• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shoulda Woulda Coulda

She frowned some and put them down "Forget material shit Henry.... I don't want stuff... I want you.. I want to be married to you and have kids as a family not this separate parenting bullshit.... Why do you not want to get married? What is so awful about the idea of marrying me that you led me on for eight years without ever actually telling me the truth?" She questioned him,

He frowned and just gavef her hand a squeeze, "They won't give me anything for half an hour more... Not til the other stuff has worn off out of my system," He mumbled, slurring his words a little with how much effort it took him to talk at all

Henry sat down with her and gave a heavy sigh "I was never against marrying you. I was just content and happy with where we were. I thought marriage wasn't needed then. I realize how stupid I sound, and I've done a lot of thinking. Its why I came here, I don't have a job. I came to bring you home. Look I know...I know I was a dumbass, and you deserve so much better than me. I realized marriage wouldn't change much in our relationship in our time apart, we would still love eachother just as much if not more. We would still go about our day to do day life the same; just be man and wife now and when I sat and thought hard about it, I realized thats all I ever wanted with you. I'm so so sorry that this isn't probably how you pictured it all but.....Carmen, please, will you marry me?" He said before getting down on one knee infront of her and pulling out the ring he hand stuffed in his jacket pocket.

Max frowned more and gave a small nod kissing his hand gently "Well don't speak okay? Just do your best to relax." She said softly kissing his cheek gently

She sighed quietly and just watched him. “You are gonna be a part of the planning with me. This isn’t saying something to please me and not really caring either way. So if you’re in then it’s fully.” She reminded him but smiled when she looked at the ring, seeing how simple it was and let him put it on. “Mmm…. I love you… I missed you.” She murmured as he stood up and lifted her up onto the table. “Ooh slow down…. I’m feeling nauseous today.” She smiled, kissing him gently though as she held onto him tightly.

He just squeezed her hand back, laying with her quietly until they came to collect him for something and assured her they’d bring him back in an hour. He just glanced up at her and nodded a little “go get some food or something… I’ll see you in a bit.” He mumbled, glad to see Hvitserk coming back and ready to take max away from the room for a little while.

Henry smiled widely and nodded some "Anything you want, I'll be there except for dress shopping. Thats all on you." He said happily before slipping the ring on her finger. He kissed her gently and lifted her onto the counter just so he could have her at his eye level "I love you too beautiful. So very much." He said softly chuckling a bit when he saw Link come barrelling into the room to sniff Kal.

Max kissed his cheek gently before nodding and leaving with Hvitserk "This is bad...god this is real bad." She said softly to him

She smiled and watched him some, “the sonogram is in the envelope.” She murmured, “I’m around four months.” She told him quietly, lifting up her shirt to show him the small bump she’d started noticing about a week ago. “How long are you in New York for?” She asked him.

Hvitserk nodded and sighed quietly, taking her to go get a drink. “I told you… he’s not doing good. They’re trying to convince him to try the other two surgeries but he’s been fighting it the whole time and mother has been arguing back at him and smothering him. He kicked her out yesterday morning.” He sighed some. “If you could talk some sense into him that would be amazing.” He told her quietly.

Henry opened the envelope with a hand placed on her stomach. He looked at the photo in awe lettimg a few tears fall mot even hearimg what she had asked. He glanced up when she snapped her fingers infront of his face laughing some "Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you."

Max gave a heavy sigh nodding a bit "I'll see if I can talk to him but I can't promise anything." She said softly before finding something to eat for herself

She smiled and cupped his face. “I said how long you in New York for?” She asked him quietly. “I can’t go back to the uk for a month or so, I got a job to finish up here first.” She told him.

Hvitserk just nodded and sighed a little, I’m glad the two of you sorted things out though… I was getting tired of the both of you moping.” He chuckled quietly

Henry smiled more at her "Well I scheduled for a week just in case you sent me packing. But I'm free until next month, thats when I start filming a new movie." He said softly giving her another kiss.

Max laughed a bit and nodded some "Yeah yeah, thank you for getting me to come up here." She said softly

Carmen nodded some, "Alright... Then why don't you stay the night here? Kal will be happy to have time with Link again." She murmured, slipping her arms around his neck, smiling at him, feeling his hands holding the tiny bump "You excited?" She asked him quietly, "I was a little worried you'd be upset." She sighed quietly.

Hvitserk nodded and smiled at her "It's alright... It'll do him some good." He mumbled, frowning though when they were bringing Ivar back looking really pale while they explained he'd been having muscle spasms the whole time so they'd given him something to stop that but in turn it would stop him from talking very well for the next few hours.

Henry smiled softly and gave her a small nod his eyes not even leaving her bump "I could never be upset about this. I'm upset about myself and my stupidity. I hope its a girl, I want a little princess." he said quietly before bending down and kissing her bump gently.

