• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Wakanaka

The boy bowed his head deeply. "I am sorry sensei, I do not know this technique." he was honest, he needed to be in this scenario. lieing would only be revealed mere seconds after as he would... need to actually do the thing... In the very least, he got the shame out of the way. "I am however no stranger to chains and ropes. I have no fear of this mountain side. Our first test, is thankfully easy... Praise be to the gods for this blessing."

he paused for a second to look at his sensei, look to the ropes, then back to her, cough abit, kick a pebble with his foot, look back to her, expectation slowly growing as he awaited her tutoring.

Was it a long drawn out moment? not really, but one that was to fufill a purpose that dared not speak the reason outloud.

One that screamed "Come on, do the thing!"

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

xwVPfG9.png
Shioreta Koino

Shioreta gave a lot nod in response to Sachiko, though the nod was rather quickly followed by a confused tilt of the head at the mentioning of her catching the girl. That seemed a bit... prone for disaster. She was far from the physical type, it was more a miracle she could even manage to carry her puppet on her back yet alone trying to hold someone else from falling. Then again as the smoke bomb went off behind them perhaps it was more likely just her odd sense of humor. It wasn't as if she had much room to talk, she tended to have a dark sense of humor herself at times when it did tend to come out.

Arriving at their destination the cliff wall was just as intimidating as she imagined in her head. It was far from an easy climb and would require quite a bit of climbing to handle. Given how frail she was and how little physical strength she had that was going to be near impossible if she had to brute force her way up the mountain. Naturally when Miho mentioned the Tree Climbing Technique it sparked a bit of curiosity in her though she didn't exactly know it. Hearing Wakanaka didn't know the technique either gave her some sense of relief. She shook her head in response as if on queue withher team mate rather then blurting out she didn't as well. She noticed Wakanaka seem to look a bit impatient as she cringed a little bit at his reaction not wanting their teacher to get angry and elect to not bother teaching them in response to it.

"S... sorry I don't know the technqiue." She spoke bowing her head in response as if to further confirm she didn't know it and apologizing for it. She wasn't going to have much hope on climbing up the mountain without it and the last thing she wanted to do was to have to be carried up on the very first mission she undertook.

"I... we would greatly appreciate it if you could teach us. I'm... not the best climber so it could help me from not falling to my death." She spoke as if attempting to use some of the dark humor Sachiko had used early though her sweet delivery sounded less like a joke and to some extent rather serious. Perhaps not the best attempt to be more light hearted on her part.

Mentioned: Ganryu Ganryu Orikanyo Orikanyo AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Sachiko practically jumped with her hand in the air.

"Oo! Oo! I'm familiar with it, it's the one jutsu you go and can climb trees with? Totes guessing, but that's what the name sounds like. Anyways. Brother used to steal my hat with it from the ceiling. Or a tree. Or the mountain. Once he used it from the top of Uncle's shoulders standing on his ba- you know what, nevermind, long story. But yeah, think that's the jutsu he used to stick to everything."

Sachiko had a pleasant smile, and her head cocked, but her eyes looked a bit dull with the comment. It took her a bit to gather up a comment and continue, blessed silence rather than her hyperactive voice. She looked at the ropes and kunai, and took a long staggered breath. Her breath seemed stuttered and almost a bit wheezy, and she put her hand over her chest, but she was back to normal within moments.

A few more minutes passed, and she rubbed her chin, looking at the mighty challenge before them. It was... admittedly tough. If someone didn't have Tree Climbing Jutsu, it would, probably take them all day, and several life or limb situations. Sachiko looked over concerned for Shioreta, and at Wakanabe. If she were a good person, she'd try and be helpful. Pity she really wasn't.

"Hmm... Ya know, Sensei, I know you say there's no easier way... but I'm kiiiinda lazy. I wanna take a quick looksy. Go ahead do your thing. Just me being dumb ol' Sachiko."

Sachiko sighed with her hands behind her back, and tried to sneak away from the group, though announcing you're sneaking away teeended to have bad results. Sachiko at least had enough common sense to loiter around for sensei to demonstrate before being yelled at. Sachiko had the feeling that'd probably happen alot.

Hayate Yamamoto

Stifling a yawn, Hyatae listened to each of his students weigh in on their objectives. He spared a quick glance at the writhing bundle Aya was holding, though Ryuuka spoke up before he could comment on it. "Mmm splitting up would probably be the fastest option. Though," He gestured back to his copy of the map. "These tunnels really aren't connected like that, so starting at opposite ends isn't going to work all that well. Unless one of you can swim through stone?" Though even if one of them did somehow know the technique, the distance would likely be too far for their current chakra reserves.

A small shriek drew his attention next. Aya was now holding the wriggling bundle as far from her as her arm would allow before finally dropping the thing. Hayate chuckled softly, "Planning ahead and bringing bait, good job." Shibata spoke up next, eliciting a shrug from the jounin. "I don't know all that much about spiders, so I'll leave that to our resident expert."

Hayate leaned back against the boulder he'd been perched on earlier, "Blocking off the final passage with crystals is certainly an option. May be worth doing." He hummed in thought for a moment, "Alright, so going with your suggestions, here's what we'll do: we'll pair up and explore these two tunnels first, Ryuuka you'll be with me, Shibata and Aya you'll be together. Assuming we don't find our little target, all four of us will comb through the last tunnel. Aya I'll leave the bait to your discretion."

With a nod, the jounin started for the mine's entrance, clipping on his own light in the meanwhile. "I'm sure you're all itching to get this over with so let's get to it."

Drip, drip, drip

Much like Hayate had mentioned before, the tunnels they were combing through were devoid of any mining equipment beyond the supports for the ceiling. And it was dark, the flashlights cutting a narrow beam through the inky darkness before them. Beyond the shuffling of feet and the occasional, distant, drip of water it was silent. Frankly, Hayate hated the quiet. "So, Ryuuka," he said, finally, just trying to break the silence around them. Now that you're a shinobi, what do you plan to do?" He glanced over at the genin. "I'm sure your grandfather has a plan already in mind for you, but what do you want to do? How is he, by the way? It's been a long while since I've seen Ryuuga, should probably meet with him at some point..."

