• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“Didn’t you hear what I just said, are ya fuckin’ deaf? I already told ya the first one was a fake already!” The chao motioned to the small obsidian box he’d just placed on the counter. “It’s right in there!” Holy shit dude you’re one hell of a dumbass if I’ve ever seen one, now get the fuck out of my shop!!” Not even bothering to repeat the other emerald’s location in the case that Shadow also happened to not hear that either, The chao got up to shove the box into Shadow’s arms and physically pushed him out with his tiny little blue body, slamming the door on the ultimate lifeform once he was out. The other young chao in the garden looked up curiously seeing that the black hedgehog had returned from his business in the black market.

Back at the R.V Amy would squeal in joy at Silver and Sonic’s agreement. “Great! I’ll go let the others know!” She’d detach herself from the blue blur to skip on back inside the vehicle in order to tell Mephiles, Rouge, and Blaze the news.

Shadow would inspect the emerald and feel the energy when sastifed with it being real he ran to the r.v. Reaching it in seconds throwing the emerald gentally at Amy and slamming his door shut as he entered it.

Amy would manage to catch the emerald seconds before it hit the ground, clears it expecting to have a rock flung into her face. She’d stick out her tongue in shadow’s direction to blow a raspberry before finally realizing that with everyone there and the emerald procured, she could now throw the party! Reaching the main room Amy would declare her intentions to the cat, bat, and hedgehog…time god…thing. “Hey! Would it be alright if we all could swing by my place for an hour or two? I wanna celebrate all of today’s accomplishments with a little party! Plus, we all definitely need a break after everything that happened today. Well, how about it?” Amy would use her best puppy dog eyes as she spoke, hoping her sheer adorableness would get the others to agree.​

Rouge responded with, "I mean yeah we can all use the break but will Mr. Constant Combat be willing to take one?" It'd take everyone a minute to realize that she meant Shadow.
Shadow now in his room the door locked laying on his bed was staring at the celing. "Why did those memories come back then?" Shadow remembers when he was posioned with the 3 most dangerous at one time and barely pulled through. He was cut open and expermentied on as of why and then later on had another attempt from the same scientist try to kill him. Shadow's body shook and he was drenched in sweat. He held that memory back for so long that he completely forgot about it until he was in a hosptial bed. How did his body even know he was there before he awoke? He was confused but didn't question it. His body was capable of more than he though and he had abilites he is yet to unlock. Like this so called Omni form? What the hell was that and What did the Orcale mean by Shadow could only achieve it by giving something up in return.

“Don’t worry, I’m great at convincing people. I’ll be back in a sec, go get Silver and Sonic and tell them we’ll be heading over to my place in a bit!”

Amy would go to find the room that Shadow was hiding off in and give a soft knock on the door. “Shadow? You in there?” She’d go to try and open the door but soon realized that it was locked. She’d just have to rely on Shadow’s good will to let her on in his room.​

Shadow unlocked the door and opened it. His face showing sadness and something he hasn't shown ever before. Or atleast what they never saw him show. Fear.

“Shadow…Is everything alright?” What was she saying, of course he wasn’t, the boy looked absolutely terrified!! Scolding herself, Amy’s instinct took control over rational though as she did the first thing that came to her mind. She hugged him. Arms wrapped around his spines in a warm embrace she’d whisper out, “Whatever is going on we’ll all be there for you every step of the way” Maybe it was seeing someone who rarely expressed his emotions in such a state but such a rare reaction surely warranted the best comfort that she could offer. Amy and Shadow stood there quietly for what seemed to be an eternity before she’d finally release her hold on the hedgehog. In a soft voice she’d once again speak, asking, “Would you like to talk about it?”

“Memories huh? Well, just know that you aren’t your memories. Whatever happened back then is in the past, all any of us can do is learn from ours and others’ mistakes and better ourselves from them. It’s a scary thing having to confront oneself like that. But, you’ll never have to do it all by yourself. You have Rouge, you have omega, you have Sonic, Silver, Blaze, and….you have me. We’ll always be there to help you, if not physically then in spirit. Because-“ Amy gently took Shadow’s hand, placing it over his heart. “We’ll be inside of there cheering you on in all of your times of need”

"It wasn't what I did...it was what someone did to me..." He says. He then explains about the posioning the 3 different posions. Every way the guy tried to kill him through experiments.

Silver plops down right beside Sonic outside the R.V, waiting for Amy to finally come out and say whether they’ll be heading to her place or not. A yawn would escape from his mouth as he sat there bored out of his mind. In order to strike up some conversation to alleviate this blight Silver blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. “You know, I still haven’t picked out a name for my chao yet, got any ideas?”

