• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shield of the Stormcircle OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A bit, yeah.

Basically, hundreds of years ago the Great Houses reigned over humanity like tyrants. Then two of Imperus' daughters rebelled, were even nastier tyrants, and plunged the world into despair.
After Imperus defeated them, They gave a group of normal humans, rats, and others a suite of weapons that can kill devas of the Houses. They gave them a fortress, treaties, and warned the other Houses that even Imperus Themself was subject to Inquisitorial justice.
In the next era, the Magi became tyrants, so the Inquisition expanded their remit with Imperus' help.

Now the Inquistion are basically a secular, international police force concerned with magical crime, war crimes, various atrocities. If someone is threatening to shake the balance of the world, the Inquisition are watching.

Very cool.
Were we supposed to pick a "class" from what's listed under the Races? Inquisitor was the only option for Goblins.
If that's the case then I could easily make the "masters" referenced in the background blurb be Inquisitors, and not Trolls with some small edits.

Very cool.
Were we supposed to pick a "class" from what's listed under the Races? Inquisitor was the only option for Goblins.
If that's the case then I could easily make the "masters" referenced in the background blurb be Inquisitors, and not Trolls with some small edits.

would work really well with the part of your backstory that focuses on getting send out to gather information

Nah, you're not required to pick one of those templates.

Den being reassigned by the Choir to the Inqusition as a diplomatic exchange/sideways promotion/punishment might work really well

Nah, you're not required to pick one of those templates.

Den being reassigned by the Choir to the Inqusition as a diplomatic exchange/sideways promotion/punishment might work really well
"We are happy to serve."
"Being far from home does not trouble us."
"We are accustomed to it."
"Can we get a kitten for our airship?"
"We have a fondness for cats."

I'll take a look over them in a wee bit I trust your grasp of the rules so far.

For starting equiment, tell me what you want up to and including more or less anything, and if I can't reasonably justify why you can't have it, you can have it. Whatever makes sense to you.

I like your weapon concept. Give me a little time to mentally map out the mechanics, and in the meanwhile if you want any specific features or quirks let me know.

Equipment
Nothing too extravagant -
"thieves' tools" - whatever would be considered used for picking locks, disarming traps, looking around corners (mirror on a stick)
mechanics' tools - wrenches (spanners), pliers, whatever else the standard tech-level tools are for jury-rigging repairs (duct tape), repairing advanced weapons, and mechanical crafting
"light armor" - mostly thinking leather armor equivalent, something that gives a little protection, but doesn't hinder stealth

Weapon - I'll send you a note as I kinda want it to be a surprise.

Oh, and I forgot - I will generate a list of fairly mundane things they will have on their persons because they have sticky little fingers and a tendency to horde things "just in case". ex: bits of string, nearly depleted Powerstones, empty glass vial, 5 bolts and nuts of various sizes, short length of chain, bag of catnip
Hmmm - realizing they're starting to reflect my personality in Grad School ...

Soooooooooooooooo to breathe new live into the thread ill post my gear list....here we go

red and black plate armor with gold acccents and full helmet with visir in WH40k style coz i like it that way :3

for weapons a towershield also in the same colours with a one handed spear and crowsbeak warhammer

for backpack stuff she has dry rations, 2 waterskins, and condiments (salt pepper chillipowder and cumin) a survival knife, cooking pot, pan and a small laddle
a first aid kit with bandages, Hemostatic salves and a few allpurpos antidotes (not to stop poision but to slow them down, dont want it to be too op ^^)
1 lighter, candles, torches and 1 mining oillamp ( thats one with a fine mesh around to avoid igniting gas)
1 sleepingbag and tent (small)
1 bar of soap, a bag of flour, rope, two balls of string and a handfull of little bells 2 magicsealing handcuffs with combination locks (so those sneaky mages cant steal the keys)
1 nice sunday dress, scarlet with golden accents 1 judical robe 3 sets of underwear 2 sets of everyday clothes and 1 nightgown
1 book of general laws of the world and last but not least 3 raunchy romance novels boris vallejo style (example https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/1035727.jpg ) with plain brown overcovers :lennymeh::b7:( titles "The Farmhand and the Mistress" "Corsets of Passion" "jack the Bodice ripper")

Last edited:
red and black plate armor with gold acccents and full helmet with visir in WH40k style coz i like it that way :3

You play? I keep thinking that I do, but really I just think about playing. Got derailed from painting all year. I was finally going to get my Tau Riptides table ready. (Bought them like 6 years ago)
I have mostly Tau, some SM Black Templars, and a small Ork warband. I chose armies for flavor not GW love. :coolshades:

1 book of general laws of the world and last but not least 3 raunchy romance novels boris vallejo style (example https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/1035727.jpg ) with plain brown overcovers :lennymeh::b7:( titles "The Farmhand and the Mistress" "Corsets of Passion" "jack the Bodice ripper")

Love it!

sadly i cant play coz its way too big of a money and timesink, buuuuuut we could play in tabletop simulator got some nice mods for Wh40k tabletop just add Rezzimus#1670 in discord
also playing it in tabletop simulator allows you to play ALL THE ARMIES without the years of time and money that would normaly be needed for it

So grey, buddy. what do you think of my gear list too much or things i cant/shouldnt have? gimme some feedback bro this thread has been damn quite for some time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back