• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

Shunsui: but there is a man who can and his name is Xavier who has been an soul reaper and a indessian in the past
then a woman with black hair and braids appears
???: Why head captain... why did you tell him about Xavier
Shunsui: uh... well Soifon.. hm how could i say this..... he wanted to get stronger

Last edited:
Super Shadow: "okay" *Sighs* "Kravel worked for Shawn and so does my little brother and according to Kravel he wants me to join them" *Shadow sighs and predicts the reaction of everyone to his next part* "If I joined I could figure Shawn's weakness....but I am gonna have to join them"

Super Shadow: "okay" *Sighs* "Kravel worked for Shawn and so does my little brother and according to Kravel he wants me to join them" *Shadow sighs and predicts the reaction of everyone to his next part* "If I joined I could figure Shawn's weakness....but I am gonna have to join them"
Shunsui: we do need to go undercover to fin his weakness so yes
Shunsui: if youwant to fuse shikai with your indosian find Xavier a former soul reaper and indosian

Super Shadow: *nods and looks at the rest of them* "You all should know nothing you say will stop me but I must go alone because Kravel said Turquoise said he wanted me to join"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back