• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern South Side Rivalry

Lilith nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh kissing him back "Alright..." she whispered smiling some at him "Pedro...if you could...if it weren't so difficult....would you leave her?" She asked quietly.

Clayton layed there sweating more now as she walked in grunting some "Open the window....its so hot." He mumbled

She shook her head. “Clayton it’s snowing out there.” She whispered, “I’m going to run you a bath alright? He’s on his way. Here drink this for me.” She murmured and passed him a glass of water, gently fanning his sweat away again. She was worried he had overdone it doing the driving earlier and being up and about so much but really she was sure he would have gotte like this had they done it or not.

he didn’t even hesitate just nodded and smiled at her. “She’d be gone already.... her family is... she comes from a very important mafia family as well. We were engaged before we ever met.... to leave her now... I have to be careful.” He mumbled and kissed her head seeing the time. “I need to go but I will see you first thing I promise.” He murmured.

Clayton gave a small nod and took deep breaths closing his eyes some as it became harder to breath "It hurts babe...my chest really hurts." He muttered trying to sit up but it wasn't working

Lilith nodded some and cupped his face gently "I love you." She whispered before kissing him lovingly and letting him go for the night.

She frowned coming back to the room while she let the bath fill up just sitting with him and held his hands tightly. “Shh Shh I’m here. I’m right here. We have the doctor on the way okay? Try to relax for me alright? Breathe with me papí.” She coaxed gently, kissing the side of his head, guiding him through it.

“I love you too.” He murmured kissing her back and finally, reluctantly, left to go home, heading inside and groaned seeing Michelle sitting in her chair waiting for him. “What do you want? I told you I would be late.” He muttered.

Michelle looked at the clock as he came in "Late is 8 o'clock, not nearly 11!" She said shaking her head some "Seriously Pedro where have you been?!"

Clayton frowned some and nodded a bit stroking her cheek some "I'm so sorry....for everything...you....you deserved better than....than me." He wheezed thinking this could possibly be the end

She shook her head just rubbing his chest to try and alleviate some of the pressure for him but a few tears escaped as she shook her head. “No I’m hearing you talk like that. I’m not gonna listen to that.” She mumbled, kissing his head over and over until she heard the door go and she got up to go allow the doctor inside, letting him go upstairs to Clay, staying close by to give him a hand if he needed it.

“I don’t have to answer that. And since when do you care anyway?!” He spat at her. “You never have before.” He muttered shaking his head. “Go to bed Michelle. I’m not sleeping in there tonight.” He muttered going to find one of the spare rooms, laying down in there to go to sleep.

Clay looked at the doctor as he came in and gave a heavy sigh. He let him look him over but kept his eyes on Carmen the entire time reaching for her hand some

Michelle frowned more and moved infront of him "I want my husband back! You've been more distant than you've ever been! I just want us to be a normal couple! I want to try for children again!" She yelled letting tears fall down her face

He glared at her sighing heavily. “I think that’s long past us though isn’t it? Let’s not forget who backed out first from this relationship.” He spat at her and shoved her out the way.

carmen frowned holding his hand tightly and stayed close enough for comfort but enough she wasn’t in the way. “So what’s the verdict?” She asked quietly.

Michelle frowned and shook her head before she went off to their room and went to bed. She didn't know how to get him back now but she needed to find a way and fast.

The doctor looked him over taking a deep breath "Fluid in the lungs, we need to take him to a hospital to drain it. We can do it, but m'am it is a costly procedure." He explained

She bit her lip and nodded kissing his cheek. “Alright, let’s get your coat on. We’ll find a way to pay for it.” She mumbled frowning some and kissed his head “Just relax alright?” She coaxed gently, kissing his cheek. “It’s okay. Promise.” She murmured softly to him ignoring the worried look he was giving her. “Well make it work. You need this looked after.” She pointed out, kissing his cheek again and helping him up.

he sighed heavily going straight to bed after that and getting snuggled under the covers.

Clayton frowned getting up and giving Carmen a very worried look "Carmen....we can't....we can't afford this. Just let me die...and it'll be...okay." he muttered grunting as she pinched his arm hard

“I’m not letting you die silly.” She murmured and kissed his head. “For once... let me work it out alright?” She coaxed him gently, holding him to her while she helped him get steady enough on his feet then took him to the car to get him down there.

