• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shoulda Woulda Coulda

He nodded and smiled at her some. “That sounds like a date to me.” He chuckled quietly

Carmen got the job on the show with just a quick call to the person in charge of hiring costumers and leading up to the move to Hungary she had been so excited for this next chapter of their life but now she’d been there for three months she was exhausted and as usual when he was working, they had barely had any quality time together. He’d also not even tried to propose once while they were there and they only had a few weeks left so she was starting to get tetchy about it all and after a particularly long day for both of them she was irritable enough to bring it up. “Why don’t we go to that restaurant in town tonight… get dressed up nice and have a nice night to ourselves for once.” She suggested as she walked into their trailer they were sharing currently while they lived there.

Max smiled happily and nodded some before finishing breakfast with him. Things had continued to progress and get better in their relationship as the weeks passed. Though after one date and them seeing what Max could only assume was Ivar's ex things had come to a hault. He was back to being closed off and barely speaking to her. It was starting to worry her and so tonight she would make it was point after their dinner to speak about it.

Henry glanced over at Carmen as he ruffled his wet hair with a towel "Oh yeah? Sure we can do that." He murmured as he went to find something to wear. He hadn't found a ring yet and hadn't thought about how to ask her either. He was trying to push it off as much as possible.

She nodded and went to go start getting cleaned up as nice as possible, “Make sure you feed the boys!” She called to him, getting showered then going through the makeup she’d brought with her plusher clothes, eventually coming out in Henry’s favorite dress on her and some comfy heels, watching him.

Ivar got back to his after a particularly gruelling physio session and by this point he was exhausted. His back had been causing him a lot more pain the past several months and now it was getting to be a bit of a nuisance when all he wanted to do was live life normally

Max glanced over when Ivar came into the apartment smiling softly at him. He had given her a spare key just in case he needed help with anything since his back had been so bad lately "Hey babe, how was physio?" She called while cooking his favorite meal.

Henry chuckled some and made sure to feed the boys before he got into his nicer clothes as well. He smiled and wolf whistled at her "God damn you are gorgeous." He said sweetly

She shook her head some and watched him. “Go get dressed. I’ll call and ask for a table.” She told him, watching him go get ready while she sat by the dogs, calling the restaurant and asking for a private table if they had one, thanking them when they assured her they did.

Ivar groaned a little. “Fucking shit.” He muttered, rubbing his face. “I don’t see what difference it’s making.” He muttered, making his way in to see her and slipped his arms around her

Henry came out and got his tie done up before taking her hand in his "Lets go shall we?" He said softly kissing her hand gently.

Max frowned softly and nodded a bit "I think its going to make a difference in the long run. Its just going to take time to see any results." She explained before kissing his cheek gently

He sighed a little and frowned. “My whole life it’s made no difference. What makes you think that will change now.” He grumbled, moving to get a drink and just sat down at the table. “What you making?”

she nodded and went with him to their rented car, letting him drive. “How many more filming days do you have left now?” She asked him quietly, playing with his hand and feeling nervously excited for tonight

Max gave a small sigh "I bet its extended your mobility more than you think. I'm making your favorite." She said sweetly before turning the stove off "Got the recipe from your mom."

Henry smiled some as he started to drive them to the restaurant "A week." He murmured softly starting to get a bit nervous knowing he needed to get this together.

Ivar nodded and leaned back some. “How was the studio today?” He asked her, his mind already elsewhere though

Carmen nodded and stayed quiet after that, making it to the restaurant with him and sat through most of it, getting more and more nervous as the time went on. “You know, we could always extend this time and maybe go to Budapest for a few days at the end of filming.” She suggested. “Before we head back to the uk”

Max made them both plates and drinks setting them down for the both of them "Its was good. One model was a fucking bitch but it happens." She said before sitting down with him "Your hair is getting really long, I like it." She said happily

Henry ate quietly with her and nodded some "Hmm that sounds nice. So where would you like to go in Budapest?" He said softly kissing her hand gently.

She shrugged a little and watched him “I don’t know… you’re the one who’s been before. I just wanna see more of the world.” She told him, smiling tiredly until she heard him ask for the bill and she swallowed back tears, pulling her hand away and sat up straight. "So that's it then? It's been six months since I gave you an ultimatum and that's it?" She questioned him after they had paid and gone back out to the car

Ivar smiled at her some, "It's getting hard to manage so if you can do braids that would be really really helpful." He told her quietly, digging into dinner and going quiet again as he usually did.

Henry gave her a small nod and asked for the bill "It is a lovely country." He murmured before taking her to the car. He frowned softly when he heard her and took a deep breath "I....I don't know what to do Carmen. I'm quite happy where we are in life. Why do we need marriage? What difference is it going to make? Nothing will change after it."

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "I can do braids for you." She said softly before she finished up dinner with him. As the night progressed he ended up between her legs as she did his hair and now was a good a time as ever for her "Who was she?" Shs asked softly "The blonde woman we saw a few weeks ago."

She glared at him and shook her head "This is the first time you're telin me this! I want to be able to say you are my husband! I won't have kids with you til we are married Henry and I've waited 8 fucking years! Why do you not want us to get married?! And why have you never said this before?! You've just been lying to me for the past few YEARS then?" She questioned him.

Ivar tensed and frowned as he watched her "I don't.... it doesn't matter." He told her abruptly, slamming his walls back up as soon as she asked and he leaned back some, frowning when she tugged at his head a little harder

Max frowned tugging on his hair a bit "It does matter Ivar because everything has changed since you saw her. You've been closed off to me and I'm getting worried."