It'd take them about an hour to get from one end of their respective tunnels and back to the entrance. Neither pair really had anything to show for their efforts. Ryuuka and Hayate had seen a whole bunch of nothing, an overall boring walk through a dark tunnel. Shibata and Aya would find much of the same, at least until they reached the end of their own path. Nestled on the tunnel's ceiling was a small family of bats. They stirred at the sudden intrusion of light and sound, small eyes blinking at the pair of genin. Before taking off in a flurry of chirps and small wings.

"No webs or anything on our side of things," Hayate heaved a sigh, "What about you two? Any luck?" He gave a low hum at their own findings, they could easily be there all day if the searches continued this way. "Then let's hope it's in this last tunnel."

IG42 IG42 AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Ace Cream Ace Cream

Aya

The young Ogumo nodded at their sensei's instruction. She picked a random branch from the nearby ground and connected the cocconed rat onto the tip of the stick with a string that she pulled from her sleeve. Aya now looks like she was holding a fishing rod, but with a struggling rat instead of worm.

Going into the appointed cave with Shibata, Aya dangled the rod. Her eyes had turned into the weaver's eyes and now her four pairs of smaller eyes were looking at different directions. She wanted to make sure that they didn't miss anything. A small clue like a single string or meal leftover would help them a lot.

"The fear of the struggling prey, they can 'smell' it." Aya suddenly broke the mine's silence during their search while still dangling the bait rod around. "It evokes their hunter instinct, and make them more likely to approach." Aya felts like she just said the longest sentence for the whole week, but she was pretty excited to educate her companion with some spider lesson.

"Hunting make spider happy. Happy spider make good silk." and thus, Aya concluded her lecture with a satisfied smile on her face. Though it soon turned into a frightened expression as she dived onto ground.

"Flying rats from the front!" She yelled as the disturbed swarm of bats fly above her.

IG42 IG42

Shibata Yamamoto
Shibata wasn't sure which of his teammates he would have preferred to have been paired off with but he supposed Aya at least hadn't jumped on him and naturally he wouldn't have been with his uncle if they wanted to trap their prey with their crystals.

Searching through the tunnel he fought the crushing sense of boredom that comes with staring intently at bare rock for an extended period. Glancing at Aya he caught one of her many eyes and flinched away thankful that his kekkai genkai was much less freaky to look at.

"So...spiders." He began in an effort to break the silence but Aya beat him to it. "I see..." He glanced down at the bundled rat bobbing on the line like a worm on a hook. "Makes sense, kind of like fishing. I don't suppose you know anything about spiders that can glow do you? Seems unhelpful for hunting from where I'm standYYAAAA! ROTATING PRISM SHIELD!" Jumping half out of his skin Shibata threw up a momentary spinning shield of green crystal as the bats passed by them harmlessly.

Trying to not call attention to his panicking he looked down the tunnel the bats had gone. "Don't some bats eat bugs? You don't think our target got eaten by them do you?" Turning towards Aya he glanced around in confusion at eye level then looked down to where she lay on the floor, sighing he held out a hand to help her up.

Meeting Hayate back at the entrance Shibata shook his head. "Just some bats, how big did the report say this spider was? I wonder if it could've have been snapped up by them."

KageYuuki KageYuuki AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Ace Cream Ace Cream

Ryuuka Tagamatsu
"Oh you know, he's good," Ryuuka said, following along behind Hayate with her arms up behind her head. The ground was uneven so Ryuuka moved unhurriedly, her eyes scanning the damp, dark cave for her next secure footing and for any glimpses of their elusive prey. "Still just as crazy as ever, still just as spry," Ryuuka winced and rubbed her shoulder where it was still sore from her morning practice. "I sorta feel like he might outlive us all some days. Still though you should visit! He doesn't get to entertain much. Come round for dinner or something, he'd never admit it but he's a pretty good cook~"

"As for me," Ryuuka shrugged breezily. "I told you my life's ambition yesterday~ I'm a little offended you don't remember- Oh hey guys!" Ryuuka suddenly caught sight of her teammates and skipped ahead to catch up with them. "No luck huh?" Ryuuka asked, wincing at the wriggling rodent still bouncing crazily from Aya's stick and taking a step backwards. "Darn I was kind of hoping not to be reunited with your little buddy there, he's kind of grossing me out to be honest,"

"Bats normally only feed on flying insects," Ryuuka said in response to Shibata's suggestion. "If they tried to pick stuff up off the ground they'd probably crash a lot of the time. For the same reason they don't normally hunt inside wherever it is they're sleeping." Ryuuka put her hands together and cracked her knuckles. "Alrighty gang let's see what's behind door number three!"

IG42 IG42
Ace Cream Ace Cream
KageYuuki KageYuuki

Miho Shimamura
"Sachiko's right," Miho said to her assembled genin, "I'm talking about the tree climbing jutsu. Dunno why we call it that when most trees in a hundred kilometer radius are irradiated husks that crumble when you touch em but it works just as well on mountains and other surfaces," Miho finished her explanation and watched Sachiko try to sidle away with an odd expression somewhere between bored and calculating. Eventually she shrugged. "Whatever kid just don't get yourself killed, do you have any idea how much paperwork I would need to fill out if you kicked the bucket?"

Miho clapped her hands together and turned her attention back to Wakanaka and Shioreta. "M'kay you two climbing time. The technique's actually pretty basic but it does normally take a bit of practice to get the hang of. You exude chakra and try to spread it over your point of contact with the surface you wanna stick to. Experiment with the output until you find yourself sticking well and then try to maintain that level. You'll find this easier to do with your hands at first but your goal should be to try and do it with your feet alone by the end of today. M'kay, go."

The rock face loomed dauntingly over the two genin and once their full attention was engaged in the task ahead of them Miho, standing behind them, surreptitiously hid one hand in her pocket to weave some handseals. Other than that that however there was little to distract from the simple task of climbing the mountain. The sun, once hiding behind some thin cloud cover had now emerged fully and a fresh breeze was toying with the crisp, mountain air. All in all the mountainside appeared to be a resplendent example of untouched wilderness. Except perhaps for a few scuff marks that Wakanaka and Shioreta might notice one their way up...

Orikanyo Orikanyo
Hanarei Hanarei
Ganryu Ganryu

xwVPfG9.png
Shioreta Koino

Shioreta felt some relief that Miho hadn't been discouraged from bothering to teach them. She at least had a chance now to make it up the mountain on her own. One more chance to prove she wouldn't be a huge burden hopefully. She couldn't help but glance over at Sachiko as she didn't seem all that interested. It left her looking oddly at the girl tilting her head to the side as if trying to puzzle what exactly she was about. Was she trying to hide something? Nevermind that for now though, she had to pay attention to what Miho had to teach them.

