• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Time: Morning after their arrival
Interaction: Kari & Gerel

Kari was surprised when he reached over to tuck the bloom tenderly behind her ear. Part of her wanted to pull away, but she didn't...His words quickly broke the spell.
"Well of course you don't. Never herded a cow in your life I reckon...And your vision seems mighty selective."
She had caught him staring. It was her way of saying it wasn't appreciated. She got back into her saddle and rode away from him, cantering to the other side of the riding ring.
"Looks like I'll have to give you a demonstration." There was a smile in her eyes, even if it didn't reach her mouth, and with those words, she grabbed the gate and swung it wide, letting all of the thirty horses come thundering into the ring. Their backs were bare, manes catching the sunlight, dust glowing about a hundred and twenty legs.
Kari grinned and slipped from the saddle, vanishing in the milling bodies.
When she appeared again it was on the bare back of a different horse. She turned it with her knees galloping in another direction, then got up, slowly, and stood on its back. From there she tilted forward, timing it just right, to catch a second horse with a hand stand, and when a third passed close enough she brought her body low and scissor-kicked to roll onto its back and sit up.
"Saves you breaking a leg if the herd tries to break the line, shoulder past. Too dangerous to get down and get what you dropped, gotta grab it from the saddle."
She pulled her horse around and rode closer to Gerel. "I was born to wrangle beasts four times my size." She began, and her eyes flashed. "You were born herding goats."
What have you got?
It was a challenge. Kari was angry, at Gerel for his careless words, and at herself for being drawn to him in the first place and not knowing why. Her memories were confusing, and she wasn't being fair, still, she'd said it now, and held her ground. She wanted to know why, why were there memories of him, she was sure it was him. What was it about this boy that caught her so?

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro
color = #08298A

Time: Arrival night
Interaction: Caliban and Zeke

Cal was still smiling, taking in the beautiful night sky. It was different here than in Sudenta. Less trees and foliage to get in the way of the stars. It was nice.

"I was never upset with you, not truly. In the heat of the moment I was angry, sure. But from the moment you left that cave up until just a few moments ago I was only mad at myself for acting the way I did. You didn't deserve that. And again, I'm truly sorry for it. But enough about that for now. I think your idea is perfect. We can all go as a group into town tomorrow and you can be our guide. We need to get some more appropriate clothing anyway, so we might as well do everything at once, yeah?"

He stood up and stretched, letting out a little excited chuckle.

"Honestly, I can't wait! I've never been to any other island except for Sudenta before we woke up in that tent. Hey, Zeke. You have to show us all the coolest places, and all the best places to eat!"

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy

Kari was surprised when he reached over to tuck the bloom tenderly behind her ear. Part of her wanted to pull away, but she didn't...His words quickly broke the spell.
"Well of course you don't. Never herded a cow in your life I reckon...And your vision seems mighty selective."
She had caught him staring. It was her way of saying it wasn't appreciated. She got back into her saddle and rode away from him, cantering to the other side of the riding ring.
"Looks like I'll have to give you a demonstration." There was a smile in her eyes, even if it didn't reach her mouth, and with those words, she grabbed the gate and swung it wide, letting all of the thirty horses come thundering into the ring. Their backs were bare, manes catching the sunlight, dust glowing about a hundred and twenty legs.
Kari grinned and slipped from the saddle, vanishing in the milling bodies.
When she appeared again it was on the bare back of a different horse. She turned it with her knees galloping in another direction, then got up, slowly, and stood on its back. From there she tilted forward, timing it just right, to catch a second horse with a hand stand, and when a third passed close enough she brought her body low and scissor-kicked to roll onto its back and sit up.
"Saves you breaking a leg if the herd tries to break the line, shoulder past. Too dangerous to get down and get what you dropped, gotta grab it from the saddle."
She pulled her horse around and rode closer to Gerel. "I was born to wrangle beasts four times my size." She began, and her eyes flashed. "You were born herding goats."
What have you got?
It was a challenge. Kari was angry, at Gerel for his careless words, and at herself for being drawn to him in the first place and not knowing why. Her memories were confusing, and she wasn't being fair, still, she'd said it now, and held her ground. She wanted to know why, why were there memories of him, she was sure it was him. What was it about this boy that caught her so?

color = #08298A

Gerel screwed up. He knew it shortly after he spoke, and it hit home when he saw the blaze in Kari's face and felt the heat from her words. Without him realizing it, his own heart had betrayed him, pulling at his body's strings, telling him to say words he... no, he couldn't convince himself that he didn't want to speak them. The emotions behind them were true, beyond doubt, yet the way he expressed them wasn't right. It hit him that he was emulating some of the city boys he saw in Ocris, wooing women with suave and bravado. His actions, his words, all of them were a feeble attempt to work through his emotions because frankly, he had no idea how to deal with all of it. Time he could've spent talking about girls with his parents were time spent herding, like Kari said, goats and sheep. He was never in a position to think about girls because he had no reason to. What he had was enough at the time. Before Qadan. Before the lost year. Before the Proving.

