• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern South Side Rivalry

Carmen sighed some glancing at her husband sitting in the lounge. “He gets bad headaches now sometimes. And he said his chest still hurts but jesus Lil..... I .... you have no idea how bad it was.” She mumbled, going to get him for dinner after that, helping him stand up and went to the table to sit with him.

Pedro frowned shaking his head. “No no no I would know if Ben was stealing money from me. But you look after my books and you’ve been skimming from the accounts for a while now. I’m not exactly best pleased about that.” He muttered staring at him coldly.

Lilith frowned softly and nodded some listening to her sister "I'm glad he pulled through Carmen." she said softly before she placed dinner at the table and sat down to say grace with everyone. After they ate she stood in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes thanking Clayton as he brought some of the dirty dishes in "Thank you Clay." she said softly

John frowned more taking a deep breath "Pedro please, I'll do whatever it takes please, I'll pay it back! All of it!"

Carmen came back in with the rest and frowned seeing his hands were shaking “Go sit down papí.” She murmured helping him out then came back shaking her head. “Fucking pascal. He’s been a pain in our backside for three years now but this time he took it too far. Turned clays own men against him.” She spat. They didn’t exactly have confirmation on that but they also knew that Pedro was running the areas that had been clays so for them that was proof enough. “He’s gotten so greedy lately. One of these days that man is gonna fall and hard.” She spat getting angry thinking about him.

“and how are you gonna do that when I know it’s all gone for gambling?” He asks him, grabbing him by the collar and pushing him up against the wall. “You know I don’t like getting my hands dirty anymore. That’s why I hire people like you. But after talking to Ben he seemed keen to deal with you himself. So that’s what’s gonna happen, especially after you tried to blame it all on him I’m sure he’ll be glad to have you gone.” He muttered.

Lilith frowned as she listened to her. She had a feeling it had been Pedro, she knew it was him but she didn't want to fully believe it "Clayton has a lot of enemies Carmen....it might not have been him. He might've just came in when Clayton was down." She said giving a small shrug "We can't just jump fully to conclusions like this."

John took a deep breath watching him "I know where she lives." He spat smirking some as Pedro shot a look at him "I got connections outside of here, you kill me and they'lll gut her like a fucking pig." He spat bluffing through his teeth but he knew he sounded convincing

Carmen paused looking over at her. “Oh I don’t do I?! His men are working for Pedro. What are you? Working for him or some-“ she froze and just laughed. “Oh my god. The hickeys the new clothes the money.... you’re that woman sleeping with him I keep hearing about.” She spat at her. “You have got to be kidding me right?!” She snapped at her.

Pedro grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head up to him. “You touch a hair on her head and you’ll wish you’ve never been born. Ben take him.” He spat.

Lilith frowned some and stayed quiet as she spoke. She bit her lip hard and tried to keep her tongue "Carmen....I....I didn't mean for it to happen. I needed the job and one thing led to another." She admits giving a heavy sigh "He loves me Carmen...and I love him."

Ben tugged John by his feet and smirked a bit "With pleasure." He muttered before dragging him out of the office

“Lilith everything me and mom and dad have done to keep you away from all that! You saw what was going on with me and clay for years. He almost killed me and yet you still chose to get sucked into that?!” She snapped at her going to the lounge and looking at Clay. “She’s fucking sleeping with Pascal.” She muttered.

Pedro sat down after and lit another cigarette then sighed heavily and shook his head hearing his phone ringing so picked it up.

Lilith shook her head and frowned more "He isn't like Clay! He is a good man! He doesn't try to fucking hurt me! He treats me like a lady and he loves me!" She spat with tears falling from her eyes. Before she ran off to try and call Pedro wanting out of the house.

Clayton frowned going wide eyed "WHAT?!" He yelled shaking his head some taking a deep breath to try and calm himself down "We need to go..." he muttered not wanting to cause a bigger scene at her parents house

Carmen nodded in agreement and helped him up, taking him out to the car and making him get in the passenger side and her drive seeing the state he was in, helping him inside the house and going up to bed with him absolutely fuming.

Pedro showed up at her parents place an hour later and sighed heavily helping her into his car. “i got a guest house you can stay in. What happened sweetheart?” He asked quietly holding her to him while he drove.

Lilith held him and cried softly "They found out....Carmen and Clay...they know about us and she was so mad, I've never seen her that mad before." She explained to him

Clayton went to bed with her and sighed heavily shaking his head some "We need to do something about that....I don't want to talk about it right now but we need to talk about it soon." He muttered

Carmen just nodded a little and rest her head back frowning though when she heard how bad his breathing was, getting him propped up with pillows so he was sat up a bit more, rubbing his chest gently. “Hey, just relax for me alright?” She murmured kissing his cheek.

he frowned a little and just held her tightly, driving to the guest house and taking her inside. “Ben will be checking in on you tonight but I’ll be here for a while alright?” He murmured softly kissing her head while he went round with her putting a fire on to help make it cosy.

Lilith held him some and gave a heavy sigh kissing him gently "I don't know what to do...I don't want to upset them but I love you and I can't loose you." She admits as she looks at him. She didn't need his money or flashy things like Michelle did, all she wanted him for was for himself.

