• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Alina

One Time Luck
gtpv2c691h951.jpg
bonjour! welcome to my search thread! below i have listed my fandoms, about me, rules, and the characters I'm looking for.
if you're at all interested please don't be scared to contact me!

[ currently open | double friendly | oc x canon | long or short term ]
last updated:

☽☾

about me //

✧ she/her
✧ pacific time zone
✧ furbaby mother
✧ music lover
✧ crime junkie
✧ active reader [ finished reading 'the future of us' by coarolyn mackler & jay asher ]
✧ 3rd person, semi-literate to literate - usually 3 to 5 paragraphs, my writing also depends on why my partner gives me.
✧ pretty active, but on my busy weeks two to three replies a week.
✧ i love ooc chatting via PMs or discord - this is my favorite just to get to know who I'm writing with.
✧ i will 100% make playlists, mood boards, etc. for our characters.
✧ being someone who has always been big on visuals, i like to use them. that goes from anything to gifs, pictures, and sometimes when i want to make it look nice i may use code.

rules //

✧ character sheets - real face claims are required, but the length is all up to you.
✧ characters - i will only write original characters and canon characters (happy to play some NPCs as well)
✧ pairings - for my side i will always go with fxm, but for yours, i'm happy to work with whatever pairing you want.
✧ doubling - this is not something that is required, but it's something i like to have on the table.
✧ post location - i can roleplay on the site or discord, on the side i can work with threads or PMs, i'm happy with whatever you're comfortable with.
✧ romance - i'm sorry but i fucking love romance, slow burn with angst, betrayal, fluff, etc. give it all to me!
✧ literacy - i'm not someone who will be on your case about this, but please try to use correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.
✧ length - i'm not asking you to write a whole novel, but i ask of you to give me five paragraphs or more. i will refuse anyone who writes one-liners or anything smaller than five paragraphs.
✧ coding - sometimes i use code myself, if you want to use it please do. if you don't then that's okay, i know sometimes code can be hard or just frustrating to work with.
✧ plotting - please, please help me with planning out our roleplay. i need someone who is willing to help the plot grow, not leave anything to me.
✧ bumps - sometimes i forget or i get very busy, if i go two days or a week without saying anything please bump me. i have a goldfish brain.
✧ ghosting free - i don't want someone who will just disappear on me in the middle of our roleplay, if you get bored please tell me. we could start something new or just do our own ways.
✧ dark themes - most of the fandoms i have a fairly dark, personally i like to make them darker. so please be okay with dark/adult themes.

fandoms // ( please note: * - indicates my intense craving )

s u p e r n a t u r a l ***

dean winchester | can play anyone in return

original (1).gif

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

t h e v a m p i r e d i a r i e s

damon salvatore | can play anyone put Elena in return

caín-damon-salvatore.gif

elijah mikaelson | can play anyone but elena and damon in return

the-originals-the-cw.gif

klaus mikaelson | can play anyone but elena and damon in return

5zw6.gif

kai parker | can play anyone but elena and damon in return