• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

Going to take that positively and say...

Thanks girl!!!

[/QUOTE]
Eh, yes, I meant that in a positive way, I genuinely wish you luck! I am sorry if it sounded patronizing or sarcastic!!

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Eh, yes, I meant that in a positive way, I genuinely wish you luck! I am sorry if it sounded patronizing or sarcastic!!

[/QUOTE]
Lol, you are sweet. Thank you xD

simj22 said:
Uhm, do you mind having the hard-working normie as a Meister?
@The Suspicious Eye

If no, I'll start rushing it alongside this project work.
Hmm? This post very much confuses me.... just throwing it out there. I know I wasn't the person you were talking to but I still don't understand what you were trying to say here.

Ah, uhm, I dont know what is wrong with the post either. Nevermind, I'm just going to finish the character first.

simj22 said:
Ah, uhm, I dont know what is wrong with the post either. Nevermind, I'm just going to finish the character first.
I don't know if there was anything wrong with it. I just didn't understand exactly what you were asking... someone else might've. I don't know for sure.

Either way, there is no rush on the character. If you have schoolwork or a project, by all means real life should come first.

Wasn't Suseye the one manning the Tao sisters? I'm just asking, since, you know, they don't have a Meister, and Isobel doesn't have a Weapon. Also there's one more guy without a Meister.

simj22 said:
Wasn't Suseye the one manning the Tao sisters? I'm just asking, since, you know, they don't have a Meister, and Isobel doesn't have a Weapon. Also there's one more guy without a Meister.
Yes. @TheWeirdPhilosopher has no partner for Hashitan at the moment. I think I understood that you were asking if they wanted to partner with you. I got confused with the last part... the "if no" part.

simj22 said:
Uhm, do you mind having the hard-working normie as a Meister?
@The Suspicious Eye

If no, I'll start rushing it alongside this project work.
I doubt they'd get along based on her fighting style & personality. She'd be a great fit for another weapon I made a while back, buuuuuuuttttttttt I reached my CS max. Soooooooooo.............. sorry!(':3)

simj22 said:
Don't call me that.

EVER.(>n<)

Yesterday was long. And tiring. And slightly painful. But with good food.

it's 3 am, and because of some lazy upstart in our group, i'm stuck doing everything alongside another dude. Not well.

Yeah, I'm meisterless. I have no Internet so replies from me shall be a bit scarce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back