• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“Shit!”
Mimic would dodge roll out of the vehicle, landing on his knees right as Shadow teleported in front of him, holding a machine gun. Moving away at just the roast second, the octopus dodge the onslaught of bullets as he hurriedly flung himself back into the R.V, crashing through it’s front window. Immediately he’d go for the wheel and pedals, stepping on the gas to hopefully ram straight into the meddlesome hedgehog. With the few moments that bought him, Mimic would make a deadline for the storage room, grabbing a large back to store the emeralds that were there. Finally, he’d grab as many weapons as he could fit in all ten of his arms (tentacles included). Dashing back to the front, Mimic would put the car into reverse while he placed a large metal tube in the space where he’d broken the window. Aiming, he cover his ears and fired multiple shots towards the ultimate life form, it was a missile launcher. Throwing a couple of grenades his way as well, Mimic dashed back to the storage room, this time making a beeline for the motorcycle stored there. With the remaining grenades Mimic pulled the tab off of each one, littering them all across the space. Finally, he’d push a button that’d open up the back of the R.V, hop onto the motorcycle guns, knives, and emeralds in hand, and drove out of the R.V as it exploded. Firey debris would rain down upon the two hedgehogs as Mimic made his escape.

Without the slightest care for the rules of the road, the purple octopus would immediately turn on his communicator connected to Eggman, reporting back on the current situation. “I got the emeralds but things aren’t looking good, your tech didn’t manage to fully power down Shadow and now he’s on my ass. If you want the emeralds then find me an escape route!” The moment Mimic finished his device would ping, letting him know that he’d just been sent the best calculated method of retreat. Smirking, he’d continue to drive onward, heading towards the east. It seemed to be that this route in question was heading straight towards the ocean. Now the only question was, could he get there in time before the two hedgehogs could catch him? Sonic seemed to have been affected by the power dimisher so he wouldn’t be much of a problem. Shadow though? Who knows.​

((Yep and omg It looks really awesome!! And yeah, I guess I went a little too hard on the cursing lol, I’ll make sure to dial it back a bit 😅))

shadow jumped into the hood narrowly dodging the rocket. he grabbed the launcher and chucked it to the ground and then grabbed Mimic's head and shot right at it. He began to feel an insane joy for death but it quickly ended.
(This my only reply til tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back