• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yes.

[/QUOTE]
Isn't it beautiful!?

I had way too much fun writing those two posts and there should be another one coming - hopefully sooner rather than later.

DaughterofAthena said:
I've already been cremated, I'm using a Ouijia board to have some drunk teen girls post on my RPN profile for me, they think it's a riot.

I might not be able to make posts on major catholic holidays, but I'm still able to post.

[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Creepy.

[/QUOTE]
You hath entered the wonderful world of Soul Eater, my good friend.

Did you expect anything less?

Phineas Forge]Creepy. [/QUOTE] Don't worry. Alessandra and Jayce are here to provide 'Awww' moments. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13833-daughterofathena/ said:
@DaughterofAthena[/URL]

And Hotaru and Ren are here to provide you with snark. @Cephalo

DaughterofAthena said:
Is everyone alive out there?
Still alive, I think. I hope....

Anyway, just busy with rehearsals and trying to keep on top of homework and whatnot. Probably not gonna be very active on RpN for the next week, other than this coming weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
SummerWolf said:
Still alive, I think. I hope....
Anyway, just busy with rehearsals and trying to keep on top of homework and whatnot. Probably not gonna be very active on RpN for the next week, other than this coming weekend.
Alrighty. Good luck with life stuff!

Hello and good morning (or afternoon or evening) everyone! Just a quick update: at this point in time all the current moderator posts have been posted. If you were not tagged in a post, that does not mean we forgot about you. It merely means that you didn't really get involved in any of the current situations (I believe there are three). Anyone is more than welcome to get involved in any of those three situations at any point in time, or it is perfectly acceptable to continue to stand and watch. However, if you choose to just stand and watch, you still do have to continue posting. That is all... I'm looking forward to continuing the madness!!

Also, the attendance roster on the Overview page has been updated to include a character's first and last name and their nickname.

@GiannaCoco @SummerWolf @The Suspicious Eye @Stormborn Targaryen @Kyra @Elision of Ecritures @Mine @Phineas Forge @Violet Obsidian @AnnoDomini

Ug... stupid site not showing there was posted made at all. I got so many posts to catch up for... bleh stupid watch stuff not wanting to work. T.T

@Atom Ah, I should start doing that then. ^^;; The alerts usually work just fine, but that just means when they don't work you are less likely to notice. ^^;; Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back