• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Violet smiles, "You have fun at the movie, and good luck with the job." she says happily and takes her dishes to the sink. "ill tell you how everything goes," she says and grabs her phone and laptop. Before she goes back to her apartment, she gives him a hug blushing a little. Violet leaves, and when she gets back to her apartment she takes a shower and gets ready for work. Once she was done, she checked the time and ran out of her apartment to get to work on time. As she ran out of the apartment building she looked sadly at the burnt warehouse. then she keeps on running to work she gets to work barely on time. She sits at her desk and starts working waiting for the afternoon meetings.

Ayden felt terrible as he put the mask on. He teleported onto the roof and immediately started to fall. He tried to teleport off the sharp-slant-incline but he found he couldn't. He desperately attempted to grab onto the shingles under him to keep him from falling. Claws grew from his nails as he did this and directly dug into them. This was not part of his plan but he couldn't see the top of a skyscraper anyways, so he just assumed it was flat. His claws were the only thing that was saving him from certain death as he attempted to pull himself up. Once he had his footing he looked and the claws actually appeared more like talons. He looked at his wrist, remembering that he had left the catheter in but there was only a cut and smudged dark-cyan ooze. Or was that his blood...? He shook his head trying to think straight and figured that he just panicked and couldn't focus so that's why he couldn't teleport. But even if his powers weren't working he still had to take his chances. He illusioned a dragon in front of the building (Not only was this an ironic insult to Moonwatcher but he could use it extensively to destroy stuff.) Ender crossed his talon-claw-things, hoping that this would work. The dragon rushed towards him tearing the roof off in one swift movement. This was the part he was supposed to teleport to the hostages but only found himself flailing midair. What the...? He was in the room with the office workers just as he had thought this but he still had a nervousness that ten extra seconds and he would've died. He had carefully planned out this mission for months and yet he never once suspected that his powers might fail him. Ender jerked up, remembering the people around him and illusioned knives pointing at each of their necks, it was pretty straight forward. Now, he had to wait for the stupid reporters to come so he could make his demands.

Violet looks up from her desk to see what is causing the commotion. She looked surprised when she saw Ender in there and looks at the knife pointed at her neck. Violet thinks for a moment and thinks, 'why would he kill civilians when he saved so many yesterday.' She goes to touch the knife, and her hand passes right through the illusion, and she gets up and starts walking towards Ender. Violet knows she has to do something, and she can't transform into Moonwatcher without people getting suspicious because she would disappear. She looks at the ground for a second, then stops walking and says, "The knives are illusions which doesn't surprise me. You saved people yesterday, then why would you kill civilians," she says, looking Ender in the eyes. She knows that the only thing she can tell them is that it's an illusion, and she hopes they can all get out. "why are you like this Ender" she asks.

Ender looks at he like she was stupid. "I know that their illusions but I can make them not-illusions at any second. Do you want to get stabbed?" He pauses for a second as she makes a point about the civilians. "I mean- I need to make sure I have more hostages today?? About a quarter of the people who work here live in that building." He stares for a second, like it took him a moment to process that she was Violet. Ender didn't know she worked here, if he did he wouldn't have chosen this building. So many things weren't going as plan today. He sighed when she asked him the last question. "Okay, I'll tell you. But if anyone tries to escape and you're just trying to distract me," He raised his voice slightly so the rest of the people in the room could hear. "Everyone dies." He said these words with a newfound sense of malice. He just wanted to jump on someone and tear their throats out, but he didn't know why. His vision went blurry and then he looked up at Violet. She didn't look scared, she looked both angry and disappointed. "I was 9 when my mother was murdered..." he started to tell her the story for as much as he recalled. Ender looked up at the sky every few minutes with paranoia, though, for fear Moonwatcher would come and take this away from him. "My father was lying on the ground covered in yellow spots and he was crying from the pressure of trying not to scream. That day I promised him vengeance on the person who inflicted this upon us. The mayor was the reason why we had to move out of the apartment and unto the streets. We were living in the sewers because the mayor himself through a rock at my face and fractured my skull. We couldn't afford to fix it nor any other injuries so...We went to the sewers. My father caught the disease and died and I caught it and now...now I'm this." He pointed to himself sadly and peered over the edge of the broken glass to people getting out of black cars. He had already made his demands to the reporters after illusioning bombs to the building. They were all only illusions, true, but 30 seconds of them being real was all he neaded to cause a massacre. Before he hadn't hoped it would come to that. All he wanted was the mayor dead. But...something inside him now was different. The sickness had gotten to his heart...