Pedro got up early in the morning just wanting to get out of the house and not be anywhere near Michelle. She was starting to piss him off now and so by the time he got into the office he was in a foul mood, sitting at his desk and letting everyone avoid him just in case they really pushed him over the edge.

carmen frowned and sat with Clayton while he was being set up in a bed on a ward, keeping curtains pulled some to keep better privacy but they had decided that he just wasnt getting better like he should have been so they would be keeping him in and she was gonna have to find a way to pay for it but she refused to lose her husband over money.

Lilith got into work with Ben and was surprised to see Pedro already there. She went to her desk and smiled wide seeing the box on her desk. She opened it and gasped lightly seeing the beautiful green dress with diamond earrings. She smiled softly seeing the small note reading 'Mí Amor.' She sighed happily and got up to say thank you. However when she got into the room and saw how tense he was she frowned going over to him "Pedro, whats wrong?" She murmured quietly to him in spanish

Clayton groaned some as he woke up staring at her giving a heavy sigh "We can't afford this babe....go sell some of my watches it'll get you something." He murmured stroking her cheek gently hating this more than anything

He sighed heavily not answering her just pulling her to his lap and held her close, pressing his face to the side of her head and inhaling her familiar smell.

carmen shook her head. “Shh. Just rest for me. I told you I will sort it out and I mean it.” She assured him, kissing his cheek.

Lilith held him close running her fingers through his hair gently "Thank you for the dress....its absolutely beautiful." She said softly smiling some as he looked at her giving a small peck on his lips

Clayton sighed heavily giving a small nod kissing the top of her hand "I love you more than anything Carmen, so very much."

Carmen gave his hand a squeeze gently and sighed quietly, "Rest papí." She coaxed gently and smiled "And I love you too okay." She murmured, standing up once he was asleep and walked out to ask them to use the phone, sitting down and calling rickys home number.

he smiled a little and kissed her back, holding her close. “De nada.” He whispered, relaxing with her in his arms. “I have a few calls to make. But then I would like us to go get some lunch out of town.” He murmured to her, kissing her softly.

Lilith nodded giving a small smile "Alright that sounds nice." She said softly before she got up giving a soft kiss "Just come get me."

Ricky picked up the phone at his place wondering who could possibly be calling him. After the incident with Pedro he took his money and left, thankful Pascal actually let him go "Hello? Ricky speaking." He said

Carmen frowned some, "Hey Ricky, it's Carmen. Don't hang up. Don't panic." She muttered "I'm calling you cause I need some help." She told him seriously.

Pedro frowned as he watched her leave, sighign heavily and trying to work out a way to get Michelle out of the picture without starting another war and this time between another mafia halfway acrpss the country.

Lilith sat at her desk doing a few odds and ends to make it look like she was doing something. Pedro had insisted she didnt need to really work anymore so she just made it look like she did for the most part and also took his calls or visitors.

Ricky frowned more shaking his head "Carmen I shouldn't be talking to you....what is it?" He asked quietly. He still had such a soft spot for her and for Clayton in his heart

She frowned some shaking her head. “I don’t know if you are working for pascal or not but either way you should know, Clay is alive. I know what happened and who it was but I don’t care about that bit.... he’s really not well right now but we’ve lost all our income.... that money I had you hide for me. I need it now.” She told him seriously. “Please. It’s important.” She begged him.

he got up when he was done and went to collect her, snaking his arm around her waist, kissing her head. “Alright. Let’s go.” He murmured, taking her down to his car before leaving with her, finding a motel on the outskirts of the city and booking them a room for a night, taking her inside and pulling her to lay in the bed with him, kissing her softly. “I love you.”

Ricky frowned and gave a heavy sigh "I don't work for him....but I do know I'm not supposed to talk to you." He said quietly shaking his head some "I'll see what I can do alright?"

Lilith smiled happily ad he placed her on the bed and kissed him back gently "I love you too Pedro." She whispered softly running her fingers through his growing hair "You're the most handsome man I've ever seen."

Carmen frowned some. “I don’t care how you do it but switching loyalties and trying to kill my husband is what out you in this position in the first place. Get yourself out of it.” She spat down the line before hanging up.

He smiled and held her to him, not trying to get in her underwear just enjoying having her close to him and kissed her head. “Mmm.... you’re just enjoying the money and clothes. Gotta keep your sugar daddy happy huh?” He teased her a little and just nestled his face into the top of her hair.

Lilith laughed shaking her head some "I'd love you even without all of that Pedro, I don't care about your money." She tells him seriously stroking his cheek gently

Clayton looked over at Carmen as she came back in and gave a small smile "Hey beautiful." He whispered kissing her hand gently as she sat next to him "Everything okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back