• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shoulda Woulda Coulda

Henry came back in a few minutes later to see Kal snuggled up with Carmen as well "Momma's boys the both of 'em." He said chuckling some

Max frowned a bit and kissed him gently "I'm sorry about that. I'm okay I promise." She murmured giving a small reassuring smile "Don't you worry too much about me." She said softly. She hadn't told him much about her past relationship but there were still times that her fears creeped in and took her over.

She smiled and nodded "Kal is your dog, always has been but he loves his snuggle bug too." She smiled, kissing his head and getting up, carrying Link to the car, stopping to kiss Henry's cheek, "Thank you." She murmured to him.

Ivar just nodded and moved to sit up, frowning a little at the wine bottle being empty, getting up to go get some more "Mmm... You want a snack?" He called to her from the kitchen, "Oh! So we have lunch with my family tomorrow." He told her

Henry smiled happily and took Kal to the car "You're welcome beautiful. I'm glad you love him." He said softly before he started the drive home.

Max nodded softly and smiled a bit "Yes please." She murmured before picking up her drink and taking a sip. She went a bit wide eyed and nearly choked on her drink when he mentioned lunch "You want me to meet the rest of them?" She asked softly completely taken back that he would want this so early.

He frowned. “It’s been a couple months. And you’ve met them all, they know you. Except my parents obviously but everyone else knows you.” He reminded her bringing snacks back into the lounge.

Carmen smiled a little, about to ask him a question before the phone rang over the Bluetooth and she went quiet seeing it was Jason’s number.

Jason grinned when he picked up. “There’s my favorite client…. So I’ve been talking to casting for the Witcher… you sitting down?” He asked him smiling some. “They loved your tape… they want you as Geralt.” He told him grinning. “You got the part.”

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at him "Well I'd be glad to meet them." She said softly "I just hope to make a good impression." She explained before giving him a kiss as he came to sit with her

Henry went wide eyed when he heard his agent over the phone and smiled from ear to ear "Really? Wow thats amazing. Thank you Jordan for helping me get this." He said happily before talking with him for a little longer. Once he hung up he let out an inhumane almost squeal before briefly turning to look at Carmen "I got it!!"

She smiled wide and gave his hand a squeeze happil "Well done handsome... When will all of that started then?" She asked him curioisly, figuring they would be filming in Ireland and having no idea they had planned to film in Hungary which was a lot further away.

Ivar smiled some shaking his head "You will be fine, if you dont want to go as my girlfriend yet then just go as Hvitserk's friend like usual." He suggested, pulling her in lcoser once he had got comfortable, pulling a blanket over them both

Henry shrugged some not knowing those answers at the moment "I think they said filming would be in Hungary. As to when I'm not sure, I'll need to call Jordan later on today."

Max cuddled him close to her and shook her head a bit "No....no I want to go as your girlfriend. Like you said, we've been official for a couple months now. Its only right to introduce eachother as such." She murmured before kissing him lovingly

He smiled and kissed her back, holding her to him. “Mmm alright.” He murmured. “It’s very casual.” He promised. “Are you staying the night?” He asked her quietly, moving her hand away from his trouser buckle and keeping it up aaay from his legs for now.

she nodded and smiled some “Alright. That’s pretty far. You gonna take Kal with you?” She asked him as he usually did. “You hungry? I think I might make some noodles.”

Max smiled softly and went to unbuckle his belt giving a small nod "If you'll have me." She murmured but frowned softly when he moved her hand away. He would never let her see his legs unclothed. Even when they had sex he was always covered and always asked her to either look away as he got dressed or waited until she left the room.

Henry gave a small nod smiling a bit "Yeah probably. You know, they're still looking for costume help from what I hear. What if we worked on it together?"

She tilted her head a little and shrugged "I'd be happy to talk to them about it... I got work here though right now, I don't know if it would be worth it." She pointed out, taking Link inside once they got home and she took him to check out the utility room where she would put the puppy pads and they always fed Kal in there so they would with Link tooo.

