• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know what you're talking about. Dai Dai's the one that gets her wish if Nao wins the exam <.<

You gave me an impossible-to-work-with teammate =P
Deny, deny, deny - you would make an amazing politician.

tenor.gif

You implying he would've blown it again?

No. Well, maybe. Who knows~

I meant Shinsei made a bet with Raven. She said the chunin exam was going to come to a halt because the ninjas were too stupid to do anything right...thus her logic for why he should go with her. Shinsei replied that he would do so if chuunin exam really does end inconclusively.

Well maybe if we'd gotten to finish the exam we would have worked out these issues.

Lol. You wanna go, IG42? Sorry, but the story got way too offensive for my taste. As flexy as I am, there are just some things that can't be overlooked. If I can't do what I'm supposed to, there's no point to having the RP.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Alright. I'll give you benefit of the doubt Quirk =). Only because we got to hug yesterday :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr:

Lol. You wanna go, IG42? Sorry, but the story got way too offensive for my taste. As flexy as I am, there are just some things that can't be overlooked. If I can't do what I'm supposed to, there's no point to having the RP.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Alright. I'll give you benefit of the doubt Quirk =). Only because we got to hug yesterday :bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr:
....'flexy'? :-_-lines:

I take pride in the amount of A-10 I play in games.
Also, funny thing is I only go but so in-depth with stats, mainly focusing on basics over all the little numbers. (Stuff in mech games like stability computation and recoil resistance-)
Have you ever done a flight simulator?? Those things are NUTS. I have no clue what to do 99% of the time.

Like, an accurate one? I had to legit watch a video of how to start a plane up in the first place. However, stuff like War Thunder is easy. Ace Combat is just plain arcade. (I love it though.)

Haha, yeah I was thinking Ace Combat. There was another I tried but don't remember the name. I will admit I didn't last too long before giving up out of frustration :kissclosedeyes:. Real planes unfortunately don't seem to let you do the cool tricks you see on TV.

Haha, yeah I was thinking Ace Combat. There was another I tried but don't remember the name. I will admit I didn't last too long before giving up out of frustration :kissclosedeyes:. Real planes unfortunately don't seem to let you do the cool tricks you see on TV.
Yeah, Ace Combat lets you do more of the fun stuff you see on TV. Accurate flight sims.... Not as much.

White Masquerade White Masquerade nopee, oml i would never be able to participate in the olympics owo tho in fact i signed up to do all of that x-x idek why tbh
it's like this scheme we have here called the duke of edinburgh award. you get an award at the end of it which looks hella good on your cv n stuff. you have bronze, silver and gold levels, so the amount of stuff you have to do increases with each level. i did bronze last year (which was only 2 days) so i'm doing silver this year (3 days) and tbh i probably won't even dare to do gold next year (a whopping 4 days in some even more obscure place with more distance to cover). the worst part is that was only our practice expedition, so we're going to have to do it again but in a different place, yay... ;-;

Yeah, Ace Combat lets you do more of the fun stuff you see on TV. Accurate flight sims.... Not as much.
I tried to barrel roll and...it wasn't happening XD. Had to watch my altitude 24/7 too >_>

White Masquerade White Masquerade nopee, oml i would never be able to participate in the olympics owo tho in fact i signed up to do all of that x-x idek why tbh
it's like this scheme we have here called the duke of edinburgh award. you get an award at the end of it which looks hella good on your cv n stuff. you have bronze, silver and gold levels, so the amount of stuff you have to do increases with each level. i did bronze last year (which was only 2 days) so i'm doing silver this year (3 days) and tbh i probably won't even dare to do gold next year (a whopping 4 days in some even more obscure place with more distance to cover). the worst part is that was only our practice expedition, so we're going to have to do it again but in a different place, yay... ;-;

WHAT? So basically Astraeaa.....YOU ARE TRAINING FOR THE OLYMPICS?! You got a bronze medal last year, but got a silver one this year =). Even though you don't want to go for gold, I encourage you to try your best for it. Think about having a gold medal in your trophy case. How that would feel. That'd be an excellent accomplishment you'd remember forever. I would root for you on TV too! We all would!

Keep training :bishiesparklesr:

IG42 IG42
IMO, I think Gimbal is just playing everybody. Don't try to shift attention on other characters.

WHAT? So basically Astraeaa.....YOU ARE TRAINING FOR THE OLYMPICS?! You got a bronze medal last year, but got a silver one this year =). Even though you don't want to go for gold, I encourage you to try your best for it. Think about having a gold medal in your trophy case. How that would feel. That'd be an excellent accomplishment you'd remember forever. I would root for you on TV too! We all would!

Keep training :bishiesparklesr:
DofE ain't a sporting award it's a personal achievement something or other, when I worked in a charity shop I had a stream of DofE slaves/peons to boss about. It isn't just about running a lot it's about giving back and bolstering my ego. XD

IG42 IG42
IMO, I think Gimbal is just playing everybody. Don't try to shift attention on other characters.
Well he can't brainwash people...unless that's what he made you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back