• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Even if anyone aruges I'll still go." Blaze looked around and sighed. "We're all still weakened your rings may have helped you regain your power but we'll still be weak til tomorrow." With 0 hesitation in his voice Shadow replied, "We're leaving tomorrow. AMy had a party...or whatever it's called planned and Mimic kinda intrupted that." Shadow looks at Amy and nods saying the stage is hers.
(Not a real stage but the turn to talk. Just wanna clarify that.)

————
Muffled by her gag, Amy would do her best to mumble out a “Real one” as she began trying to undo her bindings. After a bit of work she managed to spit out the cloth wrapped around her mouth entirely, freeing her up to say whatever she pleased. “Rouge can you help me untie myself?” Assuming that as a master thief, Rouge would be quite used to getting out of situations such as this, the pink hedgehog raised her arms towards the bat in order to get some help. Meanwhile Silver would finally begin to rise as well, clearly stressed by being locked up in a cramped dark pantry room. He’d begin banging on the locked door frantically until it finally broke off it’s hinges, freeing those trapped inside. With a sigh of relief, they were all
free.

Once Rouge undid her bindings Amy would stretch and head for the bathroom “I’ve been locked in there for a week! There’s nothing I wanna do more than take the longest shower and-“ A quick jiggle of the handle to the bathroom revealed door was locked. “I’m seriously not in the mood for another FREAKING LOCKED DOOR!!!” In a flurry of movement she summoned her Piko Piko hammer and began furiously banging into it, clearly having some kind of mental break after all of the stresses of being kidnapped in one’s own home. However, grabbing her shoulder, Silver would be able to calm her down from her rampage. Grumbling, Amy stomped to the bathroom in her her room and locked it, wanting some precious time to herself to clean up and plot over all of the ways she was going to get back at Mimic.

Upon the bathroom door finally opening, Silver would bear witness to Shadow and Sonic with eyes as black as the night, with pupils of a blood red hue. he’d go into a combat position but would quickly realize that whatever gas that Mimic had used to make them pass out seemed to be effecting the use of their powers. Then out of nowhere, he had the gall to suggest forgoing the emeralds entirely. So many things were going on all at once that left Silver without the slightest clue as how to react. Confused, he only said one thing. “Shadow? What the fuck?”

(Alright last time I’ll swear but I felt it was the most fitting word to use to describe the sheer mess of a situation)​

Shadow looked at Silver. A look of pure worry mixed with little fear went across his face like a wave. "Let's just say I have a bad feeling...someone stronger than Sonic.EXE will arise and..." He stopped looking down. "My and Sonic's god powers can't do a damn thing to stop it." He adds ploping on the ground. Hopeless he leaned his head on the wall behind him. Rouge had no idea what to do. When Shadow had a bad feeling 100% of the time he was right. She had no idea how. But she never saw Shadow have any worry, fear, or hopelessness on his face. Was this new enemey that strong? "All the more reason to get the emeralds." She says, "If he truly is stronger than you then..." She's cut off by Shadow snapping. "YOU DON'T GET IT ROUGE! THIS GUY IS GONNA BE LIKE ME IN A FEW WAYS! HE'S ARTIFACLLY MADE!! HE'S GONNA BE FAR STRONGER THAN US AND WE GOTTA END IT BEFORE IT WAKES! YOU WANNA GET THE EMERALDS FINE BUT I'M GOING TO END IT AT THE CORE!" Shadow takes a deep breath to calm himself.

Unlike the “Amy” from before, the real one didn’t take so kindly to Sonic’s advances. Shaking with rage, she summoned her hammer once more. “HOW THE HECK DID YOU NOT REALIZE THAT MIMIC WASN’T ME!?!? HOW WERE YOU SO EASILY FOOLED BY THAT FAKE!!!” She’d begin chasing Sonic with her hammer, ready to smash him into pieces for his failures. Meanwhile, all of Shadow’s and Blaze’s words seemed to drone out as Silver stared down at the black hedgehog’s hands. His bloodied hands. Shadow had killed someone, likely Mimic. Silver felt sick to his stomach but ignored his disgust for the moment. “It’s my duty to collect the emeralds in order to prevent the future I saw from happening. I-if you want, you can go there yourself but I’m going to continue my job no matter what.”

