• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

spiritmeadow

lover of ghost stories
EE1CECCF-A76E-407E-86FA-866AD27AB87D.gif

an introduction
Hello and welcome to an interest check centered around hazbin hotel and helluva boss! I am brainrotting both fandoms and would love to get some roleplays!

quick things about me
You can call me meadow! I am 22 years old! I go by he/him and neopronouns. My timezone is EST and different timezones are not an issue for me at all!

I have AuDHD. I’ve got a bunch of special interests and hyperfixations I would love to talk about!

I am currently looking for Canon / OC and Canon / Canon pairings.

I’ve been roleplaying since I was around, 11 if I remember correctly.

I am polyamorous friendly! I am poly myself so seeing some poly ships will make me extremely happy! this isn’t required though.

rules
please be LGBTQ+ friendly! I won’t tolerate any homophobia/transphobia/bigotry here.

You must be 18+ of age. I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.

give me enough to work with! no one liners please! I usually write around, at minimum, 3 paragraphs. I always write more though! but please give me enough to reply to.

be patient with me! please don’t rush me or spam me with so many messages in a row. I will be patient with you!

OOC chat is a must! I love making friends with my roleplay partners! I love gushing about the ships, OCs, sharing memes and headcanons, that sort of stuff!

plot with me! I love plotting with my partners and coming up with all sorts of ideas! AUs are welcome here!

this is not necessarily a rule but we can do both Hazbin and Helluva at the same time if you want to! I have Hazbin Hotel OCs with Helluva Boss love interests and Helluva Boss OCs with Hazbin Hotel love interests!

Be comfortable with double, tripling, etc for Canon / OC. Doubling isn’t required for Canon / Canon but I’m happy to do more than one ship!

For Canon / Canon, the bolded characters are who I can play.

Hazbin Hotel info

canon / oc stuff first then canon / canon!

characters I’m looking for
zestial, vox, alastor, rosie, velvette, sir pentious, vaggie, angel dust, husk, charlie, cherri bomb, and lucifer.

characters I’m confident in playing
alastor, vox, angel dust, lucifer, cherri bomb, charlie, velvette, husk, lilith, rosie, and sir pentious.

canon / canon ships!

vox / alastor

husk / angel dust

alastor
/ angel dust

lucifer
/ alastor

lucifer
/ lilith

vox / lucifer

sir pentious / cherri bomb

sir pentious / arackniss

charlie
/ vaggie

alastor / rosie

polyamory ships!

lucifer / alastor / vox (craving!!)

vox / alastor / rosie

Helluva Boss info

canon / oc stuff first then canon / canon!

characters I’m looking for
asmodeus, blitzø, striker, loona, stolas, sallie mae, moxxie, vassago

characters I’m confident in playing
sallie mae, loona, moxxie, millie, verosika, beelzebub, fizzarolli

canon / canon ships !

asmodeus / fizzarolli

that’s all folks!

that’s the end! if you’re interested in coming up with something with me, send me a DM! if you can’t DM, let me know and I will send you one!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back