Before Kari.

"You're right," Gerel said. He turned to her and shed away the man he was trying to be and just let himself be... Gerel. "I am a shepherd and herder of goats. I spent my days watching over my family's flocks and riding over the hills, chasing the sunset. Sometimes I carve stone with my mother. Other times I learn the bow from my father. Compared to you, my life must seem mundane. I'd like to hear about you wrangling beasts one of these days, if you want. In return, I'll tell you riveting tales of my escapades with runaway sheep.

"I'm..."
Gerel looked away, breathed in, then turned back to Kari. "I'm sorry. I have been careless with my words. I didn't mean to make light of you, or trick riding, or any of that. It was wrong of me to speak that way, I'll do my best to watch what I say from now on. But I did mean it when I said you, um, looked amazing. Skill-wise, I mean, in the way a master looks amazing."

He was fully blushing. No point hiding it. But Gerel powered through. He smiled, saying, "I started off on the wrong foot there. So... maybe we can start over? I'd like to know more about trick riding, if you'd let me. Who knows? Maybe it's something I'll eventually best you at."

Ending it with playful banter seemed like the right thing to do. Somewhere along all the babbling Gerel realized that Kari's scorn hurt worse than the scars the stonewargs carved on his chest. He'd rather lose an arm than incite her to anger once again. He held tight on the horn of his horse's saddle, outwardly smiling but with muscles tense in anticipation for Kari's answer.

SilverFlight SilverFlight
color = #08298A

Last edited:
Time: Arrival Night
Interaction: Jeff ( YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro ), Open to all Skybeasts ( SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius kase9187 kase9187 SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy Elenion Aura Elenion Aura explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Saturn_moon Saturn_moon AncientBird AncientBird )

As the sun began to set, the stablehands began to clear out for the night. They double checked all of the Skybeasts' troughs and ensured they were well-stocked for the night with both food and water. They had spent most of the evening laying out fresh hay for all of the Skybeasts and had struggled to do so safely with a few. Newly bonded Skybeasts were always more dangerous to work with and the stablehands were soaked in sweat and dragging their feet when they left for the night. The last two dragged the stable door shut and then silence fell upon the stables.

Falarion poked his head up and over his stall gate. He looked around, not able to see all of his fellow Skybeasts, but smelling most of them. There were so many overlapping smells that he had a hard time distinguishing them from one another. He promptly sneezed with his attempt and then moved back into his stall.
He had to admit that the stall was better than he had expected from humans. There was plenty of hay to lay on and he was not entirely picky about that, given he had spent some time resting on dirt and rocks prior. He sniffed at his trough filled with raw meat and then gulped down a few bites.
He sat down on his haunches and thought over the chaos of the past few days while he began licking his paw and cleaning himself. Leandra had been very stressed and he could sense she was finally calming somewhere in the Academy. He wished he could be there with her, especially since she knew just the right places to give him scratches. He purred at the memories of her petting him and then caught himself and stopped mid-purr. He sighed and wondered if the other Skybeasts were missing their new partners as well.

Falarion turned away from his trough and then stood up on his hind legs with his front paws against the side of his stall. He peered over the side to see Jeff in the neighboring stall. Watching him nibbling on hay, Falarion huffed and then bobbed his head, trying to get Jeff's attention.

Color: #41A85F

Characters: Jeff ( YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro ), Falarion ( Lioness075 Lioness075 ), Spica
Open to all Skybeasts

Spica shook some of the hay that found itself underneath her scales off shortly after the stablehands had left. After his visit, Spica felt Aldaf's mood improving bit by bit.

While she was chewing on some meat, Spica heard Falarion sneeze. Deciding to see what was up, Spica nudged the door to her stall open and looked out, not seeing Falarion. So Spica peered over the edge of the second level, her head peeking to see Falarion somewhat down the way.

