• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shield of the Stormcircle OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So I’ve got Seska ready to go, I’ll wait and see the concepts people put up but I’ve also got my Dellebron too. Just in case.

So I’ve got Seska ready to go, I’ll wait and see the concepts people put up but I’ve also got my Dellebron too. Just in case.

We're going a bit more Marvel-toned this time so Seska should fit nicely.

hello! while I do have some Things going on today and will not be as present as I’d like to, I do have some character concepts floating around:
  • human (I always like the appeal of playing a human in a fantasy world)
  • a scion who grew tired of the pressure their family placed on them and ran away
  • some sort of burly, angsty sky pirate
I know there’s not a lot of substance to these yet, but feel free to chime in with whatever the current party is looking like and whomever might seem to fit in better! :>

Good places to start! So far we have a sort-of runaway Olimak and possibly a Necromancer or Hulbrad.
Multiple Scions is fine, just means I get to play up the family drama and scale of threats.

that’s fair! to be honest I don’t want to step on anyone’s character-toes though, so I’m leaning towards a human

that’s fair! although I’m still partial to a human sky pirate and have some ideas...
admittingly I haven’t used this system before, so later (and when I’m more present) I may need help with stats

There is no rush at all, and very few people have played the system so I'm always happy to clear up confusion (and figure out from there how to rewrite it).

Arghhhh I just saw the OOC sorry x.x

Do you have a blank CS sheet that I could use to build my little Elemental? Also, when do you expect our CS to be ready?

Arghhhh I just saw the OOC sorry x.x

Do you have a blank CS sheet that I could use to build my little Elemental? Also, when do you expect our CS to be ready?

There's a link at the top of the thread to the character thread with some code for a sheet.
I don't have a decent sheet yet because I haven't got the cash for a designer.

No rush on the CS - as long as the OOC is lively, I'm good with a post a month generally.

Here's a concept Grey, tell me what you think.

Longshanks.
A goblin of unusual size, only slightly shorter than most trolls, his identity concealed under a wide-brimmed hat and a long trenchcoat. He does not seem to have a Troll master, hiring himself out to the highest bidder for dirty work or independently acting as a vigilante. Those that see him in action suspect heavy arcanotech augmentation, as they say to have heard his voice change and his hands disappear only to re-emerge from his sleeves as gun barrels. Stranger still, some claim to have heard him sing rhyming songs during work.

Still haven't worked out a proper backstory for him, but it's probably going to involve him being a Trollhaven emissary to the City-Engine, learning to sing and getting exiled, therefore having to reinvent himself as a gunslinger. And yes, you probably guessed it right, it's not some abnormal mutated goblin, but six goblins on top of eachother using top-notch bluffs and acting skills to appear as a single body.

Shuffling some info around. Working on the streamline character creation list.

Putting this here now before I move it into the character thread

Defence
Defence: Dexterity + Defence
Parry: Defence + Parry Focus, etc
Evade: Defence + Evade Focus, etc
Block: Defence + Shield Focus, etc

Offence
Melee: Dexterity + Melee
Ranged: Intuition + Ranged
Unarmed: Dexterity + Unarmed

Speed: Fitness + Athletics
Initiative: Speed + Composure