• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern South Side Rivalry

Clayton shook his head some "Going to the car....someone...they hit her...black car...didnt see plates." He said taking a deep breath "Its...its my fault. They were meant for me.."

Lilith looked at him in shock shaking her head some as her mouth trembled "No....no Pedro this is some sick joke and it isn't funny...stop lying to me!" she yelled before she started sobbing in his arms

Ricky frowned and topped up his glass then sat down again. “Clay don’t... that wasn’t your fault... neither of you could have seen that coming. It’s been peaceful... come on man let’s get you home so we can get you washed up and clean clothes.” He told him, helping him up and guiding him out to his car to take him home. She was still in shock that much was clear.

Pedro frowned and shook his head. “I wish I could tell you it wasn’t right.... but she’s gone. I’m so sorry.” He whispered and kissed her head holding her close.

Lilith held him close crying more "I....no she can't be gone I need her." She sobbed looking at the baby as he started to squirm and scream. She picked him up and bounced him gently "Its Michelle's son....she...got hit by a car.." she whispered

Pedro sat in the car and soon went home "Go home Rick....I'll see you tomorrow." He muttered going up to bed and collapsing on the bed

He sighed heavily and headed home to his family, calling ez to get him to watch the house for the night then went to bed with his wife and trying to process the day.

Pedro frowned some and held her in as close to him as possible. “Why is he with you?” He asked her quietly and kissed her temple frowning some when he heard Ben pipe up and explain things just listening and nodding frowning at them both until he slipped his arms around Lilith tightly, kissing her head. “Alright.... do you want to give been a list of things we’ll need at the house if you want to keep him?”

Lilith nodded softly as she stared down at the baby. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself down before she stared saying everything she would need for the time being and sending Ben off "I want to know his name.." she whispered stroking the baby's cheek gently

He frowned and held her to him as tightly as possible and kissed her head, breathing a little heavy while he focused more on her comfort but shrugged. “I don’t know it love. I never saw her after she gave birth.” He muttered frowning some and watched the little boy. He was sure he could in time forget that it was Michelle’s if that was what would make Lilith happy. “You sure you want to adopt a baby? It seems all very sudden.” He murmured just wanting to make sure.

Lilith nodded some looking at the baby with adoration "Yes I'm sure....he needs someone, and we can give him what he needs." She said quietly looking back at him biting her lip gently "Are you okay with it?"

He looked over at her and carefully reached up, stroking her cheek gently. “If this is going to make you happy and keep your mind off everything and I’d this is how you want us to have our first child? Then this is what we will do.” He promised and kissed her nose. “You being happy is the only thing important to me.” He murmured, not even thinking about their previous argument.

Lilith gave a small nod and leaned down kissing him gently "It would make me very happy." She whispered before she cuddled him some smiling as the little boy reached up and put his hand on her face

He nodded and watched her some. “Your parents are gonna come down tomorrow... they want to see you. Just talk.” He told her quietly. “They don’t want to lose you too.” He told her softly.

Lilith nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "Alright.." she whispered looking over and kissing him gently "I love you Pedro...and I'm sorry about earlier." She murmured

He shook his head. “You think I brought you into my life to listen to my every beck and call? To never stand up to me?” He murmured and kissed her forehead. “I should only ever have married Latina in the first place.” He murmured to her in Spanish and kissed her head again. “You keep me on my toes and you keep me in line.” He murmured tiredly struggling to keep his eyes open and just watched her tiredly

Lilith gave a soft smile and kissed his cheek gently "Get some rest papí, I'll be here when you wake up." She whispered letting him get comfortable so he could fall asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back