Violet looks shocked and a little sad but composes herself then slaps him, not caring if she gets hurt. "so your past gives you the right to do this!" Violet screams at him and looks out the window at the cars then turns back to Ender "then my past gives me the right to kill many people too, but you don't see me killing people!" Violet closes her eyes and thinks very hard about what she is about to say about her past. "I never had parents, so be happy you had them for as long as you had them, but would your mother and father want you to kill" She turns around and starts to walk away then says, "Revenge leads to more Revenge its a cycle. William Shakespeare tried to warn humanity about the cycle of Revenge in his play Hamlet. But you want to know what humans did, not listen, and you prove it." Violet sits down at her desk with tears in her eyes. She hoped that got to his head. Violet wanted to save everyone, but she can't unless she transforms, revealing her identity as Moonwatcher. It hurt her to see everyone in danger, and tears fell from her eyes.

Last edited:
Ender saw Violet crying and every hint of malicious intentions that he had previously fell away. He wiped his head as she ranted on about killing people and revenge. "This is not just about revenge, you know. I wouldn't be doing this for revenge alone. I have a promise, true but what about the people dying on the streets everyday?! Because even though they are working and contributing to this community they are barely left with enough money after taxes to feed themselves." Ender went silent for a moment twirling an illusion knife in his hand. His eyes were slits and a sickly bright yellow color with hints of dark blue around the slits. At the mention of Hamlet he found himself caught at the word 'humans' and stood up. "What I am doing for the humans in this society by killing their stupid, selfish mayor will lead this place to a hecka lot more peace." He blinked and touched the edge of a shattered window, showing her the odd blood off his finger. "I'm not human," Not anymore... "I can't be the next mayor but I don't want it to be another stupid, selfish person." Ender stopped, smiling down as he saw the mayor get out of one of the black cars and put his hands up. He looked at her and the unspoken question of then who will be the next mayor? Ender just smirked from his place at the edge of the window. "You are, of course." Before he jumped out of the window.

Violet hears what Ender said and gets angry and slams her fists on the desk, breaking it. Many of her coworkers looked at her, surprised at her strength. Her eyes turned pink, and she ran out of the building. "you are an idiot, Ender!" she says and stops a few feet away from him and the mayor. "don't kill him." she says, taking a step forward. She takes a deep breath and sighs, "The yellowness is a parasite. It is using you to kill!" Violet looks at the reporters there than back at Ender "it has found you as a perfect host, and once you kill someone, you will go on a murder spree." She says and steps between Ender and the mayor, then she looks back to the mayor, "tell the reporters to stop recording, or I'm not saving you." Violet says surprisingly threateningly, but she is lying she would save him anyway, but Violet doesn't want everything that she is about to do on the news.

Ender rubbed his eyes. Everything that he was seeing in front of him was a blur but he heard what Violet said like she was right in front of him. "Just him." He screeched clawing out in front of him with his talons but only feeling soft hair. "V-Violet?" He stumbled backward but caught himself and growled. "I don't believe you. How do you know what the yellowness even is?" He shook himself and spines grew out of his back and he felt himself salivating. That's not Violet. The mayor's tricking you to save his skin. Kill them. Kill them all. He heard in his mind but they weren't quite his thoughts. He felt like lunging and ripping out whoever's throat was in front of him but he stopped himself. What if it was Violet? He clawed at his face and hissed shrinking away from the people standing in front of him with doubt. "Who are you? If this is some trickery I swear-"

Violet didn't get to hear the end of Ender's sentence because right then the Aether spoke up: For he that does doubt, can easily be forsaken. Doubt is one of the few weaknesses of the mind. Use it but do not succumb to it. But still sureness can make one be just as gullible...

