• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shoulda Woulda Coulda

She slipped her arms around his neck and smiled, kissing him back. “You know I love your mother and she’s the best company so hush.” She murmured. “We had a good talk…. And now it’s your turn. So sit down.” She told him, shutting the door behind her.

He followed in behind and stood right up against her back, placing his hands on her hips. “You ready?” He is Peres in her ear

Henry raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side a bit before moving to sit on his old bed "Whats wrong?" He asked softly holding her hand some as she sat with him.

Max took her attention away from the photo and turned to face him. She pressed her lips firmly to his as an answer and quickly got down to business with him.

She frowned as she sat with him, pulling her legs up onto the bed as well, taking his hands gently. “Henry I… when you handed me a small black box on Christmas morning…. I thought it was something else and I talked to your mom about it…. Baby I wanna get married and have a family and you keep telling me you want that too but I… in almost ten years you have never asked me to marry you. You’ve always said soon soon but it’s never happened. So am I wasting my time here or are we ever gonna move forward?” She asked him frowning.

He lay next to her after, panting a little and turned to say something but frowned as he watched her already getting up. “You going home already?” He asked her, trying not to sound disappointed

Henry frowned softlt as he listened to her and gave a heavy sigh. He kissed her hand gently before finally speaking "I'm so sorry I've upset you like this Carmen. I thought we were both in agreement and in a happy spot. I don't want to flat out tell you my plans, that would take away the surprise of it all, but there are plans in place for our future. I promise you that." He said softly to her

Max panted softly and got up once she calmed down. She glanced back over at him as she pulled up her panties before moving to lay back next to him "I can stay a little longer if you'd like." She said softly while tracing the tattoos on his chest "That was very nice by the way. I enjoyed it very much." She said giving a small laugh.

Carmen frowned and shook her head. “You got six months. I’m tired of the empty promises. I love you and I have done for a long ass tkme. But I can’t do this anymore if you’re not willing to move forward.” She told him seriously, pulling herself closer to him.

He smiled some and leaned into her a little more, pulling her closer. “Mmm… I think we got off on the wrong foot.” He told her quietly, looking down at her softly

Max looked up at him a bit and smirked some "I'm not the one who was a douche on our date." She teased before smiling some at him "But yeah, I think so too."

Henry wrapped his arms around her and gave a small nod "Alright." He said softly before kissing the top of her head. It scared him to death the thought of her leaving. But it also scared him to make this huge step with marriage.

She nodded and sighed quietly, "Is Kal gonna need a bath before we. catch our flight tomorrow? They charged us for cleaning last time when his paws left prints." She reminded him, pressing her orehead to his then got up to go get washed up and ready for their last dinner.

Ivar smirked a little "In my defense I didn't want to go. And I did warn Hvitserk that Iwould be like that and he sent me anyway." He told her, looking down at her "You up for a re-do? Friday evening?" He asked her gently, lifting her chin to look at her better

Henry gave a small nod and kissed her gently "Yeah we should give him one just to be on the safe side." He murmured before he stood up and got ready for their last dinner there.

Max rolled her eyes some and shook her head "You could have said no." She said before looking at him when he lifted her chin. She smiled softly at him and gave a nod "Yeah...I'd like that a lot." She said softly before kissing him gently

She nodded and yawned a little stretching out and waited for him to be ready, slipping her arms around him tightly and pecked his lips before going down with him.

Ivar nodded and smiled a little marking it on his phone calendar. “You don’t have to stay right now if you don’t want to.” He told her quietly, gently stroking f her cheek with his thumb

Max smiled softly at him and closed her eyes some "I think I can stay for a little longer." She said softly before cuddling him a little more "Thats a cute photo of your and your brothers by the way. I like the chili bowl cut." She said sweetly before giggling a bit.

Henry walked down with her and smiled softly before kissing her cheek "I lpve you." He whispered before sitting down with her

She was feeling better about where they stood with each other by the time they left Jersey and went back to London and she ended up so busy with work over the next few weeks as well as Henry that the most she was seeing of him was saying goodnight at the end of the day and falling asleep next to him or sometimes at different times depending on their schedules. His promise was still on her mind a little on the day she finally had time to spare, excited to get to see him again properly but he was already fgone when she woke up and she ended up calling him, a little grumpy now "Hey, where are you and Kal? You're meant to be home with me on our day off." She grumbled, "Oh wow what's all that barking?"

Ivar smiled some and watched her "We're still pretty close most of us... Except the middle one. He's awful." He muttered, shaking hsi head a little and pulled himself up to reach for his painkillers, getting up to get some clothes on then lay back down again with her, just watching her, feeling himself starting to fall hard and fast already

Henry smiled happily as he looked aroumd the pound for a puppy. Things had been hard not seeing Carmen these past few weeks really but he was hoping this could possibly make up for it and deter her away from the thought of marriage. He answered his phone without thinking and cursed himself internally when he heard her voice "Hey beautiful, just took Kal to the dog park so we can be super lazy today. I thought you'd still be asleep by now." He said smoothly.

Max smiled more and gave a small nod "Thats nice to hear, Hvitserk is always talking about someone from your family." She explained before giving a small laugh. She curled up next to him again once he layed back down and bit her lip hard "Who's the girl?"

