• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shoulda Woulda Coulda

Henry got under the covers with her and smiled a bit "Mmm a Skiing vacation doesn't sound too bad actually." He murmured before starting to drift off with her as well.

Hvitserk smiled a bit at him before putting her number into his phone "Uh huh...sure thing, you can just say it too me later."

Ivar rolled his eyes and flipped him off, walking out to get his driver to take him home, think g about max the whole way.

Carmen smiled a little and leaned into him before she finally fell asleep with Kal curled up by their feet, hers barely going past his knees

Max smirked a little when she saw her phone light up with an unrecognized number. She answered it and laughed lightly hearing Ivar's voice on the other side "Already needing more?" She teased

Henry woke up the next morning groaning when he felt Kale licking at his face "Alright alright I'm up." He muttered before he got up to let to dog go out in the back yard and do his business.

Carmen walked up from the basement and smiled some, wiping the sweat off her face. “He’s been fed.” She told him. “You wanna join me after your session? I was gonna take Kal out for a walk and grab a coffee.” She murmured, “oh and all your meals arrived this morning… good luck with that.” She laughed.

Ivar smiled. “No just making sure he gave me the right number.” He tol d her, “and to give you mine in case you want it.” He smiled. “See you soon Maxine.”

Henry nodded a bit and stretched a little "Yeah sounds good, they look bad?" He asked giving her a quick kiss before going to look at his meals in the kitchen making a face while looking them over. They certainly didn't look good but hopefully they would taste alright.

Max rolled her eyes some "Yeah yeah bye Ivar." She murmured before hanging up on him. She had gone another two weeks without talking to him before she got a text asking what she was up to.

She smiled some and watched him, slipping her arms around his neck. “I mean… you can always skip the treadmill.. I got another way to do cardio.” She smiled, pecking his lips.

Ivar smiled to himself, calling her. “You wanna get pizza and fuck?” He asked her. “My meeting got cancelled and I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate.”

Max rolled her eyes when she answered his call "Quite the charmer you are. Text me your address." She murmured before giving a small laugh "You just making up an excuse to call me or are you really celebrating a meeting being cancelled?"

Henry smirked and groaned happily "Mmm I think I'll take that idea." He murmured before placing kisses down her neck making sure to bite here and there.

She groaned happily, dragging him back up to bed for the moment… She curled in close to him, kissing his knuckles, “I love you.” She murmured. “I have done for almost nine years.” She mumbled. “Most women wouldn’t wait this long.” She pointed out.

Ivar chuckled. “What do you want the answer to be?” He asked her, leaning back, “what pizza you want?” He asked her.

Henry raised an eyebrow as he panted softly laying next to her "Mmm is that so?" He murmured kissing the top of her head gently

Max rolled her eyes yet again while she grabbed her keys and put her shoes on "Regular cheese,I'm plain and simple." She said before locking up her place "So you gonna give me your address?"

Carmen frowned some. “Yes. It is.” She mumbled, sitting up and going to pick up a book, bringing it back to bed and snuggled in close to him “Oh your package arrived last night. The new se-“ she smiled as she watched him jump up and leg it to downstairs still butt ass naked.

He chuckled some. “Yeah, let me hang up so I can send it to you.” He told her, ending the call then texted her the place.

He quickly got up when she said his package arrived not caring at all that he was still naked. He rushed to the front door and smiled wide seeing it sitting right there. He picked it up and rushed back to the room to open it up.

Max got there about 15 minutes later and knocked on the door. It was definitely a lavish little apartment area, she could get used to coming by if this became a regular thing.

Carmen was sat up and smiled some watching his face light up “Is that your new warhammer set?” She asked him quietly, kissing his cheek.

Ivar made his way over to it, opening up and let her in, “glad you could make it.” He told her grinning. “You want a drink?” He asked her

Henry beamed as he took it out of the box nodding happily "Yeah!" He said happily feeling like a kid in the candy store.

Max walked in and looked around his place giving a nod "Yes please." She said before smiling some. It was a cozy place,she had expected something chic almost but this was nice. Very home feeling "This is a nice place, it feels very home like, not like you're in a high end apartment."

He chuckled some and shrugged. “I’m already the cold one. Home doesn’t need to be.” He pointed out, just watching her some and trying to catch himself but already, he could feel himself warming to her and catching feelings.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, rubbing his chest. “Well I’m glad that makes you happy… I guess I’m not seeing you this evening then huh?” She giggled.

Max gave a small nod and turned to face him "So....where did you order pizza from?" She asked seriously "If this casual fling is gonna work I gotta know that you atleast have good taste in pizza." She teased

Henry smiled some and gave a small laugh "You may see me here and there." He murmured happily before he started to get himself dressed

Carmen shook her head some and leaned back, rubbing her face and smiling "You're a child Henry." She murmured, getting up and going to take a shower, spending a little longer in there than normal before heading down to get something to eat, smiling as she glanced over at Henry at the table with his paints and everything getting set up, "Mmm... I think I love you more when you're doing this." she teased him, taking a video for her social media of herself for the moment "Tell me your partner won't cheat without telling me? I'll go first." She giggled and flipped the camera to show him unboxing everything and getting excited, not realising she was filming him.

