• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss Roleplayers

DuckBoi

Name- Quinn
Age- 20
Gender- Trans Masc
Pronouns- He/Him

Before you know about me, RULES!!!

• If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all! MEANING! No Homophobia, Transphobia, Racism, Ableism, ETC!!!
  • If a boundary is asked, PLEASE RESPECT IT!
  • I DO NOT INTERACT WITH MINORS! If you are under 18 DNI!!!
  • NO PROSHIPPING!!!
  • No ghosting please! I understand things come up, but if you don’t want to roleplay anymore, then tell me. I won’t get mad!
  • Give me time to respond! We all have our personal lives aside from roleplaying!
  • And lastly, Just Have Fun!!!

NOW!! About Me!!!

• I like making friends with the people I roleplay with, But I am also fine with keeping things business only, just lemme know!
  • I am trying to be more Literate with my roleplays. I may not always be the best with it, but I am trying. I am fine with different lengths, but I like stuff to work with.
  • I cuss like a sailor! Just a fair warning!
  • I am very big on dark themes and romance. I like a roleplay that can mess with my heart and my head if that makes sense.
  • I roleplay in the third person!
  • I prefer to double up if we do Character x Oc, It’s only fair that way, but it isn’t a must

Fandoms I am currently wanting to roleplay! (Open to anything though! And will update!)

• Hazbin Hotel
    • Characters I’m looking for people to play!
      • Adam
      • Lucifer
      • Vox
      • Alastor
    • Characters I can play!
      • Adam
      • Alastor
      • Lucifer
      • Charlie
      • Angel
      • Lute
  • Helluva Boss
    • Characters I’m looking for people to play
      • Blitzo
      • Stolas
      • Mammon
      • Fizzaroli
    • Characters I can play
      • Blitzo
      • Stolas
      • Mammon
      • Moxxie

I am open to anything though! So don’t hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back