"Thank you, Aether," she says and thinks, how does he know me, but she doesn't dwell on it too long and starts to use his debut to her advantage. "I'm not tricking you; I am Violet. I know so much about the yellowness is because I was created in the same lab the yellowness escaped from." Violet says and looks into his eyes and looks a little sad "I am a clone of a girl named Violet Flores, but I wasn't perfect in Dr.Flores' eyes. I had none of his dear daughter's memories, so I was a test subject." Violet goes and touches his mask gently. "please don't try to kill anyone, or I will be forced to kill you, and I don't want to." Violet says to him, sadly, and her eyes go back to blue. Violet thinks for a second and says, "if you want, you can come to my place, and we can figure out a cure." she grabs one of his clawed hands.

He just stared at her like she wasn't there. He felt like something inside him was being torn away. It was like he couldn't hear her words anymore. Clone? Test subject? She, be forced to kill him? He took his other talon off his face and it on the arm that was grabbing his other hand. "No. I'm sorry. " In one quick motion he took the knife above her head and landed it into the mayor's skull, killing him instantly. He could clearly see Violet's eyes turn bright pink instantly afterward but he couldn't see what she was about to say or do next because he teleported somewhere else. He didn't particularly want to teleport he wanted to say sorry once more.

Violet starts sobbing, feeling like a failure and collapses on the ground. Her sadness then turns to anger, and she starts hitting the ground. Violet starts just repeating, "I'm sorry" over and over again. The police helped her up and started to ask her questions as well as many reporters. Violet ignores them all and keeps staring at the ground. Then she hears one of the reporters ask, "why did you try to be a hero?" Violet looks up at that and says, "I'm just a failure, and that's what ill always be" She starts pushing through the crowd and runs home. Once she got to her apartment, she transformed into her dragon form and started throwing stuff around her apartment. She took all of her dishes and started to throw them at the wall in anger. After she finished throwing her dishes, Violet brakes down crying, went and hid in her bathroom. She doesn't feel like a hero, and she didn't want to try anymore. She looks at her bleeding hands. "I can't save anyone."

Ayden found himself sitting in his chair across from his bed. He stared at the wall wondering why his head hurt. He shook it but he felt like he had forgotten something. There was like a chunk of his life missing, or at least part of earlier that day. He felt both accomplishment and shame, wondering what he had done. Did he have amnesia now? He turned on his phone, scrolling through the news reports and he felt the tears rolling down his face and the shame burning deeper in his gut. He took his mask off and slammed it on his counter. Ender had killed the mayor. And apparently, Violet attempted to stop him. Did I hurt her? Is she okay? He hurriedly grabbed his door handle, and rushed out of his apartment, not realizing that he was wearing the same torn clothing that Ender wore. Just as he was about to knock on her door he turned around, as if by instinct, and saw a father and his daughter entering the elavator. Kill the incompetent humans. He stared and his pupils shrunk watching them enter the elevator. He wondered how well off they were and everything they had done. And maybe they did deserve to die. He was caught up in his thoughts when he heard the sound of crashing in Violet's apartment. Poor Violet, I don't even remember what happened... He knocked again. "It's me, Ayden. I read the news...Are you okay?" Ayden honestly felt stupid but he generally had no recollection of what he did. The best he could make out of it was to try and make it up to her. Or just to comfort her. Anything to make her feel okay. There. That was part of his promise. He looked back up but it would be childish to knock a third time.

Violet heard him knock on her door. She went back to her human form, but her eyes stayed pink. She carefully made her way to her door, trying not to step on the broken plates scattered around her apartment. She opened the door and says, "I'll be fine" she is still crying. "I just want to be alone. I'm sorry for all the noise." she was about to close the door when she remembered that he had said news earlier and started to freak out mentally. Did they release that I am a clone! she quickly asked, "what did the news say about me!?" Violet grabs his shoulders, letting her door open the rest of the way and showing all the broken plates. "You have to let me know!" she shakes him a bit, and the blood from her cut hands seeps into his shirt.