Ivar smirked some "The Italian place down the street. They've had the restaurant since the family got here from Florence way back when... IT's the best you're gonna get." He told her, making his way to the fridge carefully to grab her a drink

Henry sat there in only sweats as he got things out to paint smiling wide as he looked over the small figures. He raised an eyebrow when he heard Carmen talk and looked towards her "Are you recording me?" He asked giving her a small smirk

Max smiled some and nodded "Well as long as it isn't Pizza Hut." She said giving a small laugh before taking the drink from him "You need help?" She asked noticing how heavily he was leaning on his crutch.

She cut it off there and smiled some. “It’s nothing.” She told him, pecking his cheek and going to post it on her socials, leaving him to it for now.

Ivar frowned some and shook his head. “I’m fine.” He muttered just watching her some as he passed her the drink

Max gave a small nod and followed him to the couch. She sipped her drink before placing it on a coaster on his coffee table and turned to face him "Were you injured?" She asked softly not showing an ounce of pity towards him just genuine care and curiosity. When he wasn't being a dick, she actually liked him a bit.

Henry smirked softly at her knowing she was up to something but said nothing "Alright then." He murmured before he finished setting everything up "Lets go take Kal on a walk and then I'll come back to this."

She smiled some and nodded, kissing his cheek as she walked past, getting herself ready to go. It was the happiest she was for a long while after. By the time they got to christmas and he had yet to propose she was starting to get impatient and when Chrristmas came and went without it as well she was furious but she was trying to save face in front of his family. She knew his mother had seen it though. When she'd opened the earrings he'd bought her in a small velvet box, she hadn't managed to hide the look of disappointment quickly enough. She was sat in a chair reading at his parent's place while the boys all were off on walks and their wives were spending time with the children but she put it down when she heard his mother walking in.

Ivar shook his head and frowned "Born this way... 32 surgeries and counting. It is all my bones but my legs are the worst." He told her quietly, " The winters are hell." He told her "But there's not much I can do about it so I ignore it." He told her, going to get the door when the food arrived and he brought it back to the lounge, sitting down with her to eat and put on some trash TV

Henry's mother had heard the rumors. She also saw Carmen's hints and thought her son would be smart enough to have seen them by now as well. She gave Carmen a small smile as she walked in and sat down next to her "Talk to me love, I saw that face when you got those earrings." She said softly before giving her hand a small squeeze.

Max gave a small nod and let him get the pizza. She kept her distance as they ate and stayed quiet for most of time sensing he didn't want to talk much anymore "Where is your restroom?" She asked softly as she watched him a bit

She frowned some and swallowed a little. “It’s not… I’m not being ungrateful. I love them and I so appreciate what he does for me with stuff like that but… it’s been almost 10 years and I can’t do this much longer if he’s not gonna come through. Every time we’ve talked about it he says he wants to but then it just never happens.” She told her frowning. “I love him. More than anything and we have a great life but… I wanna get married and have kids and i don’t know how much longer I can keep this up if he isn’t willing to take that step.” She told her quietly.

Ivar glanced up at her and nodded towards the hallway. “Last door on the left.” He told her, watching her go and just started clearing up some more.

His mother nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "I hate to hear the thought of you leaving. You and Henry are both so good for one another, but I also understand. I thought my son was smarter, apparently he is as blind as his father sometimes." She said before giving a small laugh and smiling some at Carmen "I think you both need to sit down and have a real long talk about this yeah? I wouldn't say give him a ultimatum, but tell him your feelings and be stern about it."

Max gave a small nod before getting up to go freshen herself up. She looked through his medicine cabinet and took a swig of mouthwash to help die the taste of pizza down. She didn't really think he'd want to kiss garlic breath. She walked back out and raised an eyebrow not seeing him on the couch any longer and the TV was off as well "Ivar?" She called out hoping he would answer.

She smiled a little and nodded thanking her quietly before going back to reading until the boys all got back, getting up and going to see Henry in his old room, leaning g against the doorframe and watching him. “You look frozen.” She murmured.

he walked out from the kitchen and smiled, nodding back down the hall where she’d come from. “Third door on the right.” He told her.

Henry chuckled softly as he changed into some warmer clothes and gave a nod "Its quite chilly out there." He murmured before giving her a kiss "How have you been? Mom hasn't driven you crazy yet has she?"

Max smirked a bit at him and followed his directions. She looked around his room as she went inside and smiled some. It felt just as homey as the rest of thr house. She smiled at the few photos he had of him and his brothers on his dresser but frowned when she saw one of him and a girl. She was quite beautiful and she wondered who she might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back