She frowned and sighed a little. “Alright….. hold on… we don’t have dog parks round here.” She muttered but he’d already hung up and she grumbled some before getting up to go shower.

he frowned and tensed this time. “Where do you want to go on Friday?@ he questioned, refusing to answer that question right now

Max gave a small frown but decided not to ask again realizing it was a sore subject "Hmmm well I never did get to havs that steak." She teased

Henry quickly hung up and finished up bis business at the pound before smiling widely. He left to go pick up Carmen after he got everything signed smiling widely the whole time. He got home and went to Carmen straight away not wanting to waste any time "You want to go out real quick with me?"

She frowned watching him as he came into the lounge "Hi, nice to see you. No greeting no nothing?" She muttered but got her jacket and followed him anyway, sighing quietly to herself as she got in the car with him, "Why are you smiling like that?" She questioned him, frowning some just feeling confused and a little annoyed.

Ivar nodded and smiled, "I think I can make arrangements." he promised, sitting up now, "I have meetings early in the morning tomorrow... I hate to push you out of bed but... I need to get some sleeo." He told her quietly. As much as he liked her, his ambition to take over the whole company himself one day was what drove him through every day and he wasn't about to let anybody get in the way of that

Henry smiled more at her "Hi. Good morning. Lets go." He said excitedly before taking her to the car "I have a surprise for you." He said happily before he drove back down the the local pound.

Max pouted but gave a small nod "Alright alright, I guess sleep is important." She said before pecking his lips gently and getting up to get dressed "Thank you for tonight....I feel like it was a great first date." She said sweetly

He smiled and just watched her "Good... I liekd it ttoo... Please don't think I don't care but I don't think me getting up is the best udea right now after doing so much work." He told her quietly, just watching her grab her things

Carmen rolled her eyes and sighed some "It's so dangerous when you organise surprises... Henry what are we doing at the shelter?" She asked him, really confused as she watcHe’d him pull into the park g lot, just watching him some, still annoyed he’d hijakced their one day off together without asking her until they got out and he was taking her inside and straight through to a room to see a beagle.

Max smiled more at him and finished getting dressed. She went around to his side of the bed and kissed him gently "You're fine. Do I need to lock your door?" She asked softly not wanting him to have to get up later if he was feeling bad.

Henry smiled wide and pulled her inside holding Kal's leash before they went into a backroom with a baby Beagle waiting for them "Surprise!" He said happily watching as the puppy walked up cautiously to her to sniff around before jumping up on her legs "He needs a name.."

He smiled some at the way she thought about it already and shook his head. “Security’s pretty tight round here. I don’t usually lock it.” He murmured, pulling on her hand for a moment. “I’ll text you details alright?” He smiled, watching her leave already excited to see her again

Carmen stood there staring at the puppy then back at Henry happily. “Okay… okay you win, I like this surprise.” She giggled, kissing his cheek then sat on the floor to greet the puppy a little better. “Oh hello little one… I think… why don’t we call him Link…. Does Kal like him?” She asked, already in love with the little squish ball

Max gave him a small smile and nodded softly "Alroght then. I'll make sure to watch for it." She said sweetly before leaving him there and making her way home. She hated to admit it but he was slowly growing on her and she was already starting to fall.

Henry sat with her and nodded giving a smile "Thats why I had him this morning." He said softly chuckling when the puppy went to play with Kal and he layed there letting him play around him "Very calm with him."

Carmen smiled some, leaning into him while the volunteer went to get the puppy's bits and pieces, "How'd you get this one so quick? They never give up beagles to shelters." She mumbled, kissing his cheek, "Mmm... thank you." she murmured quietly.

Ivar smiled some and lay back, falling asleep quickly after that, completely worn out from the day but looking forward to their proper date now.

Henry smiled softly at her "I had called in a while ago because they had a pregnant one here. They didn't want to let her out until she gave birth and I asked for one of the puppies once they were able to give them up." He explained softly smiling more as the puppy came up to curl in her lap.

Max got home and fell asleep quickly. She was excited for their actual date now and couldn't wait until it was finally time for it.

She nodded and smiled, lifting him up and cradling him close, kising his little head "Can we take him home now?" She asked him, not pissed anymore, "I wanna take him home and show him his new house." She smiled tiredly

Ivar rolled over after waking up from an accidental nap, smiling a little and seeing Max curled up with him and focused on some show "Hey... you let me fall asleep." He mumbled, pressing his lips to her shoulder. He'd fallen hard and fast for her once he got to know her better and after a fair bit of persuasion on his part she'd agreed to giving it a go between them, he was happier than he'd been for a long time with her though, enjoying all their lazy evenings together just relaxing and enjoying each other's conpany

Henry smiled softly at her and nodded a bit "We just gotta get the paperwork settled and he is ours." He said happily before standing up "You've settled on Link?"

Max paused her trash TV show and smiled down at Ivar "You need your rest." She said sweetly before pecking his lips. She had been hesitant to make things official with him after a few dates. After her last relationship she didn't want to fall hard and fast again yet she knew thats where this was headed. Once Ivar put down a bit of his barrier she realized he wasn't the dick that he played off but actually a really nice guy, he just had a few scars like her.

She nodded happily and got Kal to come over while Henry went to do the paperwork and she gave their big boy cuddles. He only had a couple more years in him probably and she knew they would both be devastated once he was gone, "You excited to have a little brother?" She cooed to him though, kissing his head while the puppy slept in her arms

Ivar grumbled a little and pulled her back abgainst him some more "Mmm... So do you though and I know you slept like shit last night cause you had at least two nightmares that woke me up." He told her, frownig some, just worrying about her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back