Clayton nodded and grunted some giving a small nod "I need to get better for you...for us." He mumbled hating that he was this weak

She frowned and cupped his cheeks, rolling over to straddle his hips and made him look at her. “Clayton.... papí you were shot in the chest. You cracked your head on our kitchen floor, I’m lucky that you’re still alive and I thank the heavens every day that by some miracle I still have you here with me.... take your time.” She assured him quietly and kissed his nose, holding him to her.

he frowned some. “How did they find out?” He asked quietly, holding her to him and placed gentle kisses all over her the side of her face and neck to soothe her while they sat there

Lilith frowned softly and calmed in his arms sighing happily as she held onto him "She was talking about how mad she was about who hurt Clayton and she started accusing you..and I was stupid and started protecting you." she explained sniffling a bit before burying her face in his chest "I'm so sorry Pedro!"

Clayton nodded some and kissed her lovingly keeping her body close to his "I love you Carmen, so very much." he mumbled quietly taking a deep breath and closing his eyes relaxing some with her

He frowned some looking at her. “I don’t think your sister is going to go around telling people. She wants you safe doesn’t she?” He pointed out then paused when he thought about the words she’d used. She didn’t say who killed Clayton. Who had hurt him... “Cardenas is alive?!” He asked her shocked, pulling back to see her face. “Well that changes a lot of things.” He muttered.

carmen frowned rubbing his chest in circles soothingly. “I love you too sweetheart, get rested up handsome.” She murmured softly and kissed his forehead, moving to lay next to him again and kept a close eye on hik

Lilith wiped her eyes and nodded some looking at her "Yes...he was...he nearly died but Carmen...she saved him." she said quietly biting her lip hard seeing his reaction "Were you the one who put the hit on him?" she asked watching him some "I don't care really, lord knows I have enough issues with him, I just wanted to know." she said quietly

Clayton soon fell asleep with her breathing very heavily trying to keep himself propped up so he could breath easier

He just glanced down at her. “When we celebrated that big win a while back.... that was for taking him out.” He muttered and kissed her head. “Excuse me while I make a couple phone calls.” He muttered. She would have no idea yet what she had now done to her brother in law but more importantly the danger she’d put her sister in.

she eventually gave up on the idea of sleep and went to get a bowl of cool water to sit with him and get his fever down again, gently dabbing at his face and neck to try and help him stay more comfortable.

Lilith frowned softly and grabbed his hand as he tried to leave "Pedro...please don't....don't hurt her." she said quietly taking a deep breath before he left without a word. She sat there staring at the fire as she waited for him to come back glancing over at him as he came back giving him a loving kiss "Do you have to go?"

Clayton yawned some and grunted a bit in his sleep starting to pant more and sweat worse

She frowned getting worried now and went to get some clean towels and a couple other bits before coming back and staying close to him again, humming softly to soothe him whether he was awake or not and went to grab something to take his temperature, eventually choosing to wake him up, frowning some. “Clay, sweetheart.” She murmured softly to him, seeing him slowly open his eyes. “Hey, don’t panic alright?” She murmured.

he shook his head. “I’m not leaving you yet.” He murmured softly and kissed her head swaying with her. “You have me for another hour before I have to go home.” He assured her, lifting her up and taking her up to bed. He’d been talking to Ben and Ricky, pointing out to them the job clearly still needed finishing. He wouldn’t be able to relax until it was over. Or the other option was for him to be alive and then to pick up carmen and take her from him.

Lilith gave a small nod and smiled softly as he took her up to bed "What if....what if you made a truce with him? Maybe you could work something out, no more blood shed." she suggested glancing over at him sighing as he gave her almost a glare "Never mind..."

Clayton frowned some as she woke him up "Whats wrong?" he asked quietly giving her hand a squeeze as he wheezed some

She shook her head. “You’re burning up, can I please, please call a doctor for you?” She begged him quietly. She knew it had always been a no but this was starting to go way over her capabilities to take care of him and she was scared for him.

“Lilith... sweetheart, please, leave that side of things to me.” He murmured peppering kisses all over her face and neck once he lay her down in the bed.

Lilith nodded some giving a heavy sigh "Alright..." she said softly before kissing him lovingly. She lay with him a little later and yawned softly cuddling into him some "So I can stay here for a day or so?" she asked quietly tracing patterns on his bare chest lightly

Clayton frowned more shaking his head some "No...no they'll report it." he whispered out taking a deep breath "I don't ...I don't know what to do." he murmured

She shook her head and gently felt his stomach with the back of her hand, getting his pyjama shirt off so she could do her best to keep his temperature down. “Clay... you cant breathe. Your temperature is at 105... please sweetheart I’m begging you. I can fix injuries. I can help with minor illness but this is beyond me and I’m scared.” She whimpered a little gripping at his hand.

he shook his head, pulling her into his arms and kissing her forehead. “A few days.... there’s the big gala coming up.... I’d like you there as bens date.... it would help us both out. I’ve already told him that’s what we’re doing.” He murmured. “It would stop anyone questioning why you’re around if they ask.” He murmured. “And it would explain your dress... which is already sitting at your desk for when you get in tomorrow morning.” He murmured softly to her.

Lilith looked at him in shock and smiled widely at him "You..you want me to go to a gala..where your family will be?" she asked softly completely in shock that he would want her there. She cuddling him happily and kissed him lovingly keeping her body close to his not wanting him to leave at all.

Clayton sighed heavily but when he saw the scared look in her eye he gave a small nod taking a deep breath "Alright.." he whispered giving her hand a squeeze trying to keep his breathing normal

Carmen just nodded and kissed his temple, stepping out of the room to call their doctor for a house visit, thanking him when he assured her he would be there in an hour, writing down a couple things he suggested for her to do in the meantime.

he nodded. “I want to keep you safe. Lilith you mean everything to me.” He told her quietly, kissing her gently. “And to keep you safe I need people to see you as bens girlfriend. Not my secretary.” He pointed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back