• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

*smirks as I run around every last one* "Your strong echinda....but I'm.....still holding back"
(Let's say Shadow stays with Tails for his time in this universe)

(sure)
"Dont be there is a reason I lead the resistance in my world and ill prove it" he punches the ground creating beams of lava and colliding them into you

*I smirk as again I convert it to energy.* "Smarter.....more techquines......nicer......calmer ah he is a bit different maybe I'll have more fun in this 1 v 1 then I did in 5 v 1.....all my friends vs me.....and I easily won"

he transforms into hyper KnucklesHyper Knuckles by Super-Knuckles on DeviantArtwhich is equal to you "i have another form that is stronger than this" he makes a comination between meteor and lava and lightning and the meteor helps so the energy cannot be absorbed

*Shadow raises his power from 20% to 33.7% and then even higher as he transforms. He turns fully super and he far outstrips Knuckles as he easily dodges the attacks at a Super form 0.5 (1/2)%*

Shadow grabs the punch showing off his new reaction time and defense as he then kicks the echinda in the head causing blood to drip from his mouth. He then back flips doing another kick that sends him into a tree and Shadow lands a few feet away.*

knuckles looks like he is not injured but is "Im not done yet" he starts changing green and smiles "I am beyond chaos"
Chaos Knuckles.jpg

Shadow also smirks. "Ah....yes this is more fun even 100 V 1 was more depressing then this.....LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING NO ONE HAS SEEN IN MY UNIVERSE!!!" Shadow begins to power up his aura flashing red and back to yellow. "If I at all mess up I'll die" He lets out a yell of power as the shockwaves overwhelms everyone but Shadow and Knuckles as his aura is now red. "This is Super Chaos"

(but chaos knuckles is the strongest chaos being beyond sonic and shadow)
Chaos Knuckles: I don't care *he uses an advanced chaos spear aiming at your head*

Shadow side steps it.
(Strongest but this is a mere step to the power he will show soon. A power not even this universe Shadow had but might look simallar. I put it in the other rp lol)

Shadow smirks as he turns normal. "Mind if I let you see a power of mine that I only use when I'm in danger.....because the energy strain is so great?"

(Let's actually say Shadic is the one who beats Hyper Dark)

Shadow smirks as he turns normal. "Mind if I let you see a power of mine that I only use when I'm in danger.....because the energy strain is so great?"

(Let's actually say Shadic is the one who beats Hyper Dark)
(but shadow and sonic use the master emeralds energy also)
"this is my strongest form and i never strain" he uses chaos torrent mixed with a chaos blast on shadow

Shadow chaos controls to the side as it seems odd....almost as if he evovled chaos control. "Then why not let me show you the power?"
(Let's say this form of Shadow easily overpowers Knuckles due to the fact it isn't a chaos energy form but yet a divine energy form)

Shadow begins to raise his power as his energy changes from chaos to divine. His power level exceeds any known power levels (execpt Hyper dark) he contiunes to grow stronger as his quills grow his red turning silver his rings black and his eyes green. His power level is 2000 times beyond Knuckles and half of Dark Hyper. (Not the evovled Hyper Dark but his first form)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back