She decided to see what was up, headed to the ladder down to the ground. Her footsteps weren't quiet, but she did try to keep it down.

Lioness075 Lioness075 SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy Naberius Naberius YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Saturn_moon Saturn_moon AncientBird AncientBird SilverFlight SilverFlight Elenion Aura Elenion Aura explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
41A85F

Time: Arrival night
Interaction: Caliban and Zeke

As Zeke listened to what Caliban has to say, he couldn't help but feel relaxed as the warm wind brushed his cheeks. It was simply nostalgic for him and he enjoys that feeling. "I might just consider taking you up on that offer."
It might also be the best way to make it up for them,
he thought. But... Would they still trust me to lead them someplace after that stunt I've pulled? I'm pretty sure the impression I've just pulled was deemed anything but trustworthy. If anything, it made me look like a filthy scoundrel. Zeke took a deep sigh as he sees the little errors of his ways.
"I should go to bed." And wallow on my worries, he thought as faked a yawn and stood up to give Caliban a brief nod. "You should go too, Blondie. It's been a long day for both of us."
Zeke made his way towards their assigned chambers, where he shall fall asleep peacefully and quietly. "What a long day it has been." He muttered to himself.

END

Text Colour: #e842ff
Naberius Naberius

Interaction: Leandra and Kari ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )

Leandra nodded at Kari's remarks about their flight plan. She was not entirely keen on experiencing the desert sun during the day tomorrow. Perhaps they would need to do most of their shopping in the morning and then head indoors for the afternoon when the sun would be the most intense.
Hearing Kari's question, Leandra tilted her head to the side and said, "To be honest, I'm not sure what I want to see. I don't know this land very well, but I did get excited when I saw the marketplace as we flew in. That looks like way too much fun to explore."
Pausing, Leandra looked a little deflated as she added, "Well, I didn't exactly pack a lot of money for The Proving Ceremony, so I guess I don't really have a lot to spend there."

Color:
#54ACD2

"You're right."
Kari paused. She hadn't expected that. Gerel seemed almost like a different person as he spoke. Kari slowed her horse and stopped, listening. He seemed..more genuine, and she found herself smiling again. Honesty and integrity. Those were the values that were important to her, that and never judging a person for the worse before they proved it true...speaking of...
"I...don't really have the right to judge you..." She admitted softly. Her temper had cooled now and she felt a little embarrassed. "And even if I did...I've certainly never seen anyone better with a bow...and for someone who's never wrangled beasts...you're pretty good at riding them...good enough to win the rodeo back at the proving." She let her admiration for that feat slip into her tone and she met his eyes, her gaze warm.
Gerel's last words earned him a skeptical glance, but Kari was still smiling. She pulled her horse right up close to his and leaned in close:
"You hook your foot through the stirrup belt like this:" She took the belt and wove it around Gerel's leg. "That way you can lean over the other side as far as you like without slipping off. It takes a bit of core strength, but you can build that fast. Trick works with skybeast saddles too, might come in handy some day."
She stayed close as she sat back up.
"If I teach you riding tricks...I want you to teach me how to shoot a bow. How about it?" She let the eagerness into her tone. "I want to learn to shoot just as well as you. I know I can learn...will you teach me?"

color = #08298A

Interaction: Skybeasts

Zephyr had been asleep for a long while, sprawled out on the hay in a second-story loft. His body ached from the grueling flight, but the noises below roused him. He yawned, stretched like a cat, arching his back and then extending his hind legs one after the other.
He leapt up onto the stall wall, balancing there and peered down into the corridor.
He chirruped curiously, then leapt straight down to the ground, leaping up again on the dividing wall between Falarion and Jeff. He batted at Falarion's nose playfully as he stepped over as if to say: don't fret, I'm here now so everything's fine.

Lioness075 Lioness075 YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro kase9187 kase9187

Interaction: Leandra and Kari

Kari pursed her lips, then reached for her bag and pulled out a small pouch. In it was the remnants of her winnings from the rodeo.
"There's not much, but I'll split it with you, if you find something you really want. I don't mind."
She sat back and smiled. "There's so much to see...I want to get a good look at the river, and the temples, they look amazing. They're huge! We don't have anything that big in Estendor."
It occurred to Kari that she had never done this. Spent so much time with people her own age. It was taken as normal, but her parents had the herd and they were almost always on the move, which left very little time for making friends. Kari's brother had been the only friend she had ever really had.
"This...is nice." She remarked. "I couldn't make a lot of friends driving cattle with my mom and dad...I know we weren't brought together under great conditions but...I'm happy I got to know everyone."

