News & Updates Short Notice Downtime - April 19th 2024

Today, sometime in the evening CST, we will be bringing down the site for a bit while we run some tests on the server to diagnose and investigate the stability that has been happening over the last couple of weeks. We can't give an exact time due to schedules, I apologize for the short notice, since we like to give advance notice usually for any scheduled downtime.

It's all fine so long as Hesperus has an alibi.

:captaincat:

oh dear website, how i will miss you.. </3

I hope it’s a simple fix that just requires a little test and the site will be back up and working right! 🩷

I hope it’s a simple fix that just requires a little test and the site will be back up and working right! 🩷

We think something maybe damaged, the test should be quick, then we can send the datacenter any of our findings and just have them replace any parts on the server. The annoying part was how short notice it was.

Today, sometime in the evening CST, we will be bringing down the site for a bit while we run some tests on the server to diagnose and investigate the stability that has been happening over the last couple of weeks.
Hey! I'm unstable! Do I get diagnosed too? 8D

We think something maybe damaged, the test should be quick, then we can send the datacenter any of our findings and just have them replace any parts on the server.
The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Just don't replace any of my parts, O.K.? Kaerri Kaerri likes my parts just as they are!

But if you have to, please ask ol' Ghan Ghan to do it? Or Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus ? He's Ghan's long-time disciple, you know! I like them!

(Seriously, good luck with all this and thank you for doing it!)

Honor and fun,
Purr =)

As far as we can tell, the errors are gone though. The datacenter replaced the motherboard on the server.
Sweet! Glad to hear it! Thank you to everyone involved - RP Nation has been my favorite website for years and still is!

Understood, hopefully the website is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back