• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shoulda Woulda Coulda

Carmen sighed quietly as the taxi got them to the red carpetfor her partner's newest movie, stepping out with him and took his arm gently, "You owe me a gaming night." She muttered to him, plastering the smile on her face for the cameras though, flinching a little when the cameras started going off and the press was calling his namebleft right and center. She had been with Henry since Stardust, having been working in hair and makeup at the time before her fashion career took off. "You gave Kal an extra treat right?" She asked him, looking worried for a moment.

Ivar headed into his mother's house, greeting her as always and going through the motions of saying hello to his father and Floki before going to sit at the table next to his brothers. It had been six months since Freydis had broken him and six months of hell where every day felt longer than the last. All he wanted was to be able to move on but she still had such a tight hold over him and no matter how horribly she had broken him in the end... He missed her

Henry stepped out of the taxi as they got to the premier and smiled wide immediately. He took his partner's hand and nodded while keeping the smile of his face "Yes I'll make sure we have one." He murmured before looking at the flashing lights as the cameras flashed all around them. He had fallen for Carmen the moment he had laid eyes on her. She was absolutely gorgeous and made him happier than any other woman had. Though he was perfectly content where they were now as a couple and wanted to stay here. He chuckled some and pulled her close to him when noticed her tense up "Yes I made sure he was taken care of."

Hvitserk smiled at his brother as he sat down clapping a hand on his shoulder "There you are baby brother! Where have you been?" He asked happily as he sipped his beer. He had been closest to Ivar and seeimg him so down made him upset. He wanted to get him back out there in the dating world. Get him happy again and he knew the perfect person for him.

She grumbled a little and leaned up on him some, making their way through to where reporters were tryign to get a quick interview with him every five seconds and she stood to the side through all of them, eventually walking in with him to get a drink before they would go sit down to watch the final cut of the movie, "Mmm... It's nice to be back in London though." She murmured, standing on her tiptoes and pecking his lips. There had been a lot of speculation recently with their most recent move into Henry's house in London that he would propose soon and she was hoping that it was true. She wanted more than anything to move on from being just partners now and she'd told him enough how much she wanted to get married that she figured he knew.

Ivar frowned and watched him for a minute "At home. And I'm not a baby Hvitserk. You're acting very suspicious whatever it is you have planned, I want no part in it." He warned him, waving his drink about for a minute "I do not trust your plans they always end up getting one of us in trouble. And it's usually me." He muttered, shakign his head some.

Henry smiled happily at everyone trying to stay brief and curtious with reporters. He smiled as they got to their seats "Yeah I have missed it here for sure." He said happily before kissing her hand gently. He had heard the rumors of his proposal,he knew she wanted it but he just wasn't ready. He was just happy to be with her and he thought maybe she could be okay with it too.

Hvitserk rolled his eyes shaking his head some "Always such a buzz kill." He muttered before giving a small smirk "And I have no idea what you mean." He said before taking another swig "Why do you keep cooped up in your house huh? You need to get out Ivar."

She passed him his drink and settled down, glad she’d gone for the jumpsuit option instead of a dress, wrapping an arm around his and watched him for a minute. “I love you…. Enough so to move across an ocean with you.” She murmured, playing with his fingers until the movie started and she sat back to watch, falling asleep halfway through like she usually did at the premieres.

Ivar smirked a little and watched him. “How about you stop beating around the bush and tell me your plan.” He muttered chucking a napkin at his brother not trusting what was going to come out of his mouth next.

Henry smiled happily at her and kissed the top of her head "And I love you just as much." He said softly before the movie started. Once it was complete he gently shook her awake giving a soft chuckle as she stirred "Come on now, movie is over. Time to go get unhealthy food for late night dinner." He murmured happily to her.

Hvitserk rolled his eyes again before letting out a sigh of defeat "Alright alright listen....I know this girl...I think you and her would get along well. She knows about your legs and everything and she seemed willing to meet you!" He said quickly before Ivar could cut him off. He had tried a few times to set him up on blind dates but Ivar had always refused. He hoped this time he could finally convince him.

She groaned a little and stretched out, getting up to follow him out, finding a back exit with him to get to finding food. “I’m already missing Taco Bell.” She told him pouting a little as they found a Mac Donald’s, heading inside with him. “Was the movie good?” She asked him.

Ivar groaned both internally and externally, rolling his eyes at his brother while he noticed Ubbe do the same out the corner of his eyes. “Immediately. No.” He muttered shaking his head. “I don’t need to go on a blind date Hvitserk.”

Henry shrugged some as he waited in line with her to grab the food "Yeah I thought it was alright. I'm my worst critic though." He murmured as he kept her close by him "I think you would like the movie though."

Hvitserk groaned some and finished off his beer "Give her a chance Ivar...she is a really nice girl. Look I just want you to be happy okay? And right now you're fucking miserable." He muttered before pulling up a photo of her on his phone "See! Look! She's atleast pretty!"

She smiled and leaned back against him “I’ll watch it soon okay?” She murmured, “I want puppy cuddles and Zelda.” She told him quietly, getting their food while he had to sign a couple autographs and take a couple pictures then finally got a taxi to go home.

He groaned again but just looked over the photo and sighed some. “Fine. Fuck it. If it will shut you up I will meet her.” He muttered.

