• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Lady Warlock

Anime RN

Hello everyone and welcome... TO DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY!

Character creation is open! The OOC is open!

Once the rules tab is added, please be sure to read it as it includes some important information.​

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify, the character sheet is partially meant to be done in character right? Just wanting to make sure I was doing it right since it is far from a very formal looking sheet I have done already (lots of random tangents and extra word usage) ^^ Also, given a field doesn't apply to the character, can those parts be taken out or do you want those left in the character sheet?

This was actually the easiest I've ever put a character together. Ever. It's only WIP so far, but I think that's a good sign. Or maybe I've improved in writing a tiny bit. Either way, I think it's positive.

By the way, @DaughterofAthena you should probably put the link to this in the interest check OP

Hanarei said:
To clarify, the character sheet is partially meant to be done in character right? Just wanting to make sure I was doing it right since it is far from a very formal looking sheet I have done already (lots of random tangents and extra word usage) ^^ Also, given a field doesn't apply to the character, can those parts be taken out or do you want those left in the character sheet?
You can do it partially in character. That is what makes it fun.

The only things that should not apply would be the things applicable to a meister when you are making a weapon ore vice versa. In that case, yes, you can remove stuff or write N/A.

Friends? What do you mean friends? Ren does not have friends!

He has chairs.

hugging_chair_141001_aap.jpg

The hugging chair

Yeah thanks for that xD

Once a few more apps are posted/finished and the rules page is up, I will give a quick glance through and tag people offering quick helps before I actually do a thorough look to see if someone is accepted.

Side thought

If you have a WIP CS, please TAG ME in the OOC when it is completed so I don't skip over it.

Probably a stupid questions, but what is "NEW"? Is it literally just a new student, or does it stand for anything like the others? I don't remember it from the anime and the Wiki didnt give anything either.

Sunbather said:
Probably a stupid questions, but what is "NEW"? Is it literally just a new student, or does it stand for anything like the others? I don't remember it from the anime and the Wiki didnt give anything either.
It is quite literally just a new student. They haven't been there long enough to be considered EAT yet because usually they have no idea what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back