Her eyes kept locked on her Jounin as she began to teach. As she expected the technique seemed to function as she expected, in ways truthfully even easier. Her Chakra threads had taken a good bit of practice to get down yet the Tree Climbing Technique seemed like a far more basic Jutsu that would of made it take a lot less time on her part to get it down. Concentrating your chakra into a very fine point and creating a string with it was a lot more effort then just simply spreading it out fully from a point of contact. A bright smile formed on her lips as she finished explaining seeming quite excited by learning about the new technique.

"Thank you for the lesson Sensei." She spoke bowing her head in response seeming quite happy in response. The girl reached for the rock face placing her hand upon it. Her eyes locked in place focusing as her chakra suddenly began to escape from her hand gripping onto the surface. She began to pull on it lightly finding the connection able to be broken with a slight bit more effort.

Success! Though... I don't think that much chakra would be enough to hold me up. It's going to likely use a much larger application of chakra in order to really grip on. I should give a few little tries first before I start climbing, otherwise I'll probably die if I fall.

She thought to herself rather morbidly as she pulled back. She placed her foot on the cliff side focusing her chakra into it. She looked at it applying chakra, suddenly getting a thought as she began to apply more and more chakra in feeling as her foot began to get pushed away suddenly sliding down rather then gripping on. It was clear to her where that breaking point was before too much chakra was being applied. So long as she aimed to be below that point it was a good basis to start from. She would just have to be more careful about when it came to lessening her hold and taking a step. that seemed to be the area that might cause her trip up the most.

It's just like controlling your puppets. You need to control your chakra like its second nature just like you do when controlling a function with your puppets Shioreta. Pick up the first foot bend its knee start lifting up the second foot bed its knee. Here I just need to weaken by grip on one leg hold tight with the other lift my leg. Alternate between legs make sure to always hold stable on one foot at all times.

Shioreta stepped forward with her other foot as she managed to hold herself up on the rock face just having a very slight wobble though quickly adjusting her balance of Chakra. She let out a soft sigh of relief as she began to pick up her foot starting to move slowly. One step forward, foot hits the ground and grip, lower grip on other foot and lift it up. She began to slowly start walking up moving at a slower pace below that of walking speed making her way up seemingly without difficulty though clearly in thought as she walked up the side. She had an advantage but she needed to program it in her mind to help make it second nature and take her time to build up speed rather then attempting to get into a full walk up.

Release, step, touch, hold. Release, step, touch, hold. Release, step, three..., four... Release, two..., three..., four... One, Two, Three, Four. One..., Two..., Three..., Four... One, Two, Three, Four. One, Two, Three, Four.

She repeated in her mind over and over again as she began to slowly pick up a bit of speed simplifying her little chant into numbers and starting to repeat it in her head a bit faster and faster as she got into a normal walking pace concentrating on etching it into her head.

Wakanaka

The young man closed his eyes and listened carefully. The first lesson... And he could practically feel the bumps and bruises incoming...

Still, at least he would learn...

Latching onto the rope procided by sensei he began to think about how to correctly do tree climbing... Focusing chakra... He could do it... Just gotta... do the thiiiiiiing... yep... Don't think about the sheer cliff, just do it. Yep, no need to worry about the fact you can't see the blurry mess of a top. Don't even think about it.

Just cling onto the rope and... Focus...

If you can use a meteor hammer you can do this!

Its...Just like one!

In a totally not sort of way.

Imagine the chakra as one end of the jammer, your body the chain and the other as the other head. And with each step you smash the head into the wall to stick! Perfect! Visualization comeplete! Good job Waka you have done the ninja thing that all ninjas can do, heres you award and key to the city.

Pause for standing ovation!

Okay he has to start now.

With a tentative gulp the young man planted one foot on the wall, rose his other to meet it, only to fall back down on it. He didn't feel like he was sticking... Beyond what a normal foot does. Maybe... More force? Stick the foot? He attempted stomp with the upstretched foot, leaning back and forth in his attempts to get it to stick...

Aside from getting a good thigh stretch, he wasn't getting anywhere... Maybe his hands? He tried putting his palm flat on the rock and focusing, staring intently at the rock face which stared back unimpressed as all rocks do. Come on... Work... Work damn you!

Ah shit Shioreta is already on her way!?!?!? Shit shit!!!

He can't be seen as the stupid one!!!

Come on come on!!!

With an angry set of growling and grumbling it... appears... the young man started to climb... Mostly by seem resentment at being the last on the ground. It was at the 5 meter mark he realized that
A) only one stupid hand was sticking
B) He was the one behind everyone.
And C) he looked like an absolute idiotic tree frog with one leg and flailing feet...

He took a second to pause at the first little ledge he found, one right next to a nest of very unhappy chirping birds. They were small, pleasantly poofy, and very irrate at the intruder.

"Ugh... Fucking chakra..."

@ squad Miho.

1581994679770.png

Sachiko watched with amazement as she was on her way out.

No way? Shioreta's learning already...What the…?

She shook her head and practically ran. She'd need a damn good excuse now. Taking a deep breath, she looked around.

"Hoof marks... hoof marks... bingo! There’s not a vertical surface alive a goat can’t climb.” She looked up at the looming cliff. It wasn’t quite sheer, so her baloney excuse of finding a shortcut miiiight fly. Then again, if Shio was the squad genius, did Sachiko really need to hide knowing a simple tree climbing jutsu a bit early. She shrugged.

“Guess I have a complexity addiction. Roll the dice, test one’s luck! See what happens.”

Sachiko laughed, it turning a bit creepy and hollow as she let the last ‘ha’ come out slowly.

“There’s noo such thing as luck...” Shaking her head, she approached the now only NEAR vertical cliff, and latched on fairly easily, half walking, half climbing it, using tree climbing tech, but making it look like she was mostly climbing.

“Koshirou! Give me back my hat.”

“Whoa now lil’ lady. Gotta check it for rabbits! You saw that magician!”

“Really?”

“Naw. I’m just messing with you.”

“Hey!”

Above a small little girl with pink hair, an older teen sat glued in the corner of the roof, spinning a small hat on his finger, whistling innocently. The small little girl was jumping at him, not even getting half way up. He laughed. “You’re getting higher.”