Shadow would look at Silver. A look of disappintment replaced with relief when he realized Silver wasn't gonna go wtih him so he wouldn't have to see Shadow.EXE again. Hopefully after this was all over Shadow would be able to rid himself of his Exe self. He'd teleport and grab Amy's hammer. it fit perfectly in his hand. With a light kick he kicked her back. Luckily the stuff he told Mimic wasn't to bad. Just failed ways of killing him.

“HOWDIDNONEOFYOUEVENGETTHESLIGHTESTCLUETHATMIMICWAS’NT-Eek!” With Shadow’s sudden intervention of her quest to crush Sonic into a pile of bones, she’d be quickly taken out of her rampage of fury. “S-sorry, I’m just a little angry right now. Can you guys give me some time to cool down?” This time without waiting for a response, Amy shut herself in her room. The moment the door closed all of her guests would be able to hear the sheer utter anger as she decimated the nearby furniture in a flurry of anger. At least she wasn’t taking it all out on them any further. Silver meanwhile still couldn’t help but stare at the blood on Shadow’s hands, staining his once pure white gloves into a muddied hue. “….I guess this is goodbye for now, I’ll…see you later?” Silver would go to grab the brief case that Mimic had used to transport the emeralds, face green with nausea as he went to leave Amy’s apartment. He needed to get out of there, just staying in that tiny space with…everything that was going on made him sick with claustrophobia. Nevertheless, he needed to focus on getting the emeralds over anything else. Shadow had said the next one was in Soleanna hadn’t he? Looks like he was going to need a boat.​

Last edited:
At his full speed he reaches Eggman land in 5 minutes and stops outside. A smirk on his face. "Time for the end." He says and he teleports within the fence and takes off towards Starline.

"Shadow is here!" Exe exclaims as he barges in on Starline. "Let me handle him I must dispose of him, Sonic, and Silver and get my full power back since they still have porations of it." Exe's eyes show excitement but also begging.

Rouge tried to go and help Amy calm down while letting her know Silver went to Solenna and Shadow went to Eggman Land to end it already.

Silver watched as Shadow followed behind, thankfully just so he could run off on his own as well. “God what am I saying?” He fell to the curb, clearly very out of it. Nothing about this felt…real. If that made any sense. Silver took a deep breath and tried to ground himself, remembering the breathing exercises that Espio had taught him so long ago. But still, he felt so weightless and unattached from everything. Like, his brain was clogged up with cotton. Silver sat there on the side of the street just staring at his hands, the image of Shadow’s own bloodied fingers overlapping with reality. Why was he so shaken up by the sight? It wasn’t exactly like his own hands were clean either. Back when he was growing up Blaze had tried to shield him from the more brutal parts of a world consumed by Iblis but unfortunately heaven he had once snuffed out a life or two in the name of survival. He could so easily visualize the first time he’d ever killed someone, he had to have been what…six? Maybe seven? It was over a bag of supplies, some scavenger had been threatening them with a knife. Normally Silver would have just telepathically grabbed the weapon out of his grip but he’d gotten too close to Blaze and-

Silver remembered puking his guts out when he’d realized what he’d done. But that was besides the point, why was he getting so caught up about it now of all times? He knew that Shadow had most likely done it out of self defense. Mimic had been attack them, he’d almost gotten the emeralds! Logically, Shadow was perfectly justified in doing what he’d did. Despite that…Silver still felt sick to his stomach.

Shaking himself out of it, Silver got up from the curb and went to Station Square’s docks to buy tickets for Solenna.
——————————————————

EggmanLand

Alarms rang out in the facility as EggmanLand’s defenses went into full swing. Starline hurriedly walked down a hall, getting into position as Exe followed behind. He’d end up in a large computer room, the monitors tracking Shadow’s every step. The doctor gulped upon the realization that according to his movements, Shadow appeared to be heading for…him. Immediately, Starline set out Eggman’s forces to stall the hedgehog. Pawns, Motorbugs, Buzz Bombers, Crabmeats, Caterkillers, and all of the sort. Anything to stop Shadow’s advance. Finally, the big guns. Pressing a big red button, Starline sent out the Egg Dragoon, a beast of mechanical prowess and strength. It was once of Eggman’s best inventions just below the might of Metal Sonic himself.

The imposing machine landed down in front of Shadow with a loud boom. It’d raise the large gun attached to the machine’s arms and before the hedgehog could even blink the Dragoon shot out an utter flurry of gunfire.

