• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

Indessian Shadow: "I won't work for SHAWN!!!!!!!!!!" *I teleport and kick you into the wall* "Luckily for you I played along with Ruukia just to hear what I wanted to hear" *I sigh and spin dash you through it and then throw you into the sky as I fly up there to you and throw a green chaos spear at you*

Indessian Shadow: *makes the spear disappear since it was my own and I fly towards him teleporting and kicking you back a little* "KRAVEL LISTEN YOU CAN BETRAY SHAWN AND JOIN ME AND MY FRIENDS INSTEAD!"

Indessian Shadow: "Then I'm sorry I have no choice" *My 4 rings break in half* *i enter Dark Chaos Indessian* "I'm Sorry Kravel I have to kill you" *I teleport behind you and spin dash you*

Dark Chaos Indessian Shadow: *I turn back to Super* "Yeah I think I will" *I teleport back into the place* "You all may not believe me if I told you but I will say it anyways.....Kravel works with Shawn and wanted me to join them"

Super Shadow: *I walk back into the kitchen and use Chaos Control to reverse time on the wall only so it is repaired*
(So the wall is the only thing now as it was before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back