• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dream Eater : Of Hopes and Nightmares - OOC (OPEN)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ok I aint working that hard lol. 14 hours is nutso, no clue how you do it

Ok I aint working that hard lol. 14 hours is nutso, no clue how you do it
Just the right amount of endurance, workholic and owning a business 😅

Gonna sit down and post tomorrow, been a busy week.
No problem ! Considering I'm working today and would like to enjoy some free time tomorrow, I'll post the update tomorrow evening at the earliest.

Also blankcanvas blankcanvas your character is accepted, you can start posting IC at ypur earliest convenience !

Could you tell me where the IC thread is? Might be blind but I couldn't find it on the posts?
It's right over here :

You can follow up the links at the top of the page for easy navigation between the RP's thread too !

Ayyy, post made !

Feel free to introduce your characters to each other, ask a question (you can shoot me a PM or ask your character's question OoC so I can answer so you may add it to your post), fill in papers, etc.

Hello my good people! Sorry for the lack of updates, I am once again in work hell (hell, when am I not?), so I haven't had time to properly sit down and type something up.

I should be free Saturday, so I'm giving everyone who hasn't posted yet a second week to post before I move things on.

Cheers y'all, and stay hydrated, it's hot outside!

kindredspirits kindredspirits I've just finished reading your CS and you are good to go to introduce your character to the story ! If you need help in plugging her into the group, feel free to send me a PM.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire silkysoul silkysoul I've noticed you haven't posted IC yet. Are you still interested in taking part of the story? If you have trouble coming up with a way to introduce your character into the RP, feel free to hit me up.

TheRealAngeloftheStorm TheRealAngeloftheStorm Kind reminder that I'm going to progress things onwards this Saturday, if you want to get a post up before then. No worries though, we're still in introduction phase so it isn't very impactful if you can't make it.

Alrighty guys, just some OoC notes for the tutorial fight update.

- kindredspirits kindredspirits : Until I figure out who's gonna survive this fight (meaning I'm likely to incapacitate characters whose players haven't been active), I'm going to room you up with Ace.
- blankcanvas blankcanvas : With their power to interact with wraiths, Ace would be able to sense a presence in the classroom. But the presence isn't actually in the classroom, and can't be directly interacted with the way Ace usually does with their powers, but you are welcome to have them try anything funny after realizing it.

So you guys have a little downtime to talk about impending doom with your roommate, have fun !

Are we gonna get any standard gear? Otherwise some of us without punchy gifts might have trouble combating the strays directly.

If we don't that's fine too,Norah will look out for ways to help that aren't killing the things.

Are we gonna get any standard gear? Otherwise some of us without punchy gifts might have trouble combating the strays directly.

If we don't that's fine too,Norah will look out for ways to help that aren't killing the things.
Why yes that is an actually really great question that I totally didn't forget to mention ! I'll just pretend I was saving up gear prep for the next update...

At your rooms, you will be provided with a standard military-issued kevlar armor and a M-18 pistol to shoot the critters down, but the ones who have some military training or experience on the field may request something more developed, like an assault rifle and grenades. The army doesn't think it's a good idea to hand out explosives and heavy weaponry to rookies.

You can expect the armor to withstand a few hits from the smaller mobs, but larger monsters will tear through it with ease. Likewise, smaller firearms are more likely to injure the smaller creatures, but will be completely ineffective on large monsters. You can define small monsters as no larger than a dog, while larger creatures are bigger than human-sized, mostly.

kindredspirits kindredspirits I've just finished reading your CS and you are good to go to introduce your character to the story ! If you need help in plugging her into the group, feel free to send me a PM.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire silkysoul silkysoul I've noticed you haven't posted IC yet. Are you still interested in taking part of the story? If you have trouble coming up with a way to introduce your character into the RP, feel free to hit me up.

TheRealAngeloftheStorm TheRealAngeloftheStorm Kind reminder that I'm going to progress things onwards this Saturday, if you want to get a post up before then. No worries though, we're still in introduction phase so it isn't very impactful if you can't make it.
Hi, oh my Gosh this did NOT reach me! Im so sorry! I didn't have the notifications (?) on for this part of the roleplay and I was also so puzzled as to what was happening! Im so sorry, I'm actually a newbie to this website!

Definitely interested still! Super sorry again, I was thinking maybe something got caught up and was waiting on a notification but for some reason my phone only gave me one just today? Ugh... Absolute newbie here, I'm so sorry 😞..

Hi, oh my Gosh this did NOT reach me! Im so sorry! I didn't have the notifications (?) on for this part of the roleplay and I was also so puzzled as to what was happening! Im so sorry, I'm actually a newbie to this website!

Definitely interested still! Super sorry again, I was thinking maybe something got caught up and was waiting on a notification but for some reason my phone only gave me one just today? Ugh... Absolute newbie here, I'm so sorry 😞..
It's fine ! Glad to know you're still interested ! I've had notifications issues on a few threads as well before so I can understand.

Which is great because I can have kindredspirits kindredspirits room with you instead of a NPC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back