Starline finally turned to Exe. “Do whatever it takes to get rid of that hedgehog. Our primary goal is stalling Shadow’s advance until Doctor Eggman is able to evacuate the facility. Give me a few minutes and I’ll be able to provide backup. I was hoping to have more time to prepare him but I suppose he’s ready enough for combat” Starline pulled out a monitor that wasn’t focused on Shadow. Rather it was recording a dark room with a figure incased in a tube of fluid. “Remember by hypothesis concerning the manner of Shadow’s bond with the green chaos emerald? I managed to replicate it and induce the same process with Hyper Neo Metal Sonic and the current emerald we have. He should be of absolute equal strength as Sonic, far better than him actually. But it takes a large amount of energy in order to power him. That’s why I need you to stall, give me the time needed and I’ll be able to send Hyper Neo Metal Sonic to aide you”

"Alright." Exe turned to his God form and headed out just as SHadow effortlessly destroyed every bot. "Exe already?" Shadow smirks and turns god.
Both meet in the middle their fight starting right away and quickly takes up to the skys. Shadow and Exe unlike their Super 4 fight a few weeks ago were equal. Shadow smirked as he powered up and giving Exe 0 reaction time began barraging Exe with punches, kicks, spindashes, and energy blasts. After a few minutes Exe powered up and their equalilty returned.

Amy's tv would flash on and a news broadcast would come on. "Earthqaukes are happening all around the globe. Certain parts of the planet is being destroyed. The core has just been determined to come from Eggman Land. As Ultimate Lifeform Shadow The Hedgehog fights God of death Sonic.EXE in forms known as God. Sadly we do not have any live footage since it is to dangerous to get close but think of it like this. If their both destroying the planet in their fight then imagine the condition of Eggman Land already."
Blaze saw the news in shock. They already started.
Suddenly a earhquake would happen and right outside of Amy's house a never ending hole formed in the road.
The two god powered beings kept equality the entire time. When one powered up the other did. There is no clear winner in sight. The planet's surival itself isn't know.

Starline’s eyes sparkled with madness as he stood there, watching his creation’s energy charge up, too absorbed in the beauty of it all as to notice the rumblings of destruction that could be felt. “Just a little further now…..EUREKA!!” The moment the loading bar became full, Starline pulled down the lever in excitement. Suddenly all of EggmanLand became covered in darkness as all of the lights went off. The only illumination available came from the emergency alarms on the ceiling, bathing the room Starline was in with complete total crimson. It seemed as if the entire area had suddenly lost all signs of life. But, all the way across the facility one room would would the stirrings of movement. The tube that Starline had been examining moments ago began to crack before the glass was suddenly punched out by a metal fist. The metallic hands clawed their way out of the container as lime green fluid overflowed out. A pair of beady red eyes, as equally red as the chaos emerald imbedded into itself, stared off in the distance, already carrying out thousands upon thousands of calculations in the span of literal seconds. Suddenly, the machine could hear Starline’s voice come from a nearby speaker. Ahem, Hyper Neo Metal Sonic. You know your orders” Just as the doctor had said, Hyper Neo Metal Sonic knew exactly just what to do the moment upon its awakening.

The machine pulled up a recording of the ongoing fight occurring between Shadow and Exe, calculating and examining each and every movement of theirs. In .003467 milliseconds, it seemed to have seen enough of whatever it wanted as the screen was closed down. In a cold metallic voice, Hyper Neo Metal Sonic reported.

“Life form 00145 Shadow The Hedgehog: Data Copied….Life form 00279 Sonic.ExE: Data Copied. Downloading…..Data Downloaded successfully. Save downloaded data? [Y/N]. Download data saved. Power replication pending….Powers replicated. Current Objective: Eliminate target designated “Shadow The Hedgehog”. Secondary Objective: Evacuation of Dr. Ivo Robotnik. Objective understood”

The moment that Shadow and Exe fell to the Earth Hyper Neo Metal Sonic would finally arrive on the scene, teleporting right beside Shadow the hedgehog using Chaos Control. Without a moment of hesitation the machine plunged a fist into the mammal’s gut, knocking the wind out of him.
1621266847250.jpeg
It repeated it’s orders once again as it stalked towards the downed creature.
Current Objective: Eliminate target designated “Shadow The Hedgehog”

Exe laughs. "He's stronger than me. You can finish it. I'll help Ivo and Starline retreat." Exe runs.
God Shadow stares down Hyper. "I need more power." He says. Shadow powers up and has the idea of combing Super and God resulting in a new form.

