• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ?~ [[๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–]]

be_l_l_e

Twilight God-Empress
Roleplay Type(s)
It's that time of year! All the autumn-vibe horror interest checks are coming out of the wordworks and this is one of them.

What I'm looking for:
  • Please be 18+
  • Eager to plot and improvise
  • Excited about our characters and story!
What I can offer:
  • High-quality posts!
  • No expectations for word count - just make your posts worthwhile!
  • A fountain of creativity!

Now let me give you the plot vibes!

Act 1​

It's the beginning of a new school year and things are already feeling out of control for our two protagonists.

They feel like if they could just solve that one problem, all their others would fade away.

When an unorthodox solution hints at itself, the girls seize it - consequences be damned.

And damned they will be...

Act 2​

Magic changes their lives. One simple fix becomes two, and two becomes three, and three becomes so many more.

Magic draws attention. From the people already in their lives, and from forces beyond the veil. Other covens, witch hunters, and creatures of the depths.

It's all getting complicated again - way too fast.

Act 3​

Not everyone can handle the pacts and promises of magic, as our girls soon learn. If Act 1 is the mystery, and Act 2 the drama, then Act 3 is the horror. We focus in on the consequences of letting their magic get away from themselves as the demon with whom they made a pact comes to take back its gift - and all else that was promised to it.

Haunted houses, possessed friends, family members twisted and tortured beyond recognition; no where to run.

RP Disclaimers and other notes:
  • Romance is possible, but I would prefer to plan for a platonic relationship and let romance seep in if it feels natural
  • Trans and enby characters are more than welcome!
Vibes:
  • The Craft
  • Jennifer's Body
  • Ginger Snaps
  • Monsterhearts
Other Plot Notes
  • I like the idea of incorporating social media into this. Maybe they discover the details for the ritual via a long-distance contact on TikTok or tumblr?
  • In terms of the initial relationship between our characters, I'm open to exploring anything from 'close childhood friends' to 'wait, we've been going to the same school for how long?'

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back