“Meanie!”

“I’m just having a lil fun-whoa!” A kunai sprouted in the wall next to him.

“Give it back!"

“I was gunna, but, uh… I’m kinda scared for my life now- whoop whoop whoop!” Several more kunai began to sprout across the roof as Koshirou crab walked across it. A third voice sounded in the room.

“Koshirou, quit teasing your sister and give her her hat back.”

“Fiiiine… Sachiko? Ma, where'd she go?”

The little girl backed up to the other side of the room, crouching as she stuck her tongue out in concentration, and angled a thumb at her brother on the roof.

“Whoa now! I’ll give you your hat! Don’t do anything stupid or dad’ll blow up! Literally!”

The little girl didn’t listen, and with a running sprint went straight for the wall, leaping at it and planting her feet at it as she tried to run up the wall…

------------

Crutches sucked.

-----------

As Koshirou walked into the house, his head bobbed up and down to a hidden melody as he jammed to headphones. Suddenly they disappeared upwards off his head.

“Huh?”

Looking up a little girl gave a massive smile, despite being on crutches she was on the ceiling. “Hehe! Now you’re not getting them back!”

“That sounds like a declaration of war lil’ lady! Don’t make me come up there!” A massive grin was on Koshirou’s face, and he crouched as he prepared a jump.

Sachiko pointed a crutch at him. “Bring it on villain!”

As she waved the crutch at him, she lost her grip all of a sudden, before dropping it. She tried to reach after it, failing miserably. A thud resounded in the room.

“Ma! Koshirou’s got a booboo! Also he’s bleeding on the floor~!”

Sachiko panted as she made it halfway up.

"Maybe I'm not as good as I thought..."

She continued to half climb, half walk, before panting again. Glancing around her she looked down to make sure she wasn't being watched, before slowly getting up from all fours, and running at full speed to the top. She could feel something as she was running.

"Crap baskets. Think I'm running out of chakra... Faster, faster!"

At the last moment as her foot started to slip, she jumped at the edge, catching it with her hand, and hanging off the side of the cliff. Pulling herself over it, Sachiko groaned laying flat on the plateau.

"No late night training for me night of a mission again... Well, I'm up here... Maybe I'll make lunch or everyone... or maybe take a lil nap... yeah... that sounds... zzzz..."

Hayate Yamamoto

Hayate gave a low hum in acknowledgment as Ryuuka told him about her grandfather, nodding slightly. A small bark of laughter escaped him at the mention of the old Tagamtsu outliving them. "He very well could. Swear it's something in the air here." He turned back towards Ryuuka with a warm smile, "That so? Then I'll have to be sure to stop by for dinner soon." The smile grew to more of a cheeky grin, "Put that claim to the test, eh?"

He flinched slightly at the genin's chastisement. Hayate chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "Ah, I guess you did, didn't you? It completely slipped my mind I guess. I'm sorry, must be the early hour."

Meeting back at the min's entrance, he listened to Shibata's report. "Bats, hm? Wonder if they were Chihiro's? He uses bats with his jutsu, most of them just roost at his house but I've heard about a few that prefer to hang out in here during the day." Hayate shook his head, "The mission didn't say anything about the spider's size. Really, the only identifier they deigned to give us was that the thing glowed. Which... is pretty unique, to be honest. Can't say I've ever heard of a glowing spider before. Only other thing in the briefing was that the client wanted the fangs back if we could get them. Aya, I'll leave collecting them to you. Assuming it's intact enough."

Finally, the group started working their way down the final tunnel. Hayate settling into a comfortable silence as they walked. Though he would answer any questions if they came up. For a long while, they had nothing to show for their efforts. Just lots of rock. Wonder if we're going to have to comb through all three of them again? Or maybe check the active tunnels? Eventually, though, they found a web, the threads thicker than what most spiders were known to make. It was completely empty, devoid of prey or spiders, but it was the first sign of their quarry all morning.

Then they found another.

And another.

Frankly, the entire tunnel was covered in splotches of web.

"How the hell could one little spider make this much web?" Hayate wondered aloud as checked another empty web. Stepping into a large cavern, the jounin stopped. The entire room was heavily covered in thick webs, standing in the center was their little spider.

Only... it wasn't so little. This behemoth of a spider was easily twice the height of their sensei, towering over the four shinobi that dared intrude on its den. The glow emanating from their target bathed everything in a borderline hot pink light. Hayate took a second to try and process just what he'd walked into, "I'm sorry... WHAT?" He didn't get a chance to continue the building rant as the spider drew back a leg to stab at them with. "Surprise combat lesson! Dodge!"

The web covering the room made maneuvering difficult. As Hayate, the last of the four to jump out of the way demonstrated by running right into a patch. Promptly getting stuck. "Well this is embarrassing..."

IG42 IG42 AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Ace Cream Ace Cream

*It actually completely slipped Kage's mind, but hey

Tsubaki Sana

Tsubaki stood stubbornly as she waited for a response to her question. She crossed her arms staring at Ichiro defiantly. Oh no, this definitely had to be a joke. Seriously she wondered if who ever made the team assignments really had a since of humor. She tapped her foot inpatiently as she finally heard a response.

"Pity... Curiosity... Fire. Nice!"

Now it wasn't the reaction she was expecting. He seemed almost amused at the group that was given to him and that was annoying. And the smirk across his face wasn't helping her gain any respect either, if anything it pissed her off and she fought to keep her annoyance off her face.

As she listened to the mission being explained, she couldn't help but scoff. "If they abandoned something, there was probably a reason." She muttered kicking a stone, glancing at the map. "But really it just sounds boring." As much as she'd hate admit it, Ichiro had a point. Being taken into a fight sounded much more interesting than whatever the hell they were gonna do at the warehouse. Genin or not, this was just busy work as far as she was concerned. And busy work was not her style.

Another thing she'd have to admit that even though they were given a feral dog as teacher, his entire jutsu had to be the coolest thing she's heard of. That actually seemed interesting. The idea of 'The Undying' sounded awesome. To be unkillable? Hell yeah! Learning how that worked would be interesting. Okay, maybe he would be kind of cool. She opened her mouth to ask a question before stopping in her tracks at his next statement.

"Speaking of which....My favorite question. Short answer, yup, and you're the punchline."