"I-Uhm." Violet did seem more than a bit shaken. And she looked less than fine. "Okay, okay. You can read it yourself." He quickly took his phone out of his pant's pocket and scrolled through. " There are some pictures but all it says is that you confronted m- the villain, Ender, and tried to stop him. He held your office building hostage with bombs, knives, and...a dragon? And he killed the mayor, despite your best attempts." He stared at her for a moment. She looked almost crazed with her messed up hair, and broken plates scattering the ground. Yup. She does have a mental illness. And I broke her. Then he tried to think of it from her perspective and all the pieces fit. She was trying to be a hero and save everyone. Like always. "Look on the bright side. Only one person died. All your coworkers are safe. And the reporters." He knew he should leave but he gave her a hug instead. "And the most important person, you." He looked at her and could see her bleeding. "You're hurt! Don't worry, I have an expanse of pain killers and other stuff at my disposal." He let go of her and oddly her eyes became blue again. He always just thought they were colored contacts she wore when she was pissed. That's odd.. but he just shrugged that off glad she was okay,

Violet sighs and relaxes a little in his arms "thank you." she whispers to him. "but why do you care about me all I am is a failure" she says and looks him in the eyes and starts sobbing again her phase of being angry is over now all she can do is cry and overthink everything. Violet begins to think about how she could have saved the Mayor. "I made no change Ender would have killed the Mayor even if I didn't play the hero." She says while they are walking to Ayden's apartment. The more she thinks about what happened, the more she cries. Due to emotional stress, she started to get dizzy, and she fell. As Violet tries to get up, she got a throbbing pain in the back of her head. Now she is crying from pain and holds her head and sinks back to the ground. "please help it hurts." she says between sobs. Violet looks like she will pass out at any moment.

Ayden freaks out immediately as she falls. He reads her expression and quickly gives her the medicine standing back and looking her up and down for any injuries. He saw red droplets on the wall and lifted her head, revealing where the bleeding was coming from. "No, Violet...stay with me." He cried as he took off his shirt and tore it into a makeshift bandage, wrapping it around her head. He called an ambulance and attempted to pick her up, with her leaning on his shoulder. This must be like how she felt after he passed out when the building was on fire. He glanced into her dazed, ocean blue eyes and knew that whatever he had done it must have been drastic. Did...did the yellowness cause me to do this...? Of course not, I control my powers I must have hit my head on something. But deep in his gut he knew that something was off. Even as he stood in front of Violet he felt...vicious. Somewhere he wanted to end her misery. What misery? She's on the strongest painkillers I can afford. He just tapped his foot on the blood-stained carpet, hoping the paramedics could get there faster than something. But he didn't quite know what.

Violet looks at Ayden and says, "Hey, hey, I'll be fine. I'm stronger than most people." She fake smiles to try and make him feel better. Soon after, she said that the EMS showed up. The nurses took Violet from Ayden and took her to the ambulance. The Critical care nurse goes over to Ayden and says "Your girlfriend will be fine she will have to get stitches so we are going to ask you for her name so we can look her up in our system" The critical care nurse takes out her tablet so she can look up Violet in the system.

"She better be fine." He blurted at the nurse threateningly, before he could think. His face immediately went bright red as he processed what he was saying. "Oh," He found that he really didn't want to correct him on the girlfriend part. "um, V-Violet...uh...Flores? F-L-O-R-E-S??" It was more of a question than a statement, he really didn't know where he heard that from. He didn't recall Violet telling him...Well, than again he couldn't quite remember his own last-name either. It was at the top of his resumes automatically but he really didn't pay them any heed. The nurse quickly scanned the pages on his checkbook and frowned. Ayden shot a glance as they were assessing Violet. "I don't think that we have anyone under the name Flores in our system..." The nurse had a concerned look on his face.

The nurse asks Ayden, "does she have any family we could get a hold of to get her records or anything that could help us identify her, and I'm going to have someone look on the online records for her." the nurse starts to walk away. Violet wakes up in the hospital, and she starts to freak out because she thinks that she is back in the lab where she was created. Violet gets up and takes out the IV and takes off the heart monitor. The heart monitor starts to alarm, and Violet's eyes go pink. Nurses rush in thinking that Violet's heart has stopped and sees her up. "ma'am, can you please calm down and lay back down." Violet looks at them mad, "and why would I do that?" she says, and it sounds like she growled. She backs up from them to be safe.

