• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Shadow teleported back. "Name your price if it's real." He says. "The energy says it is so nae your price. I'll start with asking 100k."

“I’ll call the police if you don’t!!” The Chao would continue to shout at Shadow until the hedgehog finally teleported back into the room. Letting out a sigh of relief that his goods hadn’t been stolen, he’d quickly get straight to business. “Ahem…”

1620915951056.jpeg

Striking some light conversation, the chao would state the obvious, “So you have your eyes on the chaos emerald? I don’t know…that’s going to cost you more than a pretty penny. In fact, I’d even go to say that it’s pretty much priceless! Hmm, What could be an equal bargain….” As the chao thought it over his little fish creature could be heard snarling at the black hedgehog, mouth filled with drool and licking it’s thick lips. Thankfully that’d soon be silenced by the chao feeding it a small bone of unknown origin. Whatever it was, hopefully it wasn’t human nor mobian. Considering just how much the fish seemed eager to take a bit out of Shadow, one couldn’t definitely deny the possibility either.

The chao seemed to have finally thought of something that’d be of equal value as it’d finally speak up through its mask. “Ah ha! I know the perfect thing! There’s been some rumblings in the underground that a couple of archeologists recently discovered a pool of Chaos’s water has been discovered in Mystic Jungle. For us chao that’d be like stumbling upon the body of Christ himself! If you can get me a bottle of that stuff I think I’ll be able to sell you the emerald. On top of that if you dispose of the rest of the water I’ll throw in some information about where another emerald might be. I wanna make sure no other competitors even get the chance of getting that water and bringing the value of it down! It ain’t gonna be easy though, those archeologists may not look like much, but I heard they hired a crap ton of security. Like, the hard boiled mercenary and death machines kind of security. Think you’re up for it?”​

Shadow would be gone in the blink of an eye grabbing the bottle and destroying the entire underground area where it was found with a Chaos Blast and returned with it. "There." He says handing the bottle.

The chao took the bottle and examined it, not expecting the hedgehog to arrive so soon. “What!? you’re kidding me! Listen here funny guy but I don’t appreciate any funny business you hear? There’s no way you got that water in such a short span of time! I didn’t even give you the specific location in the jungle! Did you seriously just went ahead and destroyed some random lake to call it a day?”​

Last edited:
Silver was still at the hospital, tracking Shadow and sending the black hedgehog’s coordinates to Rouge. Upon Sonic’s arrival he’d perk up in surprise. “Oh, hey! You just missed Shadow, he already left to go searching for the emerald. The guy can’t sit still for even a minute can he? I guess it’s just another trait you speedsters all share huh? I guess I should head back to the R.V to meet up with the others, mind giving me a lift there?” Considering that Sonic was the fastest thing alive, there really wouldn’t be a good enough reason to use any other means of transportation.​

“Listen here, I’m going to need more proof than just your word’s alone. Do you know how many people in the past who tried to swindle me with just word alone? Fourth seven. Wanna know what happened to them? Ask my pal over there” The black market Chao’s fish would burp in response as if on cue, belching out what appeared to be a set of iron knuckles. “So I’m going to need some hard evidence that this stuff is the real deal or I ain’t selling nothing”

Once Sonic had arrived back to the R.V Silver would scramble out of the blue hedgehog’s arms, his quills all mess up from the wind going through them. He’d almost forgotten what going at Sonic’s speed was like and frankly, it wasn’t all that fun. Thankfully all that mattered was that they were back.​

Upon hearing Chaos’ voice, the chao immediately hid under his desk in fear. “OH SWEET MERCIFUL CHAOS PLEASE DON’T KILL ME I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!!” Upon realization that the god of destruction wasn’t actually in the room, the chao begrudgingly got up, only slightly embarrassed at his own reaction. “Fine fine! I get it, that’s the real deal. Here, go wild” The chao tossed a blue gem his way, though it was quite obvious upon inspection that it was a fake, being made out of cheap plastic. The chao stood there for a second completely serious before letting out a bark of laughter “I’m just messing with ya, here’s the real thing.” The chao would pull abut a box filled with various jewels, gems, and other highly sought after items before taking out a certain item in question, putting the container back in it’s original location soon after.

In an obsidian box encrusted with pearls and lined with velvet was the true chaos emerald in all of it’s brilliant glory. It shined with a beautiful azure brilliance, glistening when even the slightest amount of light hit it’s surface. That gem was the real thing alright. “Oh, and I didn’t forget about that bonus either, last I heard the royal family of Solenna got their hands on an emerald. Good luck convincing them to let ya have it!” The chao let out another chuckle. “We’ll anyways I think our business is about done. Now get the hell outta my store”

Back at the R.V Silver would roll his eyes as he attempted to fix his quills back into position, “Hardy har har, I get it I look dumb! No wonder you style your quills like that, I guess it’d save you the trouble of fixing them everytime time after a run huh?” Amy would hear the commotion outside and bust out from the car, launching her body into Sonic. “Welcome back!”

Amy would giggle madly upon Sonic’s kiss, clearly in utter bliss. Once she snapped out of it tithe pink hedgehog would move on to other matters. “Hey, once Shadow comes back want to have a small party at my place? Considering we managed to save a crap ton of people from a literal bomb, stop an entire apocalypse, and eventually get the emerald to top it off, I think we deserve a small break through and through. We can all buy snacks, play video games, and just you know, chill. Sheesh, with all that we’ve gone through I think we deserve to at least spend some time actually acting like teenagers for once. Well, how about it?”

Silver would mull over the offer in deep consideration. On one hand he wanted nothing more than to get the emeralds but on the other, dear god was he tired and honestly what Amy had just described sounded like literal heaven. It wouldn’t hurt to stay in Station Square for a tiny, itsy-bitsy amount longer right? It’s not like an hour would make that much of a difference in the scheme of things anyways. “I think that sounds great! How about you, Sonic?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back