case it all came back

Lilith smiled wide and kissed him gently "I can't wait." She whispered nuzzling her face in his neck and breathing in his scent

Clayton shrugged some "I'm okay I guess, chest hurts." He murmured placing her hand there hoping she could rub it and comfort him

He smiled some just holding her to him. “Did you like the dress?” He asked quietly having been barely listening earlier that morning.

she nodded and moved to sit on the edge of the bed helping him sit up to be propped up a bit better and gently rubbed his chest in circles to help soothe him, relaxing until she felt him go to cup her cheek and she flinched out of instinct at him raising a hand towards her

Lilith nodded some "I love it, I told you that this morning." She said giving a soft laugh "Its beautiful, I can't wait to wear it." She murmured to him

Clayton reached up to cup her cheek but frowned as she flinched quickly moving his hand away and looking down giving a heavy sigh. She used to love it when he did that, and now she was scared of it because of him and it tore him up inside

He smiled tiredly and kissed her temple. “Good. I love you but I wasn’t paying attention earlier.” He chuckled quietly and closed his eyes, just enjoying having her in his arms

Carmen sighed heavily and just sat with him the whole time they were there keeping him nice and relaxed as much as she could

Lilith gave a small laugh and smiled happily at him "You are something else Mr.Pascal." she said quietly before kissing him lovingly pressing herself close to him

Clayton sighed heavily squeezing her hand gently "I love you mí amor." He whispered softly to her

He smiled and pulled her into his arms kissing her softly, starting to place kissed all over until eventually his hands were all over her as well

Carmen smiled and kissed his cheek. “I love you too Clay. Get some rest for me so we can go hike soon.”

Lilith lay ontop of him afterwards panting heavily. She gave a smile as she propped herself up on his chest to look at him just staring st him with adoration "When will we need to head back?"

Clayton woke up about 2 hours later groaning some at the bright lights of the room "Carmen?" He asked quietly frowning though when she was no where to be seen as his eyes finally adjusted "CARMEN?!" He yelled out trying to get up and find her

His nurse rushed over to him to quiet him down assuring him she had just been sent home due to visiting hours and she would be back in the morning.

He smiled some. “I say we go back in the morning.” He muttered and kissed her head, pulling her in close as possible

-2 weeks-

Clayton sat at home finishing off his dinner as he looked at Carmen giving a small smile kissing her hand gently "I got that interview tomorrow morning at that mechanic shop." He said softly thankful that he had found a place to hire him to get some money for the two of them and to get himself back up and running.

Lilith walked out to Ben as she had finished getting ready smiling happily as she saw herself in the mirror "How do I look?" She asked quietly biting her lip gently. Tonight was the night, the big gala, she was beyond nervous about it but she was trying to hide it. Pedro wanted her to meet his family, which was a big step and she just hoped they liked her, even if they thought she was Ben's girlfriend.

She frowned sighing heavily. “Do you even remember how to be a mechanic?” She muttered. He’d done a bit of it back when they were teenagers but he’d been pulled into the mob scene pretty soon after that so had never carried on. “And are you sure this is the route we should go down.” She muttered.

Ben smiled at her. He liked her a lot especially for Pedro. He had needed for so long a woman that was going to push against him and challenge him to keep up with her. Max was that one for him. “You look great. We better head out.” He smiled at her some taking her out to his car and drove them down ther, giving the keys to the valet once they got out and walked inside to the party with her. “Don’t avoid Michelle but try not to spend much time with her either.” He warned her quietly for the hundredth time

Clayton frowned at her questions giving a heavy sigh "It's something at least you know?" He muttered looking over at her "I still work on our car, I didn't forget everything." He said shaking his head some

Lilith gave a small nod "Will do." She said walking out to the car with him "Do you think Pedro will love it?" She asked starting to feel a little self contious. She wanted to look perfect for him.

He nodded and smiled. “If he doesn’t it’s cause he’s not wearing his glasses.” He chuckled, driving them there and helping her out before chucking his keys at the valet.

Pedro was already there with Michelle whinging at him like she’d been doing all day and he was sick of it but when he saw Ben and max wall in his face lit up. “Hey there they are.”