Lioness075 Lioness075

Color:[/B] #54ACD2

Spica made it to the ground floor when Zephyr just jumped to the ground. She huffed, as if to say Yeah, just do that. It's not possibly loud at all.

Spica walked over to Falarion's stall, bits of hay falling from underneath her scales. She looked tired, but shook it off. She also felt really itchy. Spica sort of just... poked her head in over the door, to see what was up.

Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

"You're right."
Kari paused. She hadn't expected that. Gerel seemed almost like a different person as he spoke. Kari slowed her horse and stopped, listening. He seemed..more genuine, and she found herself smiling again. Honesty and integrity. Those were the values that were important to her, that and never judging a person for the worse before they proved it true...speaking of...
"I...don't really have the right to judge you..." She admitted softly. Her temper had cooled now and she felt a little embarrassed. "And even if I did...I've certainly never seen anyone better with a bow...and for someone who's never wrangled beasts...you're pretty good at riding them...good enough to win the rodeo back at the proving." She let her admiration for that feat slip into her tone and she met his eyes, her gaze warm.
Gerel's last words earned him a skeptical glance, but Kari was still smiling. She pulled her horse right up close to his and leaned in close:
"You hook your foot through the stirrup belt like this:" She took the belt and wove it around Gerel's leg. "That way you can lean over the other side as far as you like without slipping off. It takes a bit of core strength, but you can build that fast. Trick works with skybeast saddles too, might come in handy some day."
She stayed close as she sat back up.
"If I teach you riding tricks...I want you to teach me how to shoot a bow. How about it?" She let the eagerness into her tone. "I want to learn to shoot just as well as you. I know I can learn...will you teach me?"

color = #08298A

Gerel lit up at Kari's compliments about his archery. It was the one thing he was confidently proud of. More than that, tension left his body as the warmth of Kari's eyes filled him. His heart swelled with gladness at knowing that the bad air between them had cleared up. And then his heart beat fast and furious when she got up close. Real close. She was going to teach him his first lesson in trick riding and all he could think about was how much he liked the smell of cinnamon. 'Come on, get yourself together. Don't ruin this more than you already did.'

He listened to Kari's instructions, absorbing every detail like he did whenever his father gave him nuggets of wisdom. The first trick seemed easy enough, similar to what Kari did earlier when she picked up that flower. He was eager to gallop out there and prove to Kari what he could do. But she stayed close, and still with those warm, distracting eyes she gave him the price for the trick riding lessons. Gerel blinked. Then grinned widely. There was a profound joy in hearing that a person wanted to know more about your craft, your art, your passion. It showed on his face, how it positively glowed. After all, teaching in itself was a lesson for the teacher. Gerel was one step closer to realizing his dream of teaching a unified style of skybeast archery to all tribes, and having Kari as his first student made it all the more momentous.

"It will be my pleasure, and an honor, to teach you what I know about archery," Gerel said. "But before all that... Hyah!"

He urged his horse to a gallop, keeping in line with the other horses running around the corral. Like Kari said, for something who had never wrangled beasts, he felt confident about staying atop one regardless of the situation. Gerel scanned the corral posts until he found what he was looking for-- the same flower patch where Kari got hers. "Okay, hook the foot through the stirrup belt... lean over to the side..."

Immediately he felt his abdomen burning from the strain. Kari made it look so effortless, Gerel didn't realize that what she was doing was extremely dangerous for a beginner. But he was already committed, and that flower patch was already coming up fast. Stretching out his hand, he reached to pick a flower.

And like a puppet with its strings cut, he felt his foot slip from the stirrup belt. He didn't hook his foot in properly the first time. The ground rose to meet him as he fell, but he had enough time to snatch whatever he could from the patch before he rolled across the ground, stopping only when he hit one of the corral posts. Quickly, he stood up, ignoring all the pains flaring up all over his body. Holding up his hand, he opened it to see a flower crumbled and with its petals falling out. He walked over to Kari and sheepishly handed her the flower, saying, "For a first time, I think I did well. None of my bones were broken, and I still got a flower like you did."

