• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern South Side Rivalry

“Answer my question. How did he get so powerful? Did he ever worry about his men having wives and children?!” She muttered. “You told me we were going to get back on top. And now you’re signing up to be a mechanic and you won’t call up the one man who would still come and start fresh with you because of loyalty.” She spat at him.

He picked up the drink he’d got her and headed around trying to see if he could find her, eventually moving out to the back patios and smiled sitting next to her. “Here you go beautiful.” He murmured, passing her the drink.

Lilith stayed silent as he came out just staring out infront of her trying not to cry as she thought over everything. She took in a shaky breath before finally speaking after a few minutes "What number am I?" She asked quietly

Clayton frowned glaring at her some "Carmen shut it!" He yelled before he stormed out of the room and to the backyard to cool off.

He frowned looking at her confused. “How much have you had to drink already?” He chuckled. “What are you talking about sweetheart?” He asked quietly.

She frowned and sighed heavily before curling up in bed and allowing herself to try and get some sleep

Lilith frowned more shaking her head some before she looked at him "5? 6? What number mistress am I?" She asked feeling a few tears fall down her cheeks "When are you gonna get tired of me huh? Leave me high and dry." She whimpered looking at him with heartbroken eyes

Clayton came in after he had calmed down and gave a small sigh kissing her cheek as he came back in "I'll get us back, I'll call Ricky tomorrow." He whispered

He frowned looking around them and stood up, gently taking her arm and making her follow him out to the back gardens of the estate this gala was being held in. “Lilith.... if this is coming from
Michelle do you really think she’s giving you the full truth?” He muttered. “You are the first woman I’ve ever been in love with. And I mean truly in love I know o want to spent the rest of my life with you... the other women I had outside of Michelle and I because we were so miserable were all whores.... they were there for sex when I needed it but that was never enough. I have you in my life because I love you.” He assured her.

Carmen frowned some and nodded pulling him in closer to her and started kissing all over his face and neck wanting to go in for round 2.

Lilith cried shaking her head some as she looked at him "Pedro...I...I can't." She whispered cupping his cheek gently. She wanted him but she knew Michelle meant it when she threatened her family. No matter how much Pedro hated Clayton she knew he wouldn't hurt Carmen "I can't do this anymore.." She whimpered taking a deep breath before she tried to move away

Clayton groaned some and smirked at her "Mmmm trying for that baby huh?" He muttered before he kissed her roughly and got down to business with her.

She nodded some and pulled him into her arms smiling.

Pedro shook his head. “No. No what do you mean you can’t? Because you’re not my first? Maybe not but I swear to you that you will be my last and when I can do do safely to keep us both safe you will be my wife.” He told her. He had no idea Michelle was stood on the balcony watching them both.

Lilith took a deep breath as she listened to him she nearly gave in but when she noticed Michelle on the balcony she quickly pulled away shaking her head some "I'm sorry Pedro...but this can't go on." She whispered kissing him one last time before leaving him there.

Clayton grunted some as he finished and rolled off of her sighing happily "You're going to be a great mother." He murmured rubbing her flat stomach a bit.

He just shook his head and watched her leave, throwing his glass across the lawn before going back inside and starting to order shots, frowning when Michelle’s arm went around him. “Step back before I smack you.” He spat at her seething.

She smiled and rolled in close, kissing his cheek and closed her eyes. “Mmmm I love you.” She murmured before finally drifting off to sleep.

Michelle frowned and followed back to him wrapping an arm around him. She frowned at his reaction and called for two more shots taking one with him "Pedro calm down." She murmured

Clayton smiled happily "Mm I love you too." He whispered

He turned and glared at her. “Well done. You drove her away.... I always regret marrying someone smart. I wish you were as stupid as much as you’re a bitch.” He spat at her, slamming the glass on the table to demand more shots just grabbing the bottle off the bartender that time and chucked him a bit of cash, sitting down and starting to drink.

Michelle frowned and glared at him "I don't know what you're talking about." She muttered starting to drink as well. By the end of the night Pedro was shit faced and she found herself with him in bed both too drunk to remember that they hated eachother right now.

He groaned taking her up to bed and making love to her like he hadn’t done in years. He woke up in the morning with his worst hangover in a long time as well, getting up and went to get himself dressed, pulling sunglasses on his face, making his way to the office. He didn’t bother going to see Michelle. The previous night was a one time thing and that was it. He still wanted her gone and he was sure he could get max back somehow.

