• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

d4rk r0se

thanks for acting like you cared </3
Would anyone be interested in a group sonic rp? Canon characters and OCs allowed! It will either take place in a vacation resort or a high school, whichever one people prefer more.

If your interested, please let me know! Ideas are also welcome, thanks!

EDIT: rp has started!

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in a group sonic rp? Canon characters and OCs allowed! It will either take place in a vacation resort or a high school, whichever one people prefer more.

If your interested, please let me know! Ideas are also welcome, thanks!
Yes I’d love to join can I be my OC and Rouge ? XD

Last edited:
Hello!! I'd be very down to join this! <3 Could I possibly be Amy Rose ? I'll be basing her personality more through the "Sonic Boom" series and the current IDW comics!

Hello!! I'd be very down to join this! <3 Could I possibly be Amy Rose ? I'll be basing her personality more through the "Sonic Boom" series and the current IDW comics!
Yay! Welcome aboard!
and yes, you can! ^w^

Also just wondering, which rp idea would you guys rather do? The resort or the high school? Any ideas? :3D:

we’re in business boys

hey guys im gonna be rping infinite as well xD just letting everyone know! class is gonna be starting soon so i hope you can all post soon

bump ^w^
we still need a sonic! can’t have a sonic rp without the blue blur lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back