SilverFlight SilverFlight
color = #08298A

Gerel spurred his horse before Kari could react.
"Gerel! No, wait!" But too late, he was gone. "...you should start at a walk..." She finished, speaking to herself as she watched Gerel come round on the approach. The little cluster of flowers in his sight.
Kari watched the grab, the fall and the roll.
"Gerel!" She slid from her horse's back and ran over. "Are you okay?!" She got to him just as he stood up.
Kari put her hands on her hips, shaking her head but wearing a grin. "Running before you learn how to walk. No wonder I...well..." She waved the words away.
"You did okay, but you really need the muscles in your core before you can get the control that'll keep you in the saddle at a gallop."
She tilted her head, regarding him carefully in silence, before taking the offered flower and turning it between her fingers. Then, she reached up and took her flower from behind her ear, replacing it with the one Gerel had picked for her.
"Come on, let's finish with these horses and go catch up with the others."

color = #08298A

Ah, the comforts of a stable! With a roof and scrumptious hay! After days of nothing but flying and death-defying stunts, Jeff was glad for the opportunity to just sit back, relax, and munch on some delicious hay. These... desert people knew very well how to take care of creatures like him, as well they should. For he was one of the rare breeds, they who stand above the rest! Yes, Jeff -- for it was impossible for mortal tongues to speak of his true name -- was a Kirin, a glorious blend of the majesty of alicorns, with the ferocity of dragons! He was unlike that boor Spica with too many spikes, or that stork drake who feasted on, ugh, dead things. Fortunately he was placed next to Falarion, a creature almost as magnificent as he was. When the black winged panther went over the fence to look at him, Jeff raised his head and swished his tail in response, following up with a cheerful nicker.

Then Zephyr came, also a majestic creature in his own right. Jeff had some inkling that his master acted differently with this gryffin's master than he did with anybody else. But it was all the same to him. So long as that woman didn't harm his master, in any way, shape, or form, then he had no problem with her.

It would've been the perfect gathering, but then that spiky beast came along. Jeff made a show of huffing and ruffling his wings at Spica's arrival. He didn't have anything against Spica, really. He just didn't... like her that much.

Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187

Spica sort of glanced at Jeff. She looked tired.

"Is there anything wrong... Fal...ar...ion?" Spica was unused to saying names. "Is that right? Falarion?"

"You'll have to excuse me. I'm rather... tired, and names are not my strong suit." Spica dipped her head in apology to Falarion for maybe butchering his name.

"And... Jeff... and Zep...pher...?" Spica looked to the other two. She shook her head, as if trying to shake something off. Bits of hay fell from below her scales.

"Anyways, is everything alright?" Spica's voice was quiet and caring, a sharp contrast to her dangerous scales and sharp teeth.

Lioness075 Lioness075 YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro SilverFlight SilverFlight
44A85F

Current: Falarion, Jeff, Zephyr, Spica, Valkyrie

Valkyrie was about to go to sleep. It was a long day for her, having to fly much faster than what she usually did. Even though her muscles had become more relaxed and less ache, all the energy spent made her starting to get drowsy. She preened her coarse coat and cleaned all the stain of meat she had after Serik released her out of the amulet. Thinking about what Serik did to her still made her a bit grumpy. No matter what she did, he was never content with her, always complained about what she should and shouldn't do... Don't eat that, don't do those... For her entire life, Valkyrie never had anyone controlling over her, everything she did, she did by herself... Yet, even if she didn't agree with her little human, she felt that doing as he want was the better choice for both of them. She used to defy him... Hurt him in the process and it was horrible. Valkyrie learnt that whenever Serik was hurt, she was too, emotionally but still painful... She would never get herself hurt, and so she would not hurt Serik ever again.

She was about to fall to her slumber when she heard a loud thud and several foot steps, not so far away. Carefully, she poked her head up and looked over the stall barrier. There she saw the skybeasts that belong to Serik's so called 'friends' gathering at one of the stall near by. What are they doing? Thought the stork drake as she kept spying on them.

Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187 YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

Current: Falarion, Zephyr, Jeff, Spica, Valkyrie

Spica glanced over to see Valkyrie poking her head over the stall barrier. She withdrew her head from Falarion's stall and walked over to Valkyrie's.

"Val...ky...rie...?" Spica poked her head over the stall door, keeping her head a respectful distance away from Valkyrie.

"What is it? Is something the matter?" Spica spoke softly to make sure the other skybeasts around didn't wake up, trying to be respectful.