Henry frowned softly but gave a small nod "Alright alright we'll do that." He murmured noticing the hint of annoyance in her tone. He smile as fans came over and signed a few things before taking photos. He walked out with her to the car waving happily before chuckling when he heard one yell "You're so lucky to have such a man!" To Carmen.

Hvitserk thrust his fist in the air in victory before texting Max quickly "Alright! I'll text you where to meet her." He said happily "Look she just got back in the dating scene after a nasty break up too."

Carmen just rolled her eyes. “Tell me that when he finally puts a ring on it!” She yelled back, shaking her head some as she got in the car. “God people are so gross.” She muttered.

Ivar shook his head some more, eating quietly after that and headed back to the lounge to take a nap, not really wanting to meet her and planning on being honest about it once he got to the safe.

Henry frowned at her statement before getting in the car "They really don't know boundaries sometimes." He muttered before telling the drive their address.

Max smiled some at Hvitserk's text and rolled her eyes. She only knew he had said he knew a guy that he thought would work for her. She had no idea it was his brother though.

Carmen mumbled a response, leaning against him the whole way home and getting inside to go find Kal and give him cuddles. “Oh my baby mommy misses you tonight. Yes she did. I got you french fries.” She cooed to him, going back to the kitchen. “Unzip me?” She asked Henry, staring up into his eyes and smiling a little.

Hvitserk grinned some sending her a voice message. “The steak place. Tomorrow night. Dress fancy. He’s paying.” He told her happily. “You won’t regret it I promise. If you do I’ll kill him myself.”

Max gave a small laugh at his voice message before putting the directions in her ph9ne to make sure she got there on time. She was excited for once but also a little nervous. Hrr last relationship had ended terribly and now all she wanted was to find happieness.

Henry followed her into their place smiled widely as Kal ran up to greet Carmen. He smiled down at her when she asked him to unzip her and gave a small nod "Mmmm anything for you." He murmured before leaning down and kissomg her lovingly while he unzipped her dress

She smiled into it, wrapping her arms around him gently and pulled herself up to wrap her legs around him and sit on the kitchen counter. “I did see one scene.” She told him quietly, unbuttoning his jacket and starting to pull his shirt out of his pants. “I’m not good with words though so I can show you which one it was.” She murmured against his lips.

Ivar spent the next morning, working on a couple of his current projects and finally started getting ready around 2 in the afternoon, sending Hvitserk complaints the whole time though.

Henry grunted softly when she wrapped her legs around him. He helped lift her onto the counter and smirked as he kissed her hungrily "I think I know which scene you're talking about." He groaned

Max got ready for her date early wanting to make sure she looked good. She went light on the make up though not wanting to cake it on. By the time 6 o'clock came around she was pulling up to the restaurant and making her way inside making sure to ask for a table and not a booth so that Ivar could have an easier time getting up if needed.

She smiled more and let him take her up to their room, laying next to him after and sighed happily. “I’m gonna go out kal out then I think it’s bed time. It’s been a long day.” She murmured.

Ivar got there a little late having to rely on a taxi for the day as his usual driver was away but he made his way inside and raised an eyebrow finding her already sat down, making his way over “hi, you must be max…. I’m gonna be honest from the start. I don’t want to be here. I didn’t ask for a date, my brother likes to play director with my life a little too much. But we might as well get dinner at least to shut him up.”

Henry panted and chuckled quietly "Yeah it has been." He murmured before kissing her cheek gently "Be careful alright?" He said as she got up to take Kal out for a walk.

Max gave the man before her a soft smile. She laughed lightly as she listened to him and nodded some "You must be Ivat. Hvitserm failed to mention that you're his brother." She said before smiling more "He did describe you pretty well though." She said givinf a small frown as he sat down and said he was only there to eat "Well atleast you showed up, so thank you for that." She murmured before sighing softly

He rolled his eyes. “And this is why I don’t trust him. He holds back details on purpose.” He pointed out. “What do you do for work?” He asked her bluntly, looking over the menu.

She gave him a quick salute and chucked clothes on to take Kal out for a quick ten minutes then back inside, putting him to bed and going up to bed herself, snuggling in close and turning her lights out

Max watched him a bit and smiled some "I'm a photographer." She said bluntly frowning at him "I'm guessing you work in the Yacht business with your brothers?"

Henry woke up in the morning and smiled seeing Carmen.laying beside him. He pulled her close to him and kissed her shoulder gently nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck "Good morning."

She smiled tiredly and snuggled back against him some more, only adjusting to be able to see her screen better where she had the console propped on her nightstand, "Morning.... You've got an interview tonight." She told him quietly, kissing his cheek "Jason's booked you in for the Graham Norton show." She reminded him, "But before all that... you have a study to finish unpacking."

He smirked a little, realising that Hvitserk really hadn't told her much "You could say that." He told her "Why'd he drag you out of the house to go on a date with me?" He asked her, just trying to pass the time and humor himself a little

Henry groaned a bit before nodding some "Alright alright. I'll get it unpacked." He murmured before nuzzling his face further into her neck "Graham Norton huh? Well this should be interesting."

Max shrugged some as she watched him "I've been wallowing in self pity for a little over a year now. My ex did a real number on me and I finally decided I wanted to get out and maybe meet someone knew. I was telling this all to Hvitserk and he brought you up. Said you were in a similar boat to mine." She explained before taking a sip of her wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back