• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Yikes XD I know I promised suspense in my thread, but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind...
Hahaha well for me it is at least lol remembering past games you’ve held and others I’ve participated elsewhere. Silver RPs are the Ivy League of RPN in my opinion lol

Whatever you think will work best ;P I'm just excited I got accepted XD I tried to make him as balanced as possible.
Naberius Naberius

Gabriel is great. I think he qualifies as a hero under the lore I've been writing. Would you like to specify him as such? He is accepted regardless.

Duwang Duwang

I can tell you put a lot of effort into Cognax, and you have an amazingly-cool idea here with the split bodies.
Your character us much too powerful for the rp and then again, he is also a bit too squishy. I'll explain:

1. The dragon form is far too big. Most of the combat situations will be in urban settings, like I said in the lore, we will be breaking through human crime rings to get to the supernatural baddies oftentimes. A 160ft dragon will never fly as a playable character in those fights. Which leaves his human form, which is completely mortal. At best I would have to cap it to single-story house-sized, and limit his ability to be in that form for 5 minutes every fight before he'd have to break from it.
2. Two breath weapons is one too many, I did warn against mind-control as it tends to be a very problematic skill in play (from experience)
3. As a supernatural creature, he shouldn't be able to cast spells, that is for human magicians only
4. Instant healing is too fast. It needs to be hours or days.
5. 600mph flight is insane. The fastest horizontally flying bird is clocked at 70mph, and it is absolutely tiny. Bigger does not equal faster unfortunately.
6. The split body thing, though really imaginative, seems a bit impractical, either they'd always be together and it would never become a weakness, or the cat would always be in the line of fire, how is that going to work?

So there we are, I think we're looking at a pretty extensive edit if I am going to accept Kyle into the thread. We can talk more about it in pm if you like.

Not gonna lie, the last time I got this excited was when the Broly movie got announced >.>

andujarprime andujarprime
That's fine, I didn't need my heart anyway.
Yours is easy, just put your powers into full sentences and add one more line to your personality. Then he is accepted.

Crocodile Crocodile

Finally a human magician! I am excite. Can you please tell us a bit more about the type of magic he casts? Is it elemental? Is he a summoner? Is there a bit of both? Something else? It's hard to gauge his power level if I don't have a good idea of the strength of spells he can use. Everything else is fine.

Man am I excited. I have the first little arc all planned out. A bit of a puzzle, a bit of combat, lots of teamwork hopefully. I hope your characters can get along XD They're gonna need each other.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

I was thinking he was generally an elemental mage. I'd toyed with summoning as being part of it but wasn't sure.
You CAN do a bit of both. But just add it in that he's an elemental mage, you can even help write the lore for that category if you like, there's a blank space there right now XD

Alright, added in small adjustments. I can expand more though on it if you you want.

Alright, added in small adjustments. I can expand more though on it if you you want.
What...sort of things can he summon? If he can summon, he can bind, which is very helpful for catching nasty demon beasties.
Also which elements does he specialize in? Is he really good at a few or average at all of them?

I like to think he's a universalist. Can use all of them so average at each. As to summoning I imagine he prefers elementals but knows how to do the darker stuff like demons and dead if only to deal with them better.

I like to think he's a universalist. Can use all of them so average at each. As to summoning I imagine he prefers elementals but knows how to do the darker stuff like demons and dead if only to deal with them better.
Cool, add that in and we should be good.

The roster for this game is looking nice, though everyone else seems way more interesting than mine XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back