Ayden watches sadly as the ambulance drove away. He so badly yearned to be there for her like she was for him. Ayden just wanted Violet to feel safe. As he awkwardly walked back to his apartment he thought it was odd that Violet's records weren't in the system. Well, were his records in the system? When he awoke at his apartment with the catheter he hadn't thought about how that had probably been his first doctor's appointment since he was born. He stopped as he was about to twist the key in his apartment's door. As far as he knew, Violet had no relatives. She didn't even have pictures of them in her apartment, while he had a picture of his mom, dad, and himself at a park. She had said to him that her past didn't give her the right to have revenge. Her past...he closed his eyes for a second and opened them to a white wall and yelling. What the...? There were in white coats and...Violet. Have I accidentally teleported? Why? He didn't think Violet saw him but she looked scared and angry. And she had bright pink eyes and he was still wearing Ender's clothes....

Violet looks around the room for a way to escape and notices Ender in the corner of the room. Violet gets even angrier, thinking that Ender is helping them. She growls louder, and she looks at Ender and says, "If you don't want to get hurt, I recommend you leave" Violet quickly grabs the folded chair leaning on the wall and throws is at the light smashing it. Once doing that, the room goes dark, and Violet uses that to disappear into the shadows.

Ayden was immediately confused as Violet told him to leave. ...huh? Why? It's a hospital and I just seem like I'm visiting... He was in a hallway and he only saw and heard Violet say this by glass separating the hallway from the room she was in. In a flash, however, her hand jerked and the light went out in her room, then in the hallway. The circuits must've been connected. He hurriedly blinked and opened his eyes to what humans would see as pitch dark but to him, like he was carrying a too-bright lantern. He heard cussing from through the glass and turned. Ayden eyes immediately searched the room she was in but only found the people in white coats, a broken folding chair, a hospital bed with fluids that were now streaming across the floor, and the shattered pieces of glass that scattered the floor. ...but no Violet. He stood there dumbly for a moment before fully realizing what she said. Crud, She must think I'm Ender. Ugh, my clothes must've given it away!! He then quickly conjured a mask on his face and cringed. What if the security cams saw me...? Or worse, she put the pieces together and knows who I am... Ayden jumped as some of the people in white coats, he assumed to be nurses and doctors, either started to bang on the door, glass, or just stood in the center of the room with a look of terror across their face. He rushed up to the door and fumbled with the knob for a few minutes before realizing it was locked. Ayden then reasoned to look up to check the room number but as he started to read Violet's door card his heart plummeted. "V-V-Violet...?" He mumbled shaking as one of the nurses in the room fell to the ground.

Violet quickly locks the door then knocks out each of the people in the room, making sure that they aren't severely injured by her shattering the light. Violet then unlocks the door when done and walks out, still hiding in the shadows and looks at Ender. "What are you going to do say that I am a hypocrite. I didn't kill them; each of them are alive," she says and appears before him, and her eyes are still bright pink, and they almost look they are glowing. "I believe that belongs to me," she says while taking the door card that he was reading. "I think it is time for me to leave this city" she says and starts to walk away.

Tears start to pour from his eyes as she snatches the door card from him and walks down the hallway. "W-Wait!!" He cried and momentary lived a wall in front of her. As he did so he tripped and fell on the floor as his vision went blurry from tears and blood. She stopped and whirled around in surprise. "I-I...don't go...Violet, p-p-please..." The pitch in his voice rose as he said this. He was pretty sure he broke his nose as he smacked into the floor but despite all the pain that was rushing to his brain the worst feeling for him was that his illusions went away when they touched objects when he wasn't concentrating on them...including his mask. Ayden would've fainted from the pain if he wasn't struggling to beg Violet to stay. He attempted to lean against the opposite door from her room and stand. "H-Hey," He huffed. Why am I so weak? So untrustworthy? So..unworthy?! I should've died a long time ago. And now look what I've done... "don't blame...yourself. It was a-all my fault!! Why d-don't you understand that?!" He rasped at her as loud as he could as his vision blurred. "And n-now look at m-m--me..p-pathetic, aren't I? But even someone a-as pathetic as me can r-ruin someone as great as you...And we a-all know you don't deserve t-that..." Ayden's voice dropped to a whisper as he said this and he could hear himself fall to the ground as the wall in front of her disappeared. I can't force her to h-help me. I don't e-even want h-her to help m-me!! S-she should just leave me h-here to die... He thought sourly but even his thoughts were slurred now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back