Tsubaki sputtered, choking on her question. Okay, scratch that, he's not cool. Punchline...I'm the punchline. No, no, no. This is a joke. He's the joke.

"This is bullshit!"
It took Tsubaki a moment to actual realize that she shouted this out loud, but she made no effort to stop herself. "I...you know what I'm leaving. I'll be here for this stupid mission but I'm not letting someone like you make a fool outta me!"

It was with that, Tsubaki stormed off. What a way to kick graduation.

When Tsubaki stormed off she obviously didn't think this all the way through for the next morning. She knew she had mission today but didn't knew when she had be at the village gates. It was about 9:40 when she got to the gates, miraculously on time. She breathed a sigh of relief seeing Kurio and Ichiro, glad that they haven't left yet.

Looking at Kurio and his gloves hands, she felt under prepared. All she brought was the bare necessities and the swords on her hip. She knew their mission was gonna be going to dealing with...plants? Or something, and didn't really think beyond that. But it couldn't be that dangerous. So no need to overprepare. She should be fine, after all it was gonna be an easy mission anyway

Once everyone had gathered, she had been pretty quiet on the way to their destination.

"I still can't believe they basically sent us to pick flowers." She muttered in annoyance after Ichiro left the group of genin after they arrived. She glanced at the field as Kurio spoke. Weapons or not, the field did look kind of pretty actually. "I think we should just go for it. If we need seeds then we could just get different samples of the plants right?"

Ganryu Ganryu KageYuuki KageYuuki

Last edited:
Aya

"..."

When they found the first web, Aya felt something was amiss but couldn't put her finger on it. If only she was smarter she should be able to determine at least the spider's size. When she got home, the first thing she would do would be to asks Hotaru-nee for one of her spider encyclopedia.

In order to do that, the first thing she should do was keeping herself intact. Back to the present, dodge!

"Gweeeh!!!"

Aya backflipped out of the harm's way and landed on one of the webbing that was laid across the room. Despite the current situation, Aya was able to keep her calm and actually took her time to admire the spider in front of her. It was bigger than the red silk spiders in her home. The only spiders she know that was bigger than this one were the one that was summoned from the great labyrinth, and none of them was glowing like this. She wanted one of this spider in her home!

"Silk release: extension"

Moving her hand quickly to form the hand seals, Aya could felt her chakra flow moving through her body and connecting it with the silk kimono she was wearing. She felt somehow bigger and wider, although not exactly stronger. The girl's sense reached deep into the pattern of the garment. Fumbling through the microscopic webbing that she made herself during the making process. After a brief moment that felts like a few minutes for her, she found the lines that would unfold the kimono's battle form.

Cuts suddenly appeared on the sleeves of Aya's kimono. Like peeling an apple skin, it opened spirally and transformed the sleeves into a swaying 2-meters murder garment with a pair of kunais protruding from the tips.

Using her clothes limbs to grab another series of webbing above her, Aya let go of her sandals and pulled herself upward. She was moving around the cave like a monkey. While the silk that used to make the clothes was quite resistant to spider's adhesive webs, the wearer was not immune to it so she should avoid direct contact with the web or else Aya would ends up like her sensei. Oh, yeah, she almost forgot about sensei. Aya leaped towards the still stuck Hayate and slashed the web around to free him.

"Sensei, it's too big. I can't handle it." As the group's spider expert and the one that Hayate-sensei trusted to handle the collecting, Aya was disappointed at herself but she admittedly didn't know how to capture a spider as big as this. Most silk spiders in her home were only as big as a cat afterall, hence why she brought a mouse as the bait.

KageYuuki KageYuuki

Last edited:
Rows and columns of green obscured a warehouse in the middle, each row large enough for one person to walk through at a time, but not without touching the plants on the sides. They were varied in species, each one seemingly more bizzare than the first.

At first, it was simply blades of grass, but as one leaned out towards the three, it was likely someone would take it as a BLADE of grass as it cut just as sharply as any sword. Crossing between the rows to get to the center quicker wasn't advisable.

Giant sunflowers seemed to follow the group instead of the sun. Large green leaves split it two down the middle, with hints of pink in the stem. Still, for all the weirdness, it would be almost easy to reach the warehouse itself. Dark and abandoned, the door was falling apart from disuse. It was both old, and damaged, shards broken out of it, and hanging off its hinges. Next to the door, claw marks against the building itself seemed to explode into another entrance.

There was, however, one problem to this scene. Ajisai was suddenly no longer in the group.

--------------------------------

"How well did you scout that area, Ichiro?"

A black cat followed on a branch by the prowling jonin.

"Well enough to know there ain't a damn ninja here. Trust me, flipped over every rock. They weren't there. Prowling as more a pretense so they can get the first mission done without me. That, and, well... you never know. Specially with those Life bastards."

"And the plants themselves...?"

"Oh for the love of. It's plants! What's the worst that could happen. They see poison spores, eat charcoal. Something drips on them, don't let it cling to their skin. 'sides, rare of you to leave the village you stupid cat. Why are you here?"

"Curiosity."

"Gunna get you killed."

Kurio Shimizu

Kurio hummed quietly as Tsubaki voice her complaints. "From my understanding, this seems to be the norm for D Rank missions: minimal risk and often fairly tedious because of it." Seeing as the proffered gloves weren't accepted from either of his teammates, he simply returned them to his pouch. Chances were, the gloves not being taken would mean work for him down the road but it was their decision. "I'm actually surprised we're actually collecting intelligence on an enemy village, abandoned or no." The genin looked back out at the field. "Cuttings might be a good idea if we can't find any obvious seeds. Though perhaps we should check the storehouse first?" It was likely going to be empty, but hey, worth a shot.

Kurio slowly worked his way down the rows of plants, trying to carefully observe them. The plants in Tsumigakure were strange in their own right, warped by decades of exposure to the miasma. "Tch, ah." A sharp breath as an innocuous blade of grass sliced through his sleeve and nicked his arm, less out of pain and more from the surprise. "Be careful, it's sharp enough to cut through fabric," a few short handsigns and he hovered a hand over the oozing cut, checking for any signs of toxins from the offending plant.

Diagnosis

"Doesn't seem to be toxic at least..." He softly mused, faint relief in his tone. A few more handsigns and he passed a small glowing orb of chakra over the cut, mending it.

Healing Technique

In hindsight, it was a bit wasteful. But it was too late to consider that now.

