• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Fleetway Sonica says,"Well I was sure I wasn't, but now I'm not so sure~" Fleetway flew down to Shadow.EXE. "How about you make me happy? With a little kiss~"

Shadow.EXE backed away. "Uh no...sorry but Rouge has Shadow...and before Exe was defeated Rouge.EXE and I had that same thing as Shadow and Rouge...so no I'm taken." He backs up til there is a good distance between them. The good distance being a whole 10 feet.

“W-wait Shadow hold on I give up-ARGUHHHHHH!!!

Maria let out a bloodcurdling banshee scream as Fleetway gutted her like a pig. She couldn’t feel anything else but hot burning pain utterly split her into two. For minutes she continued screaming, clawing at whatever was nearby for some manner of release. But there was none to be found so she just continued screaming and crying and screaming and crying and screaming and crying until finally the light behind her eyes vanished. Maria fell limp to the floor, a pool of blood growing underneath as she stared blankly at her two murderers. She hadn’t even had the time to transform out of this appearance, stuck in the body of a complete utter stranger. Though in an ironic sense it may have been the death that best fitted Mimic. This way, the existence of him would now be eternally be hidden from the rest of the world.

As for Shadow, the image of Maria facing downward, surrounded in her own blood would be a startling reminder of the true Maria’s fate so long ago.​

Shadow.EXE kicked her off and quickly stood up. "If you don't stop I'm gonna kill you." He says cleary disgusted by the whole Shadica thing that just about happened. "I said I'm taken."

At Amy's house.
Rouge heard a fimallr over peppy voice that she knew was Amy. She quickly backed away. "Real or Mimic?" She asks anyone. Everyone since she was the last to wake up.

Shadow.EXE spit blood on him. "You did this as a damn female." He says backing away more.

Shadow.EXE still hadn't turned back. The problem was he couldn't. Even if he wanted to hide his exsitence he couldn't anymore. Shadow was outcold meaning he had to control the body. Though the bad part is NO ONE TRUSTS A EXE!! Shadow.EXE sighed but headed to Amy's house with the R.v. When he entered he hid his face and claws and went and locked himself in the bathroom. "GOD DAMN IT!" He yells. "WAKE UP SHADOW BEFORE I KILL ALL YOUR DAMN FRIENDS!" Unknown of the fact he could be heard and that he was yelling out loud. Shadow.EXE began banging his head on the door.

Shadow.EXE contiuned his banging.
"Um...what is going on in there?" Blaze would ask Silver hoping he got a better look of Shadow or a better idea since he was the closest one to the bathroom.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Shadow.EXE snapped. Knowing everyone could barely see over Sonic but they could see his eyes. "S...S...S...Shadow?" Rouge stammers. "Why...a...do...you...h...have Exe eyes?" Shadow.EXE shoved past SOnic. "Because I am Shadow.EXE now shut up or everyone including SOnic dies." Even though it was a bluff since he'd need them to beat Sonic.EXE the way he said it made it sound so real.

Shadow.EXE shoved him off scratching his chest in the process. "I will...Though it'd be harder to beat Sonic.EXE I will kill all of you." He says.

"So you kept little of his power. Your much weaker than the ogrinal at Eggman Land thou..." Before he could finish he had an idea and turned back to Shadow after. Shadow smirked his normal cocky grin. "Skip the emeralds we already got 4." Let's go straight to Eggman Land. He knew no one would want to since they needed the emeralds but Shadow also wanted to end it as soon as possible. Shadow figured Sonic would side with him since both had issues with Exe andt hat Silver might to since he himself had his issues with Exe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back