Carmen woke up with the sun in her face and grumbled a bit, rolling over and noticing the empty space next to her, just curling up even more then spread out to take up the whole thing.

Lilith had come in early that day and cleared out her things. She didn't want to see Pedro or speak with him after what had happed last night. She sat at home a while later and stayed to her room crying softly as she thought over everything

Clayton came back into the room already dressed for the day and chuckled seeing how she was "Morning mí amor." He whispered as he sat next to her kissing her temple gently

Carmen smiled and sat up, wrapping her arms around him tightly. “Mmm you’re look nice. I take it you’re not going for the interview?” She murmured, kissing all over his face.

Teresa walked in with some breakfast and sat on the edge of the bed watching her daughter. “Darling it’s going to be for the best. We will find you a lovely man who will worship the ground you walk on and take care of you but..... not in that world.” She murmured, rubbing her back.

Lilith shook her head some as she cried softly "He did that though Momma...he did everything a good man should do..." she whispered out shaking her head a bit

Clayton shook his head and kissed her deeply "Meeting with Ricky....might be a bit, I'll see you later okay?" He murmured letting his hands guide themselves over her body "And when I get back you better be ready for baby making."

She smiled and nodded, kissing him gently. “Alright baby.” She murmured and smiled watching him leave, laying down again to get a little more sleep first.

She frowned and held her close. “I know that’s what it’s been so far but look at what happened to Clayton... your sister and I both want better things for you.” She sssured her.

Clayton made his way to Ricky's house knocking on the door smiling as his brother opened the door. He hugged him tight as he walked in happy to see him again "Hermano." He murmured

Lilith shook her head some "He's not Clayton.." she whispered pulling the blanket close to herself not saying anything after that

Ricky nodded and let him in, going to the living room with him and picked his daughter up, taking her to his wife and ushering them to another room. “So... you wanted to talk?” He asked. He was barely scraping by with what he was making and so he was ready to get back in the game but not with pascal

Clayton nodded some and gave a smile as he greeted his wife "A daughter huh? She's beautiful man." He said softly the last time he had seen Ricky his wife had been pregnant. Hr sat with Ricky and gave a nod "Look...Ive done my waitin, its time we get Pascal back for the shit he did. I say we round up a few loyal men and take back whats ours." He explained

Ricky frowned lighting a cigarette. “I still can’t believe you’re alive... do you not know who shot you?” He asked him realising now that if carmen knew she had never told him.

Clayton frowned some and shook his head "No not really....I know it was my men, I know Pascal paid them out...atleast we're pretty damn sure of it." He muttered sighing heavily "The night is a blur to me for the most part, I just remember being attacked from behind." He explained

Ricky frowned some. “Clay it was Jack and Harry, Frank and... and me.” He muttered. “Pascal was winning and you wouldn’t fucking see sense.... I suggested we shoot you in the leg, nothing fatal but it was Jack who smashed your head open and Harry put both bullets in you.” He muttered. “And I only joined them because I was the one watching you lose your territory and also slowly killing your wife.” He muttered. “I won’t stand for it. So if you’re serious about this.... if we are going to get back on top together again then I wanna see my brother from the streets again. This is gonna get messy but you have got to keep your cool this time or I’m out for good you understand?” He muttered to him.

Clayton listened to his brother and nodded some. He had seen from his mistakes in this time off, he wasn't wallowing in self pity about it. He took his brother's hand and gave it an assuring squeeze "We got eachother, we're gonna crush that fucker." He said seriously before they got into more detailed talks about how to make it all work.

-4 months-
Carmen walked out into the kitchen seeing Clay was getting home from a day working and she smiled some reaching for him. “Hey there handsome... they started moving today.” She murmured softly, moving his hands to where she was now getting a slight bump having found out she was pregnant just a few weeks ago, ecstatic to finally be getting her family she’d always wanted.

Pedro was sat at his office now he’d moved everything around. His desk was facing the door, a gun taped to the underside of it so if anyone came in he wasn’t expecting he was ready to defend himself. His back stayed to walls only and never windows or doors. He was barely functioning. He knew someone was out there trying to kill him and he was scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back