Walking the rest of the way to the weathered building was considerably more tedious thanks to the literal field of blades in their way, but they made it. Kurio lightly tapped his chin as he studied the building. It had definitely seen better days, "I think good wishes are the only thing keeping the door from falling..." Not that it mattered with the massive hole in the wall. "Hey... you don't think sensei could have done this, do you?" Kurio asked as he turned to face his teammates - he blinked, quickly scanning the field.

Teammate.

"Oh... oh no... where's Ajisai?"

Ganryu Ganryu Skita Skita

Shibata Yamamoto
Glad that Aya hadn't mentioned his less than graceful reaction to the bats Shibata had carefully picked his way around the webbing until they came face to face with their quarry. "I wouldn't get in too much trouble for reaming out our client after this right?" He deadpanned and made a show of rolling his eyes as his uncle promptly got stuck.

Rather than jump backward and risk landing in the webbing Shibata held his ground and flew through a trio of hand signs. "Emerald Crystal Mirror." Forming the mirror in front of him like a shield the spider's claw scraped along it's surface with a teeth rattling screech, before the creature could hit upon the idea of simply reaching around the obstacle he used the distraction to withdraw a short distance without getting himself stuck. "If we're meant to pull it's fangs off I take it that means we don't need it alive? Giant Hexagonal Shuriken!" Making a one handed sign he formed another green snowflake shape this time in his hand and threw the gleaming projectile at the spider.

KageYuuki KageYuuki Ace Cream Ace Cream AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Ryuuka Tagamatsu
"Nono," Ryuuka said to Hayate quickly. "I was talking about the ice cream thing? It was kind of just a bit I was- GYAAAH," Ryuuka yelped as her explanation was suddenly cut off by the sudden intrusion of an enormous, chitinous leg thrusting downwards. Ryuuka slid nimbly to the side, dodging the way she had been taught to maintain her footing for a counter attack. Unfortuately Ryuuka underestimated the distance needed to be safe and the spider's leg stabbed down through the fluttering tail of her jacket, pinning her in place.

Ryuuka's eyes widened "Uh oh." she muttered.

Then the spider lifted its leg back up. "UH OH," Ryuuka said, more alarmed now as the the spider pulled her up by her jacket. Instinctively Ryuuka wrapped her self around the leg, shuddering internally at the uncanny texture of insect shell and coarse hairs. "UHHHH GUYS! HELP?" Ryuuka called down to the others as she swayed through the air atop her precarious perch, all the while trying to shimmy her way out of the jacket that pinned her in place.

KageYuuki KageYuuki IG42 IG42 Ace Cream Ace Cream

Miho Shimamura
Sachiko would be woken up from her brief nap with a hand firmly locked over her mouth. "Shuddup, it's me," Miho whispered down at her student in response to whatever she did upon waking up. When she was Sachiko would be quiet she removed her hand from the genin's mouth. "We can talk about your surprising aptitude for a technique you claimed not to know personally later," Miho said dryly. "For now we have bigger problems to worry about," Miho gestured forwards at the ground ahead of them, which was marked with a heavy looking footprint. "Seems like we're not the only people who decided to go hiking today..."

~Meanwhile~

Miho, or rather a clone of Miho that she had surreptitiously replaced herself with so that she could follow Sachiko stood at the base of the cliff side, monitoring Wakanaka and Shioreta's ascent with a bored expression. They're not doing half bad actually. With any luck we might actually be done in time for me to finish off the paperwork without pulling over time. Suddenly the clone frowned as she noticed an odd scuff mark near the base of the cliff, she studied it for a moment and then sighed. Well nevermind that I guess.

Miho's clone tensed suddenly and seemed to disappear with a burst of speed, reappearing above Wakanaka and Shioreta, standing perpendicular to the sheer cliff face. "I'm going up ahead," said the clone tersely. "while you make your way up I want you to look for any marks or disturbances and remember any details about them that stand out. When you get to the top we'll see if you can figure out anything useful from them," With that the clone disappeared again, reappearing further up.

~Meanwhile (again)~

On the other side of the mountain the original Miho and Sachiko conferred over the footprint they had found "Civilians don't usually mess around up here cause it's a pain in the ass to climb and there's nothing up here except the old man, so I'm curious to know what these jokers are up to. Skirt around the edge here, quietlly, until you meet up with the rest of the team. I need you to fill my clone in on what's going on and tell it to take you three up to the old man's home to make sure he's okay, I never bothered to learn how to do the fancy ones that can relay thoughts and stuff. While you're doing that I'm going to take a look around, I'll meet up with you later. You got all that?

Ganryu Ganryu
Hanarei Hanarei
Orikanyo Orikanyo

Sachiko's 'surprise reaction' was a slow opening of her eyes, and a continuation of a loud, elephant like snore. Se drearily took orders, despite the eyes being glazed over. She rolled forward groggily.

"What are we...OH CRAPBASKETS ITS SENSEI!"

Sachiko practically leapt, grabbing her black bag, and pulling out... a make up kit. Quickly she dotted under her eyes with a compact and brush infront of her.

"Yellow eye cream, cream concealer... translucent powder... There we go, no darker for wear. Hehehe."

"To be fair sensei, I did say I was familiar with it, teehee."

Sachiko gave a mock salute, then reached for the bundle of rope from the beginning of the mission. Sachiko's fingers were technically coated with chakra to make it a swiping attempt, but against Miho, it was the same as if she'd just asked for permission. "Aye, aye, capt'. Bandits, bad. I'll go get the strong people to deal with it, like the clone you. And Shio, did you see her climbing that mountain? First try too! She's something else I tell ya. And I wanna see Waka crush some bugs."

Sachiko left towards the side of the cliff, and grabbed a boshuriken, stabbed the rope with it, and threw it with enough force to embed it on an outlying rock on the side of the cliff. Leaping with the rope between her gloves, Sachiko slid down it towards the bottom of the canyon, somehow accidentally tangling herself in it and landing a couple of feet from the bottom in a tangled mess, her arms, legs and torso tied up as she bounced up and down.

"Hi everyone. I found another way up. Oh, sensei, real you says to meet ontop of the cliff. There are some people up there? Or something like that. Wasn't paying too much attention. Something 'bout people don't normally go up there, and, uh, something bout surprising aptitude. Think I made you mad. Well, other you. Don't know if I've made you you made yet. Have I? Also, uh... could someone untangle me? ... please?"