Ivar frowned "Sorry." He mumbled feeling her disappointment "Not yet." He told her quietly and just pulled her in closer again, wrapping the blanket around them mire to be warmer and more comfortable. "Mmm... I'll put a fire on in the bedroom... It's getting colder tonight." He told her quietly, ignoring the elephant in the room as much as possible.

Henry frowned a bit as he followed her inside "Well if its not too busy here by then?" He asked hopefully. He always liked working with her abd seeing her work brought to the big screen.

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod "Mmmm a warm fire and your big comfy bed? Yes please." She said with a pleasured groan before cuddling him close

He chuckled and nodded, getting up to go get it set up for them and got into his pyjamas before going to get her “It’s nice and warm now come on.” He smiled tiredly at her.

she smiled a little. “Then yeah sure…. Get your butt in some sexy leather pants.” She smiled, setting the puppy down and pulled herself in close to Henry. “Mmm I love you.”

Max followed him to the room and smiled softly before climbing into bed with him. She woke up that next morning and smiled some seeing Ivar asleep next to her. He seemed so peaceful for once, not in pain or stressed.

Henry wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled big at her "I love you too." He murmured

Carmen shook her head some “what are you grinning at mr pearly whites? You got that Hollywood smile.” She teased him a little.

Ivar hummed a little “If you take a picture it’ll last longer.” He murmured feeling her staring at him and just smiled, opening his eyes and watching her. “You sleep okay?”

Max smirked a laughed a little at him "Mmm maybe I will." She murmured before pecking his lips "I slept good, how did you sleep?"

Henry chuckled some "Grinning at my beautiful woman, there a problem with that?" He asked before leaning down and kissing her gently "Now what do you want for lunch?"

He shrugged and sniffed a little. “I have woken up with a cold. So not great.” He mumbled. “I’m sure I’ll be fine.” He mumbled sighing quietly. “You want breakfast?”

Carmen raised an eyebrow and shook her head. “I don’t see a ring on my finger. Don’t really seem like I’m yours does it?” She pointed out.

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod "Yeah I can make us some if you'd like." She said before getting up "What would you like?"

Henry frowned some but shook his head "Soon my love." He murmured

“Yeah… you keep saying that… I have yet to see it.” She told him, toeing the line a little. “And I know your game mister. Buying a puppy is not going to distract me.” She told him seriously.

“Bacon and eggs?” He said looking at her with a hopeful pouty face.

Henry frowned more and panicked a bit before giving a small chuckle "And here I thought bringing you to Hungary would be a good place. " he murmured to her

Max smiled softly and nodded some "Alright I can do that." She said sweetly

Last edited:
She bit her lip and watched him some, “I will call Jordan and ask him who to talk to about the costume department.” She told him quietly, pecking his lips and stepped away to go finally take a shower.

“Mmm you’re the best.” He murmured, stretching out a little and leaned back watching her go while he took his time to get dressed and ready for the day

Henry smiled some and gave her a nod "Mmm sounds good." He said happily before letting her go.

Max blushed lightly at his compliment and smiled more before leaving the room. When he came out she was half way done with making eggs just the way he liked them.

She smiled a little and shook her head at him. “Henry…. You’re gonna follow through this time right?” She asked him quietly, frowning some at him

he sat down at the table and sighed quietly. “Hey, this looks great.” He murmured quietly, his back bothering him more than usual and he just leaned back a little. “I’m booking a chiropractor appointment for this afternoon so after lunch either me or Hvitserk will drop you off wherever you like.” He told her quietly

Henry gave a small frown before nodding a bit "Yeah I will." He said softly before kissing her head gently

Max nodded some and sat down with him once she had the eggs made up "Alright, I'll probably have you drop me at my place. I gotta work on a few projects "

She just nodded and held onto him for a minute before finally walking away this time, going to call Jordan now while she waited for the water to heat up.

He nodded and smiled at her. “I get to see them tomorrow?” He asked her, waiting tik she was sat down before digging in with her.

Henry sighed heavily as he started to look for rings not sure what do now. He was panicking for sure now, he didn't know why this freaked him out so much but he was happy just staying where they were.

Max smiled some and gave a nod "Sure if they're up to snuff." She said happily before starting to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back