• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Disclaimer: I NEVER do doubles.

Howdy, I'm looking for a YANDERE HUMAN AU with ALASTOR and my OC

I'm cool with either of us being the yandere, I just love a good slowburn. I also have scenarios for both, but I am happy to take suggestions!

πŸ–€ π’Šπ’Š. π’Šπ’π’‡π’ & π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’„π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’” πŸ–€

Genres: Dark romance, horror, action, angst, thriller
Roles: OC (me) X CC (you)
Style: Lit, adv lit, novella
Triggers: Few or none
Availability: Pretty available, will make time if invested
Timezone: C.S.T. or close to it

TW: Mentions of suicide

π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕

Scenario A.)
Distraught, a young girl phones a late-night radio show, intending to say her final goodbyes. However, the rising star of the airwaves on the other end persuades her not to end her life. In a fleeting conversation, the two kindred spirits share things that they would have left unspoken. But when a chance encounter in real life brings the two strangers together, a deadly game of ego, curiosity, and ever growing obsessive desires braves way.

Scenario B.)
While walking through the town of New Orleans one night, a young girl stumbles upon a gruesome murder. Barely escaping with her life, the encounter leaves her with something more.
Consumed by newfound twisted desires, she becomes determined to find the elusive killer before the authorities do, willing to do anything to be near him once again.

I always say this, but I feel the need to really emphasize it: DNI if you have a lot of triggers.
This would be an incredibly dark and mature roleplay with LOTS of heavy topics, so if you dislike angst, aren't in a good headspace, or just cannot handle topics such as suicide, sh, and emotional manipulation, please do not message me.

Interested? Great! Here are my rules:

✦ No double ups
✦ No OC x CC (unless you're the CC)
✦ Please try not to be too OOC (unless it's AU)
✦ Do not control my character
✦ No one liners
✦ If you're incorporating an oc, no Mary/Gary/Sues/Stus
✦ NO pregnancy or forced family dynamics
✦ Be communicative. We're both adults, tell me if you've lost interest. It's really frustrating when I'm just waiting around thinking I did something wrong. Don't waste our time.
✦ Use clear and concise language when you're speaking to me OOC. I'm atypical and if you say things like "I mostly don't" to convey you don't want to do something, I will not comprehend it as such.

Thank you for reading this far, whether or not I hear from you, have a fantastic rest of your day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm interested in this rp and I believe I meet a lot of the basics! I'm in PST, I'm 22 and I don't have any triggers. I'm interested in scenario B specifically, I'd love to discuss the plot further with you! :)

Hello! I'm interested in this rp and I believe I meet a lot of the basics! I'm in PST, I'm 22 and I don't have any triggers. I'm interested in scenario B specifically, I'd love to discuss the plot further with you! :)
Hello, thank you so much for reaching out! I'd love to discuss things further in PM's? I'm new to this site so I don't 100% know how it works quite yet :')
But if that's not an option, I don't mind discussing things here either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back