• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So the search continues

Blue winter rose

wandering storyteller
Hey person reading this thread,

So I am Blue winter rose but, you can say Blue or Rose or Winter or even BWR I am not really picky. I am 24 years old and looking for long term roleplay partner.

I enjoy romance as side-plot if that makes sense in our roleplay.

Some rough ideas:

-An adventure/quest like roleplay where our characters travel through the world and need to find things, solve problems beat enemies etc. This can be in a fantasy world, a bit like middle earth, this world or even in space. Maybe our characters come from this world and end up in the past or in the future, or in a completely different world. Maybe our characters do come from the fantasy world. Perhaps only one of them. Lots of possibilities.

-A roleplay about some sort of competition or test. Where our characters need to get through different tests or levels. They could compete against each other or maybe they need to work together. Maybe they need to do the tests to get into a certain group. Maybe they need to do that to gain some sort of medication for a family member or even themselves. It could even be a sort of exam to finish a study.

- They end up inside of a videogame. Maybe they knew were they getting into maybe not. This would be a little combination of the two ideas. Where they go through levels but, there would also be some travelling.

If you have another idea or see a sample of my work let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back