Back inside Amy’s eyes would grow wider and wider the further Shadow described what had occurred to him so long ago. “Oh my gosh that’s awful!” How could someone do such a thing, much less multiple! “People really can be horrible, disgusting, creatures sometimes….I’m so sorry that happened to you, nobody ever deserves to be treated so cruelly” Amy stood there silently, taking in all that she’d learned. “You know, what I said about us being in your heart? It’s true, you’ll never have to go through any of that alone ever again. We’ll always be there for you as long as you let us”

Shadow took comfort in talking to Amy. He felt his emotions, and nerves calming. He always felt so heavy. Like he was in 100x more gravity but talking to AMy made it feel lighter. Shadow would allow Amy to be his support pillar but no one else. "Please tell no-one..." He asks. His tone begging.

Amy mimed ziping her lips shut as she winked at Shadow “I won’t tell a soul! Though, in return could you do one thing for me? You see, I was thinking that we could all use a break after everything that happened so I was hoping that I could throw a little get together for all of us at my apartment. It won’t be anything special, probably just video games, pizza, and that sort of stuff. I’d really appreciate if you could come!”

Back outside Silver laughed at Sonic’s suggestion. “Ah jeez, wouldn’t that be like super egotistical of me to name my pet after myself? Though I do suppose that I don’t have any other ideas so-” Silver looked over to where his chao was currently trying to hug a Condor!? The little guy tightly grasped onto the purple feathered creature, looking like it’d squeeze the poor thing in two. Quickly, Silver would pry the bird out of the chao’s hands before it could attack them, letting out a sigh of relief as it flew off. Though in a way it seemed that the bird had left it’s mark on his chao as now the creature had inherited a brand set of new wings. “Woah! I didn’t know chao could do that!!” Silver admired in amazement. Maybe he sure make sure to keep giving all sorts of other animals, who knows what could happen!

Realizing he’d gotten distracted, Silver refocused. Holding the chao out in front of him, the hedgehog addressed the purple creature by the name Sonic had suggested. “What do you think about being called Silver jr?” The chao stuck it’s tongue out and quickly shook it’s head. “I guess that’s a no then. Hmm…I got it! I’ll call you Blaze Junior!” This chao, the chao thought the name over, finally giving a nod in agreement. “I figured since they’re purple like her it’d be a good fit. What do you think, Sonic?”

“I’ll always be happy to lend an ear, and the party will be in an hour!” With that, Amy ran off to let the others know.

———————————

Finally the time had come for them to head to the pink hedgehog’s place in promise of pizza, games, and partying. Amy would be the one to lead them to her home, giving Rouge the directions to the place in question. Finally after a bit of driving she’d lead the team over to her apartment. On the outside it was rather humble yet still holding the unmistakable charm of it’s owner. Nailed on the door was a floral ‘welcome’ sign, with a big wooden rose that looked more akin to a decoration one would find on a wedding cake. On the ground were various potted plants of various kinds and varieties. Just at a glance Silver could notice chrysanthemums, spider lilies, carnations, and hydrangeas. It was surprising the a landlord would even allow so many plants to be grown right in front of the door. Though, as Silver leaned in to examine the plants, upon closer inspection they seemed to have been slightly wilting. Had she forgotten to water them?

Amy rummaged through her pockets in search of a key, muttering to herself while doing so. After a few moments she’d finally pull the darn thing out, a cute little key attached to the ring with a dainty red bow. “There it is! And a one, two..” She’d plunge it into The door’s keyhole and in a matter of moments an audible click struck the silence. “Voila! I haven’t had much time to clean so forgive me if it’s a bit messy. You guys can come on inside while I find my old Dreamcast”

She’d welcome everyone inside before closing the door behind her and flicking on the light switch, illuminating her home. The first thing one likely noticed would be how, despite Amy’s girly appearance, her home was much tame in comparison. It held a rather mid century modern design, with a rather minimalist yet still fashionable appearance. With it’s white walls and wide windows, the place felt quite open despite the rather small size. Though, Amy certainly wasn’t kidding when she said it was messy. Multiple things seemed to have been put out of place, cups weren’t on coasters, and there were even stray wrappers of trash lying about. As the pink hedgehog walked along she’d tried to subtly kick some of it out of view but it was clear that nobody could deny the place’s cluttered ground.

“You guys can go ahead and take a seat on the couch, I think I left it in my room.”

The young girl would go down a hallway and disappear, leaving the group to sit and wait. And wait they did….and wait…..and wait…and wait…..and wait. In total a whole twenty minutes would pass while Amy took her sweet time looking for whatever was so important. Finally, Silver had enough and got up from the couch to proclaim “I’ll go check up on her, you guys can stay here”. With they he’d go down the same hall as Amy had a while ago, in search of the pink hedgehog.

