• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
It seemed that Shadow had already caught up with the motorcycle riding Mimic as just moments ago he’d barely avoided having his brains blown out by the hands of the ultimate lifeform. He needed to do something IMMEDIATELY if he wanted to get out there alive with the emeralds. Suddenly a thought dawned onto him. If he can’t beat the hedgehog physically, why not use mental warfare? As he drove Shadow would be able to notice the octopus’s body began to morph, elongated and becoming more human like. His head sprouted a set of golden blonde hair and his cloak turned a deep blue. Once finished he turned to face Shadow directly, with a small yet cherubic voice gracing his lips

1621184755087.gif

“Shadow?”

"M...Maria..." Shadow shook his head. "No she's dead...this is Mimic I noticed him moprh..." He would begin debating but the joy of death returned and with that Shadow transformed.
Half Shadow Half Shadow.EXE.jpg

A low insane chuckle comes from the new half way transformed hedgehog and he throws Mimic (Maria) off the vechile. He would walk towards him. "Pray to your god for any mercy because your not getting any from me." He smiles evil and goes into a full on laugh. "I'll give you 5 seconds to pray. 5..."
(There you go. Semi-Shadow.EXE)

(OOOH now that a surprise. We got 2 Sonic.EXEs...wait does that mean we gotta use their real names? Like X, Executor, Sark, Pervision, or even Parasite?)

Shadow.EXE.jpg
A insane laugh came from the Black Hedgehog. It sounded just like Sonic.EXE's. It also became obvious when Shadow said he, and Silver were half exe he meant they could become one. Shadow.EXE walked to Mimic. "prayer time is up." With a ear piercing scream Mimic is dead in the most brutal way possible.

Shadow.EXE considered something. "No he's not worthy of demonization..."
(Fleetway Sonic and Shadow.EXE the ultimate duo of insanity lol)

"Now the question is...Do we spare theese 2 friend's? We can't beat Sonic.EXE alone so we may need them." Shadow.EXE's face took on a look of pure disgust as the idea of sparing let alone joining Mortals. To fight a God that is even stronger than him though believe it or not he ain't much strong. It's like comparing a single person weilding a sledge hammer to 2 people weilding the same thing on the same rock.

"Don't worry I can just as easily connect your life to mine rather than his...but...we need to...if he exisits we can't...Atleast Silver.EXE and me can't live in peace to rule this world..." He says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back