Carmen just nodded and washed up his plates for him, going to sit on his lap, lighting his cigarette for him.

Lilith gave a small laugh and followed him inside once they had arrived. She let out a small gasp and the sheer size of the place and the amount of people there. She had never been to such an elegant event before. She smiled wide as she heard Pedro's voice and felt her heart skip a beat when she saw how handsome he looked.

Clayton thanked her quietly and wrapped an arm around her waist keeping her close to him "I love you babe, things are gonna turn around alright?" He assured her

“I love you too.” She murmured, kissing him softly “You gonna take me up to bed or what then?” She winked at him.

He smiled as Ben approached them with max in his arm. “Well I’ll be dammed.... Ben is a lucky man tonight huh?” He smiled at them, his eyes roaming Max’s body. He adored spoiling her. Michelle on the other hand had been bought a very simple and fairly cheap dress.

Clayton chuckled some and put out his cigarette before he carried her up to bed "Mmm I guess so." He said kissing her lovingly before laying her down on the bed

Lilith smiled and blushed lightly as Ben pulled her in close 'Sure am.' She heard him say. Lilith waved some at him "Good evening Mr.Pascal." She said softly trying not to stare at him too much.

“Oh you guess so? No don’t screw me like a wannabe mechanic... screw me like a mob boss.” She told him forcefully, pulling his face to hers.

Pedro nodded some and smiled. “Evening.... you guys need a drink?” He asked getting Ben and taking him to the bar to get them all drinks or top ups.

Clayton grunted to kissed her forcefully and got down to business with her. He finished up and panted looking at her "That good enough for you?" He asked smirking some

Lilith nodded some and gave a small smile waving at Michelle "Hello, Mrs.Pascal and how are you this evening?" She asked trying to be nice towards her

Michelle grit her teeth and tried to ignore her but when she saw her husband look over his shoulder and back at max instead of her she couldn’t hold it in any longer. “I would be better if I didn’t have to talk to the piece that my husband is fucking.” She spat at her. “You really think you’re all that special? Join the line sweetie, you’re simply the latest in a long line of affairs he’s had and when he’s done with you he’ll drop you in the dirt just the same.” She muttered. “So I suggest that if you don’t want your heartbroken or if you don’t want my family after you... then you will walk away from him and never look back.” She spat at her.

Carmen smiled and pulled herself into his arms, kissing all over her face. “I love you.” She murmured, smushing her nose to his and smiling still.

Lilith frowned shaking her head some "I'm not sleeping with you husband, I am seeing Ben and that is it." She said not going to tell her the truth she would need to talk with Pedro though that was for sure, Surely he wasn't using her, he loved her, right?

Clayton smiled happily at her and kissed her gently "I love you too Carmen." He whispered stroking her cheek gently as he held her close to him

Michelle smiled and shook her head. “You can tell me that all you like. But at the end of the day I’ve known him for 20 years.... maybe we don’t get on like we used to but you forget one thing... he’s my husband. I won’t be letting him run off with you. Not ever. So before you get either yourself or your family killed you better back off.” She spat at her.

Carmen smiled and pulled his face in close, kissing him gently and smiling some. “Mmm.... we should talk to Ricky again.” She suggested quietly.

Lilith frowned more taking a deep breath shaking her head some before she walked off to get some fresh air. She didn't know what to do now. Michelle was powerful, but she knew Pedro didn't love her anymore. What she didn't know though was if Pedro was serious about her now.

Clayton frowned shaking his head a bit "I don't want to put him in more danger babe, he's got a wife and kid on the way." He murmured

She frowned and sat up. “How did Pedro get so powerful?” She asked him frowning some, getting out of bed to get dressed and get ready for bed properly.

Pedro came back with their drinks frowning seeing max had walked off. “Hey where’d Maxine go?” He asked Michelle, passing her drink to her before heading to the booth he had and sitting down with Ben on one side.

Clayton frowned some and shook his head starting to get dressed "Carmen don't.." he muttered to her sighing heavily. He knew she was right but he also didn't need her rubbing it in.

Michelle shrugged as she sat down with them "Maybe to the bathroom." She mumbled frowning at how he seemed to worry about her. She sighed heavily as he got up to walk around knowing he was going to look for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back