It seems that Amy’s interior design didn’t include anything concerning making the doors stand out from one another as Silver quickly found he didn’t have the slightest clue as to which one led to the bedroom. Eventually he just settled on choosing based on purse randomness. Hopefully whatever one he did open would simply happen to be the one he was looking for. “Let’s see…I shall piiiiiiiiiiick….You!” Silver chose the first door in his sight and opened it in a single swift movement, calling out, “Amy, you in there!?” While doing so.

Silver wouldn’t be greeted by Amy, rather a twelve pack of chaos cola would be the first thing that the hedgehog set eyes upon. “Oh, a food pantry, Guess this isn’t-“ Just by pure chance Silver’s eyes fell to the floor and finally he’d found her.

Amy Rose was tied up and gagged, passed out on the cold tile beneath him. A single word left Silver’s mouth.

“Amy?”

Panic finally set in as Silver shook himself out of his petrification, rushing back to the others. However, each step would make him groggier and groggier. The room seemed much cloudier than it’d been just a few moments before. Every lungful of breath made him all the more sluggish but Silver had to power through, he needed to tell the others what happened!

After what seemed like decades, he made it back to the living room. Panting hard against the wall, Silver would only be able to muster out “Amy….not ours….” Before passing out completely. The others could try as much as they want but all would eventually meet the same fate. For those who struggled to stay awake for the longest, they’d be treated to the sight of what appeared to be Amy, standing over them with pure contempt in her eyes as she adjusted the gas mask covering her face. The last person still up would manage to witness a flash a purple before they too fell victim to eventual slumber.
—————————————————————————

“Holy shit I can’t believe that worked”
A gravely deep voice left Amy’s voice as she gloated over the fallen heroes, delivering a swift kick to Blaze’s skull as she slicked about the room. Amy was enjoying every second of this victory. “They didn’t even suspect a thing either! I guess those weeks of practice really were worth it” She’d look over to the passed out Sonic and scrunch up her face in utter disgust. “I could’ve done with less of that blue rat’s romantic advances though, god he’s needy” Her eyes would scan over everyone as a whole, letting out a whisper, clearly impressed. “I have to hand it to the doctor, he really did go above and beyond with a power diminisher small enough to breathe. I hadn’t even asked for the sleeping gas either. Well, it made the job a whole hell of a lot easier, now just gotta finish up” Amy tied the unconscious mobians up one by one, binding each with zip-ties and rope before shoving them into the pantry to join the original Amy. Amy made sure to steal Rouge’s keys to the R.V to ensure that she’d get full access to the vehicle and the emeralds inside. For just a moment Amy held a hunter’s knife up against Sonic’s throat, ready to slice it wide open before chickening out, mumbling to herself that, “Eggman would have my head if he didn’t get his chance to end the hedgehog for himself” She’d eventually finish up and locked the pantry.

Taking out a small communicator, Amy would dial up a number, sending her coordinates to whoever was on the other side of the line, and pack her things. Now all she needed to do was get to the truck and nab the emeralds. After that it’d all be smooth sailing. Opening the front door, Amy looked back at the house she’d parasitically invaded, letting a smirk leave her lips as she walked out of apartment, already beginning to transform back into her true form. Pink darkened in color, wide eyes turned to black, and quills extended into slippery tentacles as “Amy” finally shed her disguise, snickering to himself.

“Have fun being powerless for the next twenty four hours”

Image.png

Mimic would get into the R.V and drive off into the city.

————————————————————————————————————-

After an unknown amount of time the effects of the sleeping gas slowly left the team’s bodies. Some would wake up much earlier than others while a few would be late to rise. For those who did come to they’d feel an immediate weakness bury itself deep into their forms, like the worst cold imaginable where even blinking seemed to be a Herculean effort. But, even when pulling through this immediate sensation of helplessness you’d all soon come to discover any ability that even slightly deviated from the norm was simply inaccessible by all means. Silver couldn’t even lift a single feather using his telekinesis, Sonic was now the averagest jogger alive, Rouge wouldn’t be able to carry her feet off the ground, much less fly with her limp wings, Mephiles had been stripped of any good hood or power left in his system, Blaze wouldn’t be able to muster up even a spark of flame, and Shadow could no longer be considered the ultimate lifeform or even slightly above the norm of what was expected. No chaos powers or connection to the emeralds, no speed, no demons, no new super forms, no nothing. He was mortal, he was weak, he was helpless. They were all helpless but that didn't matter. They could worry about getting their powers back after catching the Amy lookalike. First things first, they'd need to escape from the pantry and their bindings.​

Shadow would appear behind Mimic in base. "To bad for you I ain't affected by Sleep Gas. Gerald made sure to that." He said. He threw Mimic out of the rv and teleported in front of him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back