• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The roster for this game is looking nice, though everyone else seems way more interesting than mine XD
You're fine man. Your character is going to be great, besides, Gabe can grow and add abilities, there's no rule that says you have to stick with your set permanently.

SilverFlight SilverFlight sorry to be a bother but would you be able to change the linked name you put in the character thread for my cc to Zoya? You just just put her race that’s all and I don’t wanna confuse anyone :’)

FoldedPages FoldedPages

Good solid trickster demon. I really like her.
1. The personality and Bio sections are missing at least 100 words each compared to the minimum, which is 4 normal lines on a computer screen.
2. The format is super cute, but it's awkward to read your profile like that with a computer (I'm not sure about phone) and the coding seems like it got a little messed up. Can you make it a bit more readable?
3. She is actually under-powered compared to the others, so if you want to give her some more abilities, you can, but you don't have to.

Just make those changes and I'd be happy to accept your character.

I updated my CS with a better (&simplier) format, so hopefully, that is better.

I also updated her powers and such to try and even her out.

I think that my former format must have hidden a few things because my bio and personality section was around the same length as everyone else, but I added a few things.

Pls lemme know if that's okay :)

KhazTheGiraffe KhazTheGiraffe

I love that you chose a Native American deity. Hino is super cool. I'd like to cap some of his powers if that's okay with you?
1. In combat, I think he should only be able to summon the weather once per day (he can summon a storm or two outside of combat anytime), and he shouldn't be able to summon snow if it's too warm for snow outside, i.e. he can't control temperature.
2. I think the thunderbird (though cool) is a little too OP to have in battle given the rest of his abilities, so let's say it doesn't really come down from the sky. Or else, it doesn't fight (rare species, he doesn't want it to get hurt? idk)

Just make those changes and Hino is as good as accepted.

Thanks! I'm very excited, I love using my heritage to make characters. Also, the stories of Hino were always my favourite growing up!

1. I put all those things, and then some, in the weaknesses section, so hopefully that's better!
2. I changed it from being able to summon a lightning strike to summoning a small temporary thunderstorm that can assist Hino. But my intentions for her were to be more like a Bro™️ anyway, rather than an actual weapon to be used in combat.
3. I added a few small details to the personality section, and I added a few more weaknesses!

3 blonde to 3 black among the males. No brunettes and no redheads yet, but Gabriel doesn't even have a written appearance on his sheet; I'm counting him among the guys with black hair though because that's what it has on his picture. That is of course if all of them get accepted.

I just want to point out that the colour of my hair is directly related to the fact that Aboriginal people as a race have black hair ;)

EDIT: That smiley came off a lot more sarcastic than i was intending...

Lol, derp. I totally forgot to jump over to the OOC and watch it. XD

In case anyone was curious about it, I finally added in a weaknesses tab to my own CS. Totally had a brain fart on that and forgot to add it until it was pointed out to me.

Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n I'd love to work with you a little bit on how your character's backstory will fit/affect the npc I have running this team, an angel called Jophiel (in the npc tab on the characters page).

Would Jophiel be able to tell what Nero was? Would he know about Nero through Michael and have been asked to look after him? Would his being a nephilim be a complete surprise to Joph?
As I had Jophiel's backstory in my own head, he deeply regrets the fall, and what happened to the nephilim as well, he would want to protect Nero, even if it meant defying heaven. But there would likely be an order out to kill all nephilim on sight, so Joph would probably do everything in his power to keep Nero hidden from other angels.
What do you think? How you wanna play this?

SilverFlight SilverFlight Yeah, of course! I was hoping that the seemingly undeveloped/underpowered Nero wouldn't be seen as a setback, but instead as a potential for progress, so this is better than I'd hoped for.

The way that I wrote it out, I was going to assume that Michael raised Nero in secrecy from both the mortal and heavenly world, meaning that only Michael and Lucifer know about his existence/who he really was. The idea of another angel who doesn't want all nephilim dead is an excellent thing though. If Jophiel is always with the party, maybe Nero can act as a sort of apprentice to him, before and after he develops himself and figures out who he really is?
As for how Jophiel knows... The easiest way would be to have him know through Michael. If we wanted to have him find out over time, maybe there are signs that he picks up on and pieces together? I'll defer to your choice on that one! I'm just glad that the idea will work!

SilverFlight SilverFlight Yeah, of course! I was hoping that the seemingly undeveloped/underpowered Nero wouldn't be seen as a setback, but instead as a potential for progress, so this is better than I'd hoped for.

The way that I wrote it out, I was going to assume that Michael raised Nero in secrecy from both the mortal and heavenly world, meaning that only Michael and Lucifer know about his existence/who he really was. The idea of another angel who doesn't want all nephilim dead is an excellent thing though. If Jophiel is always with the party, maybe Nero can act as a sort of apprentice to him, before and after he develops himself and figures out who he really is?
As for how Jophiel knows... The easiest way would be to have him know through Michael. If we wanted to have him find out over time, maybe there are signs that he picks up on and pieces together? I'll defer to your choice on that one! I'm just glad that the idea will work!
Having been told would be the easiest way, though the reaction ol' Joph would have if he realized what Nero was would be absolutely priceless. If he knew he could have sent Harian to fetch Nero on purpose. But Jophiel then wouldn't tell him what he was? Or would he? He'd definitely feel responsible for Nero regardless.

Having been told would be the easiest way, though the reaction ol' Joph would have if he realized what Nero was would be absolutely priceless. If he knew he could have sent Harian to fetch Nero on purpose. But Jophiel then wouldn't tell him what he was? Or would he? He'd definitely feel responsible for Nero regardless.

Maybe he tells him just a short while into the journey, so that Nero has a chance to initially react to things as someone who thinks he's normal?

C.C. C.C. I have to say I am really curious as to what you will come up with for the other thread, but I am loving the character you've submitted here. Haven't finished reading yet but. Wow. Excite.

C.C. C.C. I have to say I am really curious as to what you will come up with for the other thread, but I am loving the character you've submitted here. Haven't finished reading yet but. Wow. Excite.

I'm in a D&D session right now, but as soon as I'm done I'll finish writing the second Cs. I did this one first because the deadline was closer.

Last edited:
Hey MrBossMan MrBossMan
How's it going? I'd love to have you on the team XD
Just one question for your character, how would he deal with fighting demons and lesser gods? I can't really grant you an instakill but if I had a better idea of how he would fight one it would help me accept the CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back