• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

"No....I....have something to do...." A image of himself with black eyes and red dots with blood coming from them. It looks like a exe and it is but a new one one named Xisheir.*

"Hm.....where am I?" *sighs realizing I'm not where I tried to go* "Something interferred with my chaos control......who or what? Xisheir or Hyper Dark....or perhaps so new foe or ally......" *walks around the Checmical Plant Zone* "Odd place to make a new ally at but perfect for foe......I better not jinx it......" *Eyes widen* "What is this energy.......it's not from a mere mobian or living being..." *skates to it and finds a black emerald* "It's my universe's chaos emerald.......but it's energy is darker.........to dark......Oh well......let's get back.....by running" *without his knowdelge he was being watched*

Amy: but can he return? He died before Hyper dark brought him back remember?
hmph... *teleports to them.* There is one way...but I will die which I plan on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back