Henry frowned more giving a heavy sigh as he listened to her "I thought I'd be ready. I thought given time I'd get there but as time has passed I'm more towards not seeing the point of it all. We can still have children, you are technically my wife by common law, I just don't see why we need this big day and rings."

Carmen frowned some and shook her head "If you don't care either way then can you not understand that it means a lot to me?!" She questioned him, "Common law is bullshit! I love you Henry, I wouldn't still be here if I didn't but I will not waste my time being partners if you can't understand how much it means to me to be married." She snapped at him, going back into the restaurant to call a taxi to go to a hotel in town for now.

Ivar frowned and tensed "No. It doesn't." He spat, "If I tell you it's not important then it is not important!" He yelled this time, rollng his eyes when he watched her get her things and walk out "Oh yeah that's gonna work!" He spat at her, shaking his head some.

Max frowned more at him and shook her head before grabbing her things and making her way to the door "If it wasn't important then you wouldn't have shut me out! If it wasn't important then you wouldn't be as defensive as you are now!" She yelled back before wiping at her eyes "She must be something important if you still have her fucking picture on your dresser!"

Henry frowned more as she got out of the car and shook his head. He was upset now too and eventually pulled off and went to their camper giving a heavy sigh. He didn't know what to do anymore.

Carmen had been planning to give herself time to calm down so they could discuss things properly and maturely and she was back at their trailer the next day waiting for him to finish filming but then she got the call from her agent that let her know she’d been dropped by two of the biggest deals she had going and they’d already gone with someone else because she hadn’t been getting back to them quickly enough and she felt something snap inside her that this was mostly Henry’s fault. By the time he got back she was stood out front with Link and her bags waiting on a taxi.

he sighed heavily, figuring she was just in a mood and that she would be back in a couple of days but soon those two days turned into a week and then into three weeks and eventually after four he realised that she really had been done with him from the moment she walked out his front door.

Max was done with him after that. She knew she wouldn't compare to that girl whoever she was. She wasn't going to be put second again. Weeks passed and she was a mess, she missed Ivar but she knew this had to happen.

Henry frowned when he got to their camper after work that day seeing her packed up "Carmen what the hell are you doing?" He asked looking over her things "Are you leaving?"

Carmen frowned, barely looking at him she was so angry. "Yeah... Yeah I'm going back to London and then I'm organising a flat for myself and going home to the states as soon as I can.... I'm glad you've enjoyed your time here Henry but I was persuaded to join you on a lie and now it's cost me my two biggest jobs..... I'm done. Find someone who is happy sitting and waiting their whole life cause it isn't going to be me anymore." She told him frowning as her cab pulled up and she got her bags in then got in with Link.

Hvitserk headed over to Max's place for the evening, having promised her a wine and chill night for them to catch up as they hadn't seen each other at all since before her and Ivar split. He hadn't asked what happened, as far as he was concerned it was none of his business but between the two of them only. "Hey, it's me, open up!" He called to her as he banged on her door, giving her his signature grin when she finally opened. "You look like shit." He chuckled

Max frowned softly as she heard the door. She looked at Hvitserk and frowned some "Charming.." she muttered before letting him in "How are you?" She asked quietly as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

Henry looked at her in shock and shook his head some "Carmen no....goddamn it don't leave!" He begged trying to pull her out but was met with a hard slap to the face

Hvitserk gave a shrug and walked in with her "I've been better, I'm not as bad as you though.... Tonight's your last moping night right?" He asked her. He wasn't about to tell her how Ivar had been doing unless she askeed him.

Carmen smacked him away when he went to grab her arm and just glared at him, "I am done Henry! I have waited and waited and I've left your warning and hint and communication every step of the way and all I hit is a brick wall every fucking time! Goodbye." She spat at him, shutting the door and telling the driver to take her to the airport

Max shrugged some "Possibly, I'm not fully sure." She mumbled before sitting on her couch hugging a pillow close to her "I miss him 'Serk...I thought...I thought maybe we could really work." She whispered

Henry frowned more feeling his world crash around him as he watched her go off away from him.

He frowned and watched her. “It wasn’t really a question to be honest.” He told her, scratching the back of his neck and debating with himself for a while before finally giving in to himself. “He’s really not doing good. He’s been in and out with his back again…. The last surgery didn’t work like they wanted it to and they think that part of it is him not having much will for it to work.”

Carmen got home as soon as possible, packing her bags the moment she got there and searching for places to rent in London for a short term basis while she could get everything g ready to go home. She was so torn with it all and although she was angry with him she still loved him to pieces and missed him dearly.

Max frowned more as she listened to him and nodded some "Well that....thats awful to hear but...Ivar made his bed. He didn't want to tell me who she was and I was going to come second again." She said softly

Henry had been trying to call her for hours. Wanting to apologize and tell her he would do whatever but she never did pick up.

Once she was ready for bed and had Link tucked in beside her, sleeping in the guest room for now she finally called him back. “Hey, I’m only calling to let you know I got back safe. By the time you get home I won’t be here Henry.” She told him seriously.

Hvitserk raised an eyebrow as he watched her for a minute. “Only to play devils advocate cause he is my brother… did he ever pressure you into talking about your ex?” He asked her. “And the one time I know about… did you or did you not act the same way?” He asked her. “I know my brother comes across as a hard ass but really he’s just as scared as you are.” He told her seriously. “The only thing I’m gonna say about it is when I say he’s not doing well I mean he hasn’t been able to walk for a week and they’re worried about a fracture at the top of the spine he’s endured…. That’s what kind of not good he’s doing. That’s why he hasn’t reached out.” He told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back