Max frowned some and gave him a small nod moving to sit next to Ivar looking at Hvitserk "You want to stay for a little?"

Hvitserk shook his head "He won't want me to stay." He told her and just nodded to his brother, leaving them to it while Ivar leaned into her as much as he could, "Everything hurts." He mumbled to her, barely able to form the words but he was hating being stuck like this. Never very good at allowing himself to just rest.

Carmen smiled some and watched him, "You were being stupid.... but you seem to have understood what the problem was and I think.... With a little luck and you being better with talking to me instead of just pretending to agree... We will be just fine." She promised, "You wanna take a nap? You look like they've had you working stupid hours again." She murmured softly, getting up to take him to her bedroom

Max frowned softly when she heard Ivar and gave a small nod "Don't talk okay? Just try to relax." she murmured kissing the corner of his mouth gently "I know you hate this. I know you want to get better, but the only way to help get better is to do these surgeries." she said quietly

Henry smiled softly at her and nodded a bit "Yeah, got me on night shoots half the week and day shoots the other." he murmured walking with her and chuckling as the dogs followed behind them

She nodded some and went to her bathroom, pulling out some under eye gel oatches, getting him to lay down while she put them on for him. “Take them off after our nap but they’re gonna help de-puff your eyes.” She told him, laying with him after that and snuggled in close. “Mmm I’ve missed you.”

He frowned more at that and just rest his head back, watching her with his grumpy face on as much as he could manage. “I don’t wanna…. More bad… more pain,” he told her quietly, worrying about them failing again.

Henry smiled and gave a soft chuckle "My skin care queen." he murmured before cuddling up close to her as she got in bed "I've missed you too beautiful. More than you'll ever know."

Max frowned giving a heavy sigh but nodding a bit "I know you're scared, I am too. But maybe we could do some deep research on them before even considering it. Would you atleast be open to that?" she asked quietly

He just looked at her with his eyebrows up “no. I done it.” He told her frowning some and just held onto her. “Sleep now.” He mumbled, holding onto her and keeping her close.

She hummed in response quietly, falling asleep soon after with one hand on his chest.

Max sighed softly and started to fall asleep with him. As she woke up the next morning she sighed heavily seeing Ivar still asleep next to her.

Henry woke up a bit later smiling when he saw both dogs cuddled up close to Carmen

She grumbled as she felt him moving and curled in closer, mumbling in her sleep.

Ivar woke up late into the morning after being restless all night long, turning to look over at max with a frown. “They’re gonna come check my legs in a minute.” He told he quietly

Henry smiled softly at her running a hand through her hair. He got up and went to use the restroom before returning to bed and placing a hand on her stomach.

Max gave a small nod and sat up a little bit "Do you want me to leave?" She asked softly

She hummed a little and started waking up, watching him for a minute; “I love you.” She mumbled, sitting up and stretching some.

He frowned and shook his head, gripping at her hand a little desperately. “No. Don’t go.” He mumbled quietly.

Henry smiked softly at he watched her "I love you too." He murmured before kissing her gently "So very much." He said before letting her go off.

Max nodded assuringly to him placing her hand ontop of their intertwined ones "I'll stay okay? I'm not going anywhere."

She smiled as she got up to go use the restroom and came back, passing her phone over for him to pick something for dinner. “Our baby got old since I’ve been gone.” She frowned as she watched Kal walk extra slow into the room and she got onto the floor to give him extra cuddles.

He just nodded and frowned some, past caring whether she saw him like that or not. He just needed her there with him

Henry gave a small sigh and nodded as he looked through dinner options "Yeah he has....but he is still happy and full of life when he wants to be." He said softly smiling as Kal put his head on her stomach

Max smiled softly as he nurse came in to look him over "I'm gonna let go of your hand alright? Let her look you over without me in the way."

She nodded and frowned stroking his head softly “You got a little brother or sister to look forward to okay? You excited?” She cooed to him, just holding him close until link realised he was missing out and came bounding in with all the puppy energy in the world so she sent him onto the bed and onto Henry.

He grumbled a little but agreed and leaned back, watching the ceiling and just grunting in response to most of what was being said, trying to ignore the pain he was in. “I’m hoping I can get home tomorrow.” He muttered, shutting his eyes and trying to pretend it wasn’t happening at all

Henry gave Kal a smile as he got onto the bed cuddling him close whem he layed next to him "How does pizza sound for dinner? Its a carb day for me." He murmured having been on a strict diet recently to stay in shape.

Max nodded softly as she watched him some "I hope you're able to go. We'll just have to wait and see." She murmured

He just hummed quietly, shutting his eyes tight and gripping at her hand. “You know you can look… they’re awful I know but it’s just how they’ve always been.” He muttered

Carmen nodded in ageeement, moving to lay with him again, yawning quiety. “Thst sounds good. Get whatever you like.” She murmured, snuggling in close and burying her face into his shoulder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back