Lioness075 Lioness075 AncientBird AncientBird SilverFlight SilverFlight YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

#41A85F

Azurine absolutely loved being pampered by the humans, he enjoyed the dinner they prepared just for him. They even brushed his feathers for him and he felt like a king afterward. As he watched some of his fellow Skybeasts get up and gather towards a winged panther, he couldn't help but just watch from afar. The stable he was stationed at was fairly near the gathering area and he figured he should just watch them from afar. Azurine placed his head on top of his paws and his ears stood up in alert. He prefers to keep his solitude, but he is interested in the other Skybeasts nearby.

Azurine didn't belong anywhere, his own kind won't accept him just because he lacks a physical trait, even though he knew deep inside his heart that he's a Manticore. The look of disappointment in his rider's eyes when they found each other was even hurtful, maybe that was the reason why he went a bit overboard when his rider was trying to tame him. But, Azurine was glad that Zeke did manage to be his partner because now, he has a group that he could belong to. And there was a little voice telling him that he should try his luck with the other beasts, but he ignored that voice of his and instead thought about his rider's honey-yellow eyes. It was really peculiar to Azurine as he has never seen such captivating eyes. Azurine truly admires his rider to the point that he'll do anything for him. However, when he looks at the Skybeasts around him, he could sense the same energy radiating through them.

So, Azurine wondered if this is what it truly feels like to have a companion and a family to belong to. It must be.

Text Colour: #41A85F
Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro kase9187 kase9187

Last edited:
Current: Falarion, Jeff, Zephyr, Spica, Valkyrie, Azurine

Suddenly, Spica headed from the gathering toward Valkyrie's stall. Seeing the quilled wyvern approaching her stall, Valkyrie pulled her head down and readied to confront. As Spica appeared from behind the divider, Valkyrie huffed air and raised her head up high, trying to make herself intimidating as much as possible. However, Spica stopped quite a distance away and just stood there... Valkyrie waited for her next movement, but instead the wyvern tried to communicate...

Valkyrie was confused... Throughout her life, she hadn't communicate with other species much and most of the time she did, it's mostly about violent matter. However, this weird looking wyvern instead was asking about her matter.

"Back off..." Valkyrie hissed. "Serik... take... this turf, I... take... this turf..."

"Wyvern... come... taking... our turf? I... will... protect it!" She hissed more and puffed her coat.

Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187 YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

Current: Azurine, Valkyrie, Spica, Zephyr, Jeff, Falarion

Spica tilted her head, confused. She saw Valkyrie acting threatening, defending her stall.

"Valkyrie, why are you doing that?" Spica gently opened the stall door and approached, sitting just inside.

"Why were you spying from a distance? Do you not wish to join us?"

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy SilverFlight SilverFlight AncientBird AncientBird YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Lioness075 Lioness075
41A85F

Spica kept getting closer and closer... However, Valkyrie could sense that she wasn't threatening her or her stall. Still, she kept holding her head high and prepared for whatever going to happen. Still, she let the wyvern entering her stall.

"Night, I sleep... noise... danger... I awake..." She repiled.

"I see beasts... gather... unusual... I prepare..." She ended with a hiss.

Current: Zephyr, Spica, Jeff, Falarion, Valkyrie, Azurine

Spica looked at Valkyrie with a sense of pity and sorrow.

"We're your friends, Valkyrie. You can be safe here. I promise."

Spica held out her wings to Valkyrie. Unlike her scaly and sharp exterior, her underside wasn't coated in scales.

"I've... seen how they look at you, heard Serik speak of you back on the mountain."

AncientBird AncientBird SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy SilverFlight SilverFlight Lioness075 Lioness075 YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

See, the problem wasn't that the spiky beast ignored him. The bigger issue was Spica taking away Falarion's attention, one of the few ones worthy to bask in his presence. With shuddering wings, Jeff prepared to engage with his majestic forms. Then from the corner of his eyes he saw the stork drake roused from sleep, with the spiky one going to her with honeyed words. Hmph. Let the boors mingle with their fellows. At least now Falarion was completely free to converse with a skybeast of the same caliber.

"My, what colorful wings you have," Jeff said, cantering closer to the winged pattern. "Rainbows must hide in shame of their beauty."

Lioness075 Lioness075 SilverFlight SilverFlight kase9187 kase9187 AncientBird AncientBird

Spica got even closer and Valkyrie kept pushing herself further to avoid contact as much as she could. By the wyvern speech, she heard the single word that she was so irritated to hear...

"Friend... Serik want... making... friend. Serik not... tell... what...friend... is..." Valkyrie replied to Spica. Her body was still tense, but she started to show sight of letting her guard down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back