Sachiko waved at Wakanabe and Shioreta.

"Also, awesome training guys! Ya'll are scary!"

Last edited:
xwVPfG9.png
Shioreta Koino

Shiroreta had the pattern down in her head rather quickly. Her constant reciting on top of using her experience with her chakra threads making quite easy to pick up on it. It was no where near as complex as a basic chakra thread to control, though the fact she had it spread through her entire foot rather then a thin thread extending outwards was odd. Her issue was far more about overthinking it. It seemed though that Wakanaka was struggling. As glad as she was to not be the one furthest behind for once in her life she wasn't exactly happy for Wakanaka's sake. She stopped, turning herself around to face him quite comfortable as it was. Her eyes focused on him as she lifted her hand rubbing her chin in thought constantly using her own chakra to apply to her feet much like she was use to with her threads... thankfully for her sake given if she forgot she would probably of fallen to her death given the lack of anything keeping her tied to the side mostly due to the length of physical strength on her part to knock the kunai into the sides.

"Well um... I'm not sure if it would help you... but if you perhaps try and take it one step at a time and create a rythem in your head it might help you climb better!" She spoke lifting a finger up smiling brightly getting far more satisfaction out of it then she should. It felt a little wrong to her just feeling that air of superiority after having been subjected to feeling as if others might of viewed her in the same way before.

"For me... Release, step, land, hold. Just repeating it in my head and using that to create a pattern over and over again." She spoke swaying a little bit like a metronome. As she was doing so she couldn't help but feel like she was losing her breath a bit taking a brief pause stopping her light swaying as to pause, breathing out and then back in. Talking wasn't the best thing to do when trying to climb up such a steep cliff side and you already had some breathing problems as it was.

As she took a pause her eyes couldn't help but drift down glancing over noticing a scuff mark. She looked upon it glancing curiously on it as she caught her breath. She had seen them on the way up to some extent though being busy walking up and trying to get a better hold on the technique she didn't really spend too much time to think about them. It didn't seem as if it was created by any sort of tool though it was possible it was just along their path up perhaps using a rope attached to a hire point? . Was it some other Shinobi that perhaps went up the mountain at some point... maybe even Miho herself scouting out earlier to set something up for them along the way for training? The thought lingered in her mind though it was quickly broken as Miho's clone suddenly sped up the cliff taking her by surprise not even being able to even fully comprehend her going past outside vaguely know to which side she passed her on hearing her voice as she turned to look towards her.

Shioreta gave a nod as it seemed her observation was at least to some extent right though knowing it wasn't likely Miho given what her clone said. Before she knew it the clone was already gone leaving the two of them behind. With her breath fully back she began to walk up again heading up though being more observant of the marks along the way. The more she went up the more she noticed that much like the first mark she spent time looking at there seemed to be no sign of any tools being used. Her travels up were suddenly stopped as she was taken back by a falling Sachiko. She looked on confused hearing her speak. She tilted her head to the side.

"Are you... alright?"
She asked being more short and to the point when she shouted out not wanting to accidentally lose her breath again like she had started to earlier. It was perhaps a bit of a silly question given her situation though it seemed like it was best to show some worry for her safety even though she wasn't exactly 'jumping' to go back down to untangle her. Her hand lifted up touching along the leg of her puppet as if it still remained attached clinging tight on her still like an odd backpack.

"Look out for anything she says? How unfortunate..." the half blind young man grumbles unhappily as he scrambles his way up like a one handed gecko.. Or at least one who doesn't know how to cling to anything with any limb save the right forelimb... He really didn't have to many thoughts at the moment. Climbing was, as it always was, taxing and generally really annoying. he hated climbing, why can't there be an easy way to traverse verticality!?

Why couldn't he fly like a bird... Yes.. how pleasant that would be... To fly upon the winds and allow them to softly carry you up to the top... To have soft fluffy feathers, to be adored by artists and poets. To see the world above... Ah.. how it would be wonderful...

Oh my how did he managed to stick so well?

it appears, when not thinking about it, he manages to stick rather firmly to the wall, managing to wiggle and wobble his way up with the grace of... a slightly less stupid looking gecko. A good mental philosophy trip is always good to get the chakra flowing in your favor! And so, wakanaka began to contemplate the nature of the lizard, slowly slipping out his tongue on occasion and laying close to the wall, glazeing his eyes and one foot/hand after another, make his way up.

he wondered what lizards thought of during their day, do they solely focus on what to eat? do they udnerstand the world at large? How blissful it must be to lay upon a large stone and soak up the sun... Ah.. now he wants to be a lizard... to crawl on all fours and care not about the training or such that is upon him.

Yes, man must give up all their worldly goals and desires and become lizards. Embrace lizarddom and...

...oh...?

When did he get to the top?

The flatter top of the mountain is where he finally sat back on his hind legs, gazing around with his ruby pupils. He still had a bit to go.. But nonetheless, he should be able to have some smooth sailing for now, at least until they go to get down...

But that, he'll leave for another mental embracing of nature.

...Oh dear... hrmm...

Best he get along with the mission yes?

Where dose he go from here though? Hmm... perhaps simply forwards? The thought of intruders in their midst tinked off his brain, unable to penetrated it's depths currently filled with a strange zen state he has found himself in. he shuffled the scroll on his back, and pressed onward to the goal!

Wherever it was.

@ squad Miho

Hayate Yamamoto

"Oh, believe me, I'm gonna have a long chat with the client when this is over." Hayate pulled against the webbing he was stuck to, freeing an arm. "If they'd actually told us how big the thing was, this probably would've been a C Rank mission." Hayate watched as the spider's leg punched clean through Shibata's shield, striking the genin in the shoulder and knocking him back. Between the shield and him already starting to jump away, the blow wasn't nearly as hard as it could have been. Though it would still leave a nice bruise. "Maybe even B... shit."

A few quick slashes from Aya's kunai freed Hayate from the rest of the web. "Thanks," He blinked when she spoke up, looking over at her before clearing his throat and turning back towards the massive spider. "Phrasing, Aya..."

"UH OH," came an alarmed cry as Ryuuka was hoisted up by her jacket. "UHHHH GUYS! HELP?"

"Ah crap," Hayate muttered under his breath before saying, louder, "Aya, see if you can get over to her and cut her down." While trying to shake Ryuuka loose, the spider took another stab towards Aya with one of its free legs. "This was supposed to be an easy mission..." Hayate jumped between, catching the attack with a grunt and rooting himself to the floor with chakra. "A nice break from surprises..."

