• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "So Put your Glasses on, Nothing will be wrong."|A Berserk 1x1 OC AU search

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules and Major Disclaimers:
This RP will contain spoilers for the MANGA of berserk, I will not do the anime world under ANY circumstance.
This is berserk, so there will be alot of Dark Themes involved. I warn you now for future reference, however there will be some stuff not mentioned due to RPN Rules.
PLEASE be over 18, it makes me uncomfortable to write this sort of stuff with Minors.
You must have a character sheet ready, I will allow realistic face claims as well as anime or cartoon ones.
If I disappear, it's usually because I'm very busy at the moment or have forgotten, make sure to pop me a message every now and again so I don't forget.
Rather than follow the story of the black swordsman, we will be using our own characters during the events of every arc and their view points, we might run into the canon characters, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Be able to write at least a paragraph or more, I'm fine with one liners, but when they become consistent, I lose interest.

Story (The Golden Age Arc):
"In This world...Is the destiny of Mankind controlled by some Trancendential Entity or Law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true, that mankind has no Control, even over his own Will"
--Void, Leader of the Godhand
After the fall of the fortress, guarded by the Legendary Band of the Hawk, They picked up the very child who killed the great 30 man killer Bazuso, Guts. However, Things are not looking good during the 100 year war in Midland, Not long after, The King of Midland had hired the Band of the hawk, for which they served him as mercenaries for years before being appointed as his Knights in his royal army. As part of the Band of the Hawk, our characters are dragged onto battle fields along side Griffith, Guts, and Casca. As the Eclipse nears, our fates will be forever changed by the laws of Causality...Do you have the strength to stand against the shadow that will soon befall this world? Or will we fall victim as Sacrifices..​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back