"Shadow's energy increased." Blaze said in Amy's house right as Amy and Rouge joined them and finally live footage appears. "It seems that we were able to use a satalite for Live footage finally and as you see Shadow has entered a new form and is staring down a odd looking robot." The same footage on Silver's watch com. "Shadow's still weaker though." She finally says.
Shadow looks at his new foe and mumbles, "I'm still outclassed in power a bit...but I might be able to somehow pull out a trump card I don't know I have." Shadow charges in and the fight begins. Shadow goes straight for a punch to the robot's gut.

Amy’s eyes widened in pure shock at Sonic’s confession. “What!? You killed Mi-“ An aftershock from the earthquake caused the pink hedgehog to fall to the ground as furniture and decorations were knocked from their positions. Hurriedly she took Blaze, Blaze Junior, Sonic, Rouge, and Mephiles under the nearby table, making sure to cover both her neck and head with one arm while using the other to grip the leg of the table. Station Square had earthquakes time to time but none as violent as this one had just been. From their cover Amy watched the tv as the telecaster did their best to report the news as quickly as possible. Looking to the others, she’d frantically ask “Where’s Silver, Did he leave already!?” praying to god that he’d get to safety as soon as possible.

Meanwhile Silver had just been about to buy the ticket when he too would feel the rumbles of the aftershock, causing him to get knocked hard down onto the road. Staggering against the shaking ground, he’d attempt to use his psychic prowess to levitate as many people as he could away from falling telephone wires and signs but soon realized that the gas was still affecting him. “Darn it Mimic!….” Instead of his initial plan, instead he’d have to manually help others in finding a location that was out in the open gathering as many people as he could to the safest place possible. Once he’d done as much as he could to help Silver muttered down to himself, “Seriously, an Earthquake now of all times!?” Looking at his wrist com, Silver would bare witness to the same news cast as the one Amy and the others were seeing. As well, it seemed the president had been sending him and Rouge a multitude of notifications, practically begging for some kind of explanation as to what was going on. Silver could only text back to the man that Shadow had went off to fight Eggman by himself, given that was all he himself knew about the current situation. Silver continued to anxiously watch the footage, eyes watching every movement of Exe and Shadow until the both fell to the ground. Suddenly though, Metal Sonic appeared on the screen, clearly powered up unlike ever before. Helpless, the time traveler could do nothing but hope Shadow would be able to defeat this foe against all odds.

—————————————————-
Hyper Neo Metal Sonic would teleport once again before Shadow could land his hit, suddenly appearing right behind the black hedgehog. The machine would morph it’s metallic arm into a laser weapon of some sort as it placed it against his head. Without a hint of emotion, the robotic copy would call out, “Chaos Spear” As it shot out multiple beams of burning green energy Shadow’s way.

Last edited:
Each spear would collide with one another, causing a chain of chaos energy to explode out in reaction. Dashing through the onslaught of burning wreckage, Hyper Neo would use it as cover, hiding its movements in the clouds of smoke that crowed the arena. From the haze of the smoke further spears would continue to be shot from all directions surrounding Shadow. Then from above Metal dropped down from the sky, drop kicking Shadow into the ground. As soon as it did so, Metal teleported to the spot Shadow would likely fall to, using all of it’s weight to punch Shadow back upwards, creating a chain of attacks that sent the hedgehog up and down repeatedly. Finally the machine would grip onto Shadow’s squalls to shove his skull into the ground as the engine in his back began to whirr in anticipation. Still shoving the hedgehog’s face into the dirt it’d drive as fast it could, creating a sonic boom as it dragged Shadow’s face as against every bump on the ground that sped by.​

Shadow let out a yell as he was being drug. His energy dropping rapidly due to his injuries. "This is it..." He says. He begins to accept his loss but then he'd rember everyone. He turn normal but laugh insanely. He would then throw Neo away. Reveling himself as Shadow.EXE
Shadow.EXE.jpg
"Time to die." Now in his Exe state the surprising power boost results in equal power between the two and no transformation needed. Shadow.EXE then kicked Neo and pulls the exact same chain of attacks he pulled on him and ends it with tearing the robot's arm off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back