He shot a glance over to Shibata, "Throw your crystal shuriken at this!" If the genin did so, the weapon would bite deep but wouldn't cut all the way through. Though if Ryuuka could land a followup strike on it...

IG42 IG42 Ace Cream Ace Cream AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Miho Shimamura
"Alright you know what? maybe that was a little too much to handle all at once," said Miho's clone tiredly, keeping a wary eye on Wakanaka's vacant expression as she hoisted the entangled Sachiko up by the rope. "Right now we're just gonna go to the old man's house and see if he's okay, nice and simple. We'll worry about what to do next when we get there,"

The clone waited a few more minutes for the genin to all reach the top and recover from the climb before she turned towards the heart of the mountain to lead the way further in. This high up the air was free from the corruption that impeded plant growth at ground level, so this relatively flat and sheltered section of the mountain was surprisingly verdant, with a healthy array of trees and other plants, there was even a rough trail worn into the ground by infrequent visitors for the group of shinobi to follow.

"The old man used to be a shinobi for us," Miho's clone explained quietly as they walked. "But he's always been a bit eccentric, so when he wanted to retire outside the village the only condition was that he file regular reports on traffic, you can see most of the major nearby roads from up here so-"

Miho's clone broke off as a twang and a hiss broke the silence of the woods.

"I'm not good with small talk-," Miho's clone said, idly spinning the crossbow bolt she had snatched out of the air between her fingers. "So I'm glad you finally did something,"

There was a muffled curse from the bushes further up the road and then a sudden roar came from a nearby tree as a hulking man clad in rough, peasant's clothing leaped down and swung an enormous, wooden club at the clone, who was forced to leap out of the way

"Goro! Get to the old man! We'll use him as a hostage!" commanded the club wielding man. There was a rustle from the bushes further up and suddenly a rotund little man with a crossbow rolled out of them, cursing and spluttering. Without wasting a moment the fat man picked himself up and took off at a sprint down the rough path the group had been following up until then.

Miho's clone cursed as she produced a kunai from a hidden pocket. "You three! Go after him!" she ordered. "Don't let him get to the old man!"

Hanarei Hanarei
Ganryu Ganryu
Orikanyo Orikanyo

1582986502633.png

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Orikanyo Orikanyo Hanarei Hanarei

"Guys? Guys?"

Sachiko sighed from her netting.

"Geez. Could take a joke. Hmm. I could probably get away with a nap. Pretty tired. And still feel soaked from last night..."

Her voice seemed much less peppy by herself. She groaned. 3 A.M. Trainings weren't a good idea. The rope began to pull, the clone bringing her to the top.

"I'm saved! My hero!"

She untangled the rope with the Rope Escape tech, like she probably could have at the beginning. Wakanabe was already up here. Sensei was beginning her schpeel about the mission and the place.

"Wait, you can apply to retire outside the village!? What's the soonest I can apply!?" A crossbow bolt flew into the crowd, Miho instantly catching it, almost looking bored as she did so. Sachiko's eyes reverse traced it. Crossbow bolt, fired from 15 degrees, 18", fixed point, 15 grain wood... Sensei was already on it, and much faster. "So that's what a professional look like. We're gunna have to keep up!"

Sachiko reached into her black bag, shook her head, then reached into a brown tool patch instead, pulling out a single bo-shuriken.

"Hey, Sensei, if this old man used to be a ninja, couldn't he still kick their tooshies?"

Sachiko judged the distance to the man... then didn't throw, waiting for Wakanabe or Shioreta to overtake her.

"And I finally get to see Waka smash some bugs!"

Tsubaki Sana
"I'm not stupid, I understand why they give us D-ranks. I mean it'd look pretty bad if a group genin were killed cause they decided to throw us to the wolves." She sighed looking at the field around her. "This is just sooooo boring!"

But all complaining aside the rows and rows of plants in the field were beautifully captivating. For one she's certainly seen plants but none this unique. It was both interesting and dangerous as she observed, taking her time to walk through grass heeding Kurio's warning. She carefully squatted down to observe it. "Huh, actual blades of grass. That's actually kinda cool don't ya think?"

Eventually it didn't take long to get to the warehouse, staring up at the building that has obviously seen a better life once upon a time. She couldn't help but chuckle at Kurio's comment. "I really wouldn't be surprised if he did" She chuckled lightly, "But if he did something tells me this building still wouldn't be standing. Bu-"

She cut herself off as she heard Kurio's worried question. She looked to both sides of her before looking out to the field. "But she was here a second ago! She was with us the whole..." She tapped her foot looking in the distance, moving her hand through her hair.

Think Tsubaki. You have to be smart about this. She took a deep breath and looked to her teammate.

"Ajisai's clan deals with plants or something right? That would make her valuable to Inochigakure...I don't want to worse but people just don't vanish, expecially this close to an enemy village. Do you think....What if this place wasn't as well scouted as Ichiro said?"

KageYuuki KageYuuki Ganryu Ganryu

Aya

Her sensei's reassesment of the mission made Aya panic, her eyes widen in surprise. B-B rank??! Eeeeehhh..... she didn't wants to end up as a spider meal. Gathering her courage, Aya dodged the spider's stab by throwing herself to the back, curling herself into a fetal position. She intentionally got herself caught in one of the web and using her kimono as a foil and the web as a springy cushion, she propelled herself towards Ryuuka.

Ryuuka, I'm coming!

She miscalculated the trajectory, going way over the top and ended up crashing into one of the stalactite on the cavern's ceiling. Both the ninja and the rock collapsed onto the back of the spider's abdomen. Aya rubbed her bruised forehead, but then the feeling of the spider's tiny hair made her realized something.

"Blindspot, here!" She yelled at the others. Why didn't she thought about this before?? While not really a blindspot since the spider can still sense them using its hair, anatomically a spider would have a hard time reaching things on its back so they should be safer standing here rather than standing in front of it. Also, the spider's hair pleasantly tickles her bare feet. She really wants this spider afterall!!

Wait, she's supposed to help Ryuuka.

"Ryuuka, hold the clothes!" Teetering on the edge of the spider's body, Aya threw both of her clothes-limbs towards Ryuuka.

